Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest pms_genotiva

hi stef195, :P

I have a problem with 28244 (normal). Need your help.

On Messaging window only. (1) On the list of messages, there are two "X" button. (2) When replying, "Send" button is missing.

Pls see attached image.

post-751069-1291101935_thumb.jpg

Edited by pms_genotiva

Guest steff195
Hi Steff, first off thanks A LOT for all your hard work. Your ROMS look really nice. I've been experimenting some while now

and I think I'll stick with your ROMS :D

I do have a small question regarding the UI: (I downloaded and installed your latest ROM)

Is it possible to change the sequence of the the menu screen? for example time on top, then messaging, etc...

Also in the same menu there is a tab favorite applications , but I can't add any apps except for MS / MSN stuff?

Thanks again for your work!

Kind regards,

Junta

Didn't quite understand what yo said. Sorry!

hi stef195, :D

I have a problem with 28244 (normal). Need your help.

On Messaging window only. (1) On the list of messages, there are two "X" button. (2) When replying, "Send" button is missing.

Pls see attached image.

Weird! :P It must be Messaging's fault, which always created some problems on Omnia using 6.5. OS. I didn't encounter this, but I did encounter another weird one: when I was typing a message, and suddenly I got a phone call, or simply just change the page to other screen, but with the messaging still open, when I returned to typing that message my keyboard worked very slowly and the options buttons from the toolbar were not there. :lol: But I solved the problem by hitting the right options button area and they are back, and as for the keyboard, I touched the keyboard icon to hide it and then reopen it. This way it loses that lag. I hope this helps you with your problem too.

Now, about that SPB theme, it looks nice, I tried it already, but it gives me the sensation it's incomplete, it's not all functional... Idon't know but I prefer my good ol' Win 7 WAD2 theme, which I got used to. :D

Edited by steff195

Guest pms_genotiva
Weird! :P It must be Messaging's fault, which always created some problems on Omnia using 6.5. OS. I didn't encounter this, but I did encounter another weird one: when I was typing a message, and suddenly I got a phone call, or simply just change the page to other screen, but with the messaging still open, when I returned to typing that message my keyboard worked very slowly and the options buttons from the toolbar were not there. :D But I solved the problem by hitting the right options button area and they are back, and as for the keyboard, I touched the keyboard icon to hide it and then reopen it. This way it loses that lag. I hope this helps you with your problem too.

Now, about that SPB theme, it looks nice, I tried it already, but it gives me the sensation it's incomplete, it's not all functional... Idon't know but I prefer my good ol' Win 7 WAD2 theme, which I got used to. :D

I guess i can live with these weird buttons :lol: ... Anyhow, I can still manage to send the message by pressing on the "invisible" SEND button.

Now i have an "invisible" SEND button! hahaha! Cool! Only me!!! :D

I already tried W7 WAD2 before but im not satisfied. I dont even like the looks of the orig W7!!! hehehe :lol: Peace!

Thanks again Steff195!

Advance merry christmas and happy new year to you and to everyone here on Modaco!!!

Edited by pms_genotiva

Didn't quite understand what yo said. Sorry!

Thanks for the reply :P I mean the order in which the items are on the today screen (Titanium Plugin is it?)

I already found a way to customize these with CHome Editor :D

As for the AppLauncher in the Today screen, I can't add any new apps except for some Microsoft stuff.

Thanks a lot anyway!

Will definitely keep using this

Hi Steff, first off thanks A LOT for all your hard work. Your ROMS look really nice. I've been experimenting some while now

and I think I'll stick with your ROMS :P

I do have a small question regarding the UI: (I downloaded and installed your latest ROM)

Is it possible to change the sequence of the the menu screen? for example time on top, then messaging, etc...

Also in the same menu there is a tab favorite applications , but I can't add any apps except for MS / MSN stuff?

Thanks again for your work!

Kind regards,

Junta

If I'm right You're talking about changing Titanium interface? Then try CHome editor which will let You disable/enable panels and change theirs position

Edited by adnet

Hi Steff!

Sometimes I receive the following error msg after restart -"Cannot open BluetoothManager. A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable. Tap>Start>Settings>System Tab>Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again." Rarely i receve "Datakeeper cannot start...." or "DownloadManager cannot start..." both fallowed by a message like up. Any permanent solution to those problems? After another restart things come back to normal.

Is possible to make the scrolling zone(i'm referring to the box where the arrows are to scroll up or down the menu) a little bit hayer? To make it more finger friendly ;)

Using 28244 lite. Was thinking- if in next lite releases u remove some motion sensor rotate animation-to keep just one-, error reporting from settings will u be able to save even more memory?

Thanks!

Edited by rew2

Guest steff195
Hi Steff!

Sometimes I receive the following error msg after restart -"Cannot open BluetoothManager. A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable. Tap>Start>Settings>System Tab>Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again." Rarely i receve "Datakeeper cannot start...." or "DownloadManager cannot start..." both fallowed by a message like up. Any permanent solution to those problems? After another restart things come back to normal.

Is possible to make the scrolling zone(i'm referring to the box where the arrows are to scroll up or down the menu) a little bit hayer? To make it more finger friendly ;)

Using 28244 lite. Was thinking- if in next lite releases u remove some motion sensor rotate animation-to keep just one-, error reporting from settings will u be able so save even more memory?

Thanks!

Hi! Do you receive those errors after installing the rom (I mean when it's clean) or these appear after you made some tweaks/customization to your rom? I'm asking you these because I'm not getting any of these errors. And, trust me, I play alot with my phone, tweaking, modifying things.

About your requests, if it can be done, then I'll do it. :P

Hi! Do you receive those errors after installing the rom (I mean when it's clean) or these appear after you made some tweaks/customization to your rom? I'm asking you these because I'm not getting any of these errors. And, trust me, I play alot with my phone, tweaking, modifying things.

About your requests, if it can be done, then I'll do it. ;)

I started to receive them after i installed the programs i normally use- but the only tweak is done by using home screen customizer, the other programs are just basic staff that everyone use. In terms of internal tweaks nothing special just sound, battery adjustments using internal menu.

Thank you for help!

Guest haylazzz

good day. good work. your work is really very successful. I'm having some problems, but this latest Rom. "Clocks and Alarms," and "drafts" I want to enter the "no program memory. Start / Settings / System Tab / Memory Tap programs automatically stop to stop and try again" <<getting this error. Thank you in advance for your help.

...great job man...using your titanium lite rom and its working great...very nice:-)...thanks

....and yes...Once more....Can you, please, post the cab. file for shutdown app??...looks great

Edited by ime021

Guest steff195

I cooked some new roms, 21686 build is the last one of them (with small tweaks), 'cause I understood it's a good build, but for my personal use only... I didn't post it here, because I thought you guys prefer other rom styles so maybe no one is interested... so I said, why to bother?

But if I see some interest here I could post them here... ;) as Christmas present from Santa. :)

Guest ColinNL

Very nice roms steff

Because there are no wm6.5 dutch roms , and your roms are just f***** great! i am planning to relanguage your roms if you don't mind.

But where and how to start?

Guest MachinateTDK

hey steff great lite rom 28244 but the "x" in open apps is not closing the apps. it simply minimizes them. i would like the "x" on open apps to close the apps not minimize them. thanks

Guest steff195
I'm also waiting for an update. using latest lite version now.

I'm working on it. :)

Very nice roms steff

Because there are no wm6.5 dutch roms , and your roms are just f***** great! i am planning to relanguage your roms if you don't mind.

But where and how to start?

Ooo... it's kinda complicated, and I'm afraid it won't work. You'll have to dump the rom first (smtg like an extraction), translate lots of .mui files, and then repack . But there are lots of things that might get u confused, the program paths must be also modified and then might be a problem with the .exe's, the .dll's... they won't match...

hey steff great lite rom 28244 but the "x" in open apps is not closing the apps. it simply minimizes them. i would like the "x" on open apps to close the apps not minimize them. thanks

Of course it doesn't close the programs because the app that does that is excluded from this Lite version. I'm talking about Showcase Suite. I wrote that in the Lite version brief description. You'll have to install it yourself. Or just flash the normal version. ;)

Guest MachinateTDK
I'm working on it. :)

Ooo... it's kinda complicated, and I'm afraid it won't work. You'll have to dump the rom first (smtg like an extraction), translate lots of .mui files, and then repack . But there are lots of things that might get u confused, the program paths must be also modified and then might be a problem with the .exe's, the .dll's... they won't match...

Of course it doesn't close the programs because the app that does that is excluded from this Lite version. I'm talking about Showcase Suite. I wrote that in the Lite version brief description. You'll have to install it yourself. Or just flash the normal version. ;)

but i do have showcaes install :-(. i tried the 1.1.0 and the 1.0.1b. same thing. any suggestions?

Guest steff195

My mistake! I saw now that Showcase is still included in the Lite rom. I thought it was excluded. I'm working on launching a new rom and I messed things up. ;)

As an answer, I don't have a clue, it works for me in the Normal version... it should work in the Lite version too... it's the same thing, same program included. :)

Edited by steff195

Guest MachinateTDK
My mistake! I saw now that Showcase is still included in the Lite rom. I thought it was excluded. I'm working on launching a new rom and I messed things up. ;)

As an answer, I don't have a clue, it works for me in the Normal version... it should work in the Lite version too... it's the same thing, same program included. :)

i'm confident that u will figure it out. ;-) but thanks again.

Guest steff195

Some guys over XDA stated that 21686 is a good build, especially regarding battery consumption, so I decided to cook some new roms based on this build. So I added them to the first post. But, as I stated there, I need your help with mirrors.

Feel free to enjoy! :)

Note: I don't do M2Dv2 or Android SPB Shell based roms, but you can easily customize the roms afterwards to your liking.

P.S.: This was my Christmas gift for you guys! ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Edited by steff195

fileshare.ro sux.. no single link from that site work :D please use any other upload site than on this shiet ro :) for example megaupload,fileshare,hotfile anything pls ;)

Edited by GisTis