Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest bunnybell
bunnybell

Start - settings - personal - buttons - and you will find "flash light" set it to 2 minutes (max time)

you need to start it from the volume button

Hi TeZeu87,

Thanks for the reply, but its not there. Followed you instructions and cant find the flashligt settings....Not to worry....Any idea on the bluetooth option??? Anyone?? Please...

Edited by bunnybell

Guest TeZeu87
Hi TeZeu87,

Thanks for the reply, but its not there. Followed you instructions and cant find the flashligt settings....Not to worry....Any idea on the bluetooth option??? Anyone?? Please...

http://img690.imageshack.us/i/screenshot1ued.png/

look there it is (i.m using an older ROM..maybe that is the reason)

post-736826-1294881819_thumb.png

Edited by TeZeu87

Hi steff195.

If it is not a time consuming job can you cook me a lite ROM only without "netbios.dll" in Windows folder? This is for some testing, because due to netbios and some udp broadcasting connection I cannot use free web services of my operator freely.

Guest steff195
Hi TeZeu87,

You are right, it's not there. I removed it, since Torch button is cooked in. Don't know about your request, try some modifications in the registry... I didn't check, I let it as it was set...

Hi steff195.

If it is not a time consuming job can you cook me a lite ROM only without "netbios.dll" in Windows folder? This is for some testing, because due to netbios and some udp broadcasting connection I cannot use free web services of my operator freely.

I'll see what I can do. But, I don't do request roms, unless I get "motivated". :P I think it's enough the fact that I cook these roms for free. :D

Hi steff, nice rom here. one quick question though,. i noticed your rom does not have the original dialer which I need for making video calls, I tried enabling the phone skin and did a soft reset but nothing changed.. help please. Thanks!

hi..

i like ur rom so much.. im using for 3month.. but now, i have some problem..

how to disable the lock screen?

i cannot find how to disable the lockscreen.. i want to use another lock screen, when i use another.. it becomes a double lock screen..

hope u will help me to solve this problem..

sorry about my english..

Thanks very much..

I'll see what I can do. But, I don't do request roms, unless I get "motivated". :P

Sure. :P I should motivate you. B) But how) :D :P Now customer service of the operator thinking about the problem. Maybe they free netbios connection too. :P Strange, I blocked many ports but not the right ones.

Guest jbsilvi
I forgot to mention, the phone part is not included.

Another thing... on Version tab you have DXIA5/DXIA5, so in case you brick your phone, the service guys might think you had the official version installed... so you could get away with it. :D

First of all GREAT JOB! You said the phone part is not included, but where can I find it?

Do you have a rom with the video calling services fixed?

P.S. (i'm from sibiu)

Guest steff195
Hi steff, nice rom here. one quick question though,. i noticed your rom does not have the original dialer which I need for making video calls, I tried enabling the phone skin and did a soft reset but nothing changed.. help please. Thanks!

Yes, the original dialer is not included, nor the video call files. In my next rom I will include the video files, but I won't include the dialer, you can install it later yourself. I said it before.... not everyone uses it, and I don't want to block some mb's in rom for nothing.

hi..

i like ur rom so much.. im using for 3month.. but now, i have some problem..

how to disable the lock screen?

i cannot find how to disable the lockscreen.. i want to use another lock screen, when i use another.. it becomes a double lock screen..

hope u will help me to solve this problem..

sorry about my english..

Thanks very much..

I use S2U2, and after I install it, it automatically overrides the default lockscreen. There were some registry modifications though, I don't remember them, but you can do a little search for that. ;)

Sure. :D I should motivate you. ;) But how) :) :D

You know how! ;)

First of all GREAT JOB! You said the phone part is not included, but where can I find it?

Do you have a rom with the video calling services fixed?

P.S. (i'm from sibiu)

You can find it over here at modaco, there was a topic with phone parts, a poll included also, and there you can find out which is the best one. Just do a little search. I'm using DXIF1 for months now, it's the best for me.

Since no new builds have come out lately, I'm thinking of releasing an "edited" version of 21686, since it seems like a good build. It will contain the video calling files, but not the dialer, this is about 10MB's and I think not everyone is using it. And why shoud I include it? If someone wants video calls there's not too much trouble to install it by himself. Cheers!

P.S.: Great town Sibiu... been there a couple of times... once even in 2007 when it was Cultural Capital of Europe. ;)

Guest TeZeu87

Hello i have a problem ... my "menu" button acts like an "up" button and the camera button like an "ok"

i attached the pictures with the button conf :|

can you guide me threw .

thanx

ps: i have solved it ;) stupid me figured out :)

tnx

post-736826-1295033916_thumb.png

post-736826-1295033922_thumb.png

Edited by TeZeu87

Guest seisman
Since no new builds have come out lately, I'm thinking of releasing an "edited" version of 21686, since it seems like a good build. It will contain the video calling files, but not the dialer, this is about 10MB's and I think not everyone is using it. And why shoud I include it? If someone wants video calls there's not too much trouble to install it by himself. Cheers!

P.S.: Great town Sibiu... been there a couple of times... once even in 2007 when it was Cultural Capital of Europe. ;)

steff please can you tell us what will be the changes in the edited version

Guest TeZeu87

my phone dont ring

i assign the melody press the play and nothing ... in the player it works in the incoming call it auto sets on default: windows ring.

pls help

Edited by TeZeu87

Guest steff195
steff please can you tell us what will be the changes in the edited version

I don't know for now... I kinda optimized these roms.... the only things I would add are those video calls files, Aerostyle theme needs a fixed wallpaper in the landscape mode...

my phone dont ring

i assign the melody press the play and nothing ... in the player it works in the incoming call it auto sets on default: windows ring.

pls help

It happened to me even with official roms, but, guess what: it didn't happen to me with my own roms. ;) It's caused by something you installed, but I don't know what... it needs a hard reset to fix it. :)

Edited by steff195

Guest TeZeu87

i.m using your rom ...

well it is time to re-install all the aps again ;)

tnx

PS:

i hard reset the phone, solved the problem and figured out that sktools was deleting some files when running optimizer. (no sktool - no problem)

now i have a problem. The wifi is connecting fine but i dont have internet (before hard reset i did not have the problem)

I mention that i dont have anything installed only the default programs

tnx for your help

post-736826-1295127749_thumb.png

post-736826-1295127759_thumb.png

post-736826-1295127767_thumb.png

post-736826-1295127776_thumb.png

Edited by TeZeu87

Guest leap_ahead
i.m using your rom ...

well it is time to re-install all the aps again ;)

tnx

PS:

i hard reset the phone, solved the problem and figured out that sktools was deleting some files when running optimizer. (no sktool - no problem)

now i have a problem. The wifi is connecting fine but i dont have internet (before hard reset i did not have the problem)

I mention that i dont have anything installed only the default programs

tnx for your help

Can't connect to Internet

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Guest leap_ahead
tnx man it worked ;)

any idea why sktools removes my ring tone and allows only the default one ?

its ok my friend !

where you have your ringtone ?

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest yoyo_77
I don't know for now... I kinda optimized these roms.... the only things I would add are those video calls files, Aerostyle theme needs a fixed wallpaper in the landscape mode...

Where is the edited version ??

Thank you very much steff for all the hard work ! ;)

Guest steff195
Where is the edited version ??

Thank you very much steff for all the hard work ! :)

It's not out yet. I said I would do it in the near future, maybe the following days. ;)

Guest kkalkan

rom cok guzel yalniz goruntulu arama yok 3g orginal dialleri yukledim olmadi hklmden ayarlar yaptım olmadi video call cab lazim galiba yardimci olusan sevinirim cok tesekurler. basarilar. ;)

Guest TeZeu87
its ok my friend !

where you have your ring tone ?

my device - my documents - my ringtones. (the melody appears in the list but it don't set as ring ton and wen you pres play in the list i don't have sound) The player plays all song ;)

And the message melody to appear in the list i have to put in in Windows Folder... there is another possibility

Now its ok I did not install SKTools :)

Edited by TeZeu87

Guest steff195
rom cok guzel yalniz goruntulu arama yok 3g orginal dialleri yukledim olmadi hklmden ayarlar yaptım olmadi video call cab lazim galiba yardimci olusan sevinirim cok tesekurler. basarilar. ;)

Say what? :)

Guest ceyhun yilmaz
Say what? ;)

he said your rom is nice but dont working videocall. he try regedit settings but dont work again. may need a videocall cab. can u share it ?

See u