Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest dragonmatahari

Greattt!.. finally gentlemens.. we have the lite version :)

seems fm radio being remove on lite?

Chef,could we have the cab plz...

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest drrkgupta

That's Great and Quick too! Downloading now. In my view the lite version is the best version always since we also have some scope to modify it ! Yes a cab for the FM radio would be very good, since most of us use it.

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest pms_genotiva

!!!help pls!!!

im currently away from highspeed connection.

regarding "21681 Normal for Windows 7",

can't download the file...too huge for my speed :)

could anyone pls kindly split the file into 6 files...and mirror it somewhere.

thanks in advance

Guest mowinnie

Thank you steff for the new releases.

I wanted to know how the win 7 version is different from the XP version. I havent found these options on other rom threads ?

Im used to flashing the pda and eboot through grand prix via vista.

Thanks again.

Guest steff195
Thank you steff for the new releases.

I wanted to know how the win 7 version is different from the XP version. I havent found these options on other rom threads ?

Im used to flashing the pda and eboot through grand prix via vista.

Thanks again.

Flashing via 7 is the same as via Vista, you'll have to use Grandprix and enter eboot, pda and customer.csc in there. In XP you'll have to use that .exe file only. That's it!

Yonn fmradio cab attached.. all credits to him :)

Thanks for helping! ;)

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Steff

have installed your Rom 23135 today morning. it is a decent rom. is it possible you to give us phonebook in Cab file so that I can use phone book instead of contacts. Also need the EZ keyboard.

regards

Hello buddiex :)

i have just downloaded 21681 Normal for Windows 7.

Can anyone guide me what to do now.

I am using Windows 7.

I am very novice.

Thanks in advance.

Guest steff195

You don't need to open the .bin file. :)

In order to update your phone via Windows 7 you need:

1. Samsung Modem driver for Vista;

2. Grandprix for Vista. (I attached the files for you (and everyone else), to make it easier.)

First install the driver. Eventually reset your pc. Then open Grandprix, in there make sure you select GrandPrix LV Image in the first field, and then enter each of the downloaded rom files: ebood, pda and customer.csc in the proper field. Click Detect and everything else must remain unchanged. (Eventually see if "Start downloading immediately"is checked...it should be by default.) Now, connect your phone, soft reset it from the up hole and now your pc should see it and automatically start downloading the files to your phone. Let it finish! You'll see a "Job Done" message in the right, and your phone will reset. That's it! Good luck! :)

As for mirrors to my files, I am not able to upload them somewhere else, that's why I asked you guys to mirror them. Especially if you already got the files. Thanks!

Windows_7_update.rar

Guest pms_genotiva

hey guys,

someone kind enough to split the zip file into two parts

and mirror it. prefer mediafire.

thanks

Edited by pms_genotiva

Guest eaglegreek

@Stef> i just flashed my phone with your latest ROM (Lite Version).. but the AerStyle theme does not include the original wallpaper which my wife adored. will you be able to have it for download? thanks in advance.

Guest steff195
@Stef> i just flashed my phone with your latest ROM (Lite Version).. but the AerStyle theme does not include the original wallpaper which my wife adored. will you be able to have it for download? thanks in advance.

Indeed, in this version I changed the background with a simpler one that matches better with the Start Menu icons... I don't have have it anymore... I'll try to remember where did I get it from. :)

thx steph !great job :)

Thanks!

Guest xarishark

hi steff i used to have your roms on my phone (and i can say that they are great)but after some time the omnia would auto hard reset itself.the only info i can give you is that it fail(just restarts no massage or something) at the image after the omnia(bios)boot.i have i900 not i908.Your roms Rock :) :)

Also if you can upload to other site like mediafire or megaupload :)

Edited by xarishark

Guest steff195

I searched for the image and luckily I found it. So, go ahead and suprise your wife! :) See below!

I will upload the 21681 xp and win 7 to mediafire just w8 until I will download and upload them

21681 Normal for Windows XP Mediafire

21681 Normal for Windows 7 Mediafire

21681 Normal for Windows XP Megaupload

21681 Normal for Windows 7 Megaupload

Big thanks for helping!

post-442647-1287048782_thumb.jpg

Edited by steff195

Guest eaglegreek
I searched for the image and luckily I found it. So, go ahead and suprise your wife! :) See below!

Big thanks for helping!

@Steff195> loads of thanks for taking the time. Now I'll flash the phone with your latest ROM and use this as wallpaper. thanks again.

Guest anismanis

Please what's going wrong? I 've downloaded the 22018 M2Dv2 from Mandrake but got error when trying to extract. File is corrupt. And cannot download from other link. Always redirected to silly websites. DO you have a solution?