Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest cacoyle

complete noob question here but i cant find the answer - how do i install steffs roms, ive normally used ocks which are already compiled exe's

i kinda got as far as executor but it looks as though some files are missing but again i'm new to this, i just downloaded the win 7 normal files from the first post, can someone help me out?

Guest yoyo_77
complete noob question here but i cant find the answer - how do i install steffs roms, ive normally used ocks which are already compiled exe's

i kinda got as far as executor but it looks as though some files are missing but again i'm new to this, i just downloaded the win 7 normal files from the first post, can someone help me out?

Download version (exe)

21689 Normal for Windows XP or 21689 Lite for Windows XP

Guest steff195

@mandrake333: buddy, check your links, I tested them today while I was editing my first post and they didn't work. At least for me. Thanks! :D

Guest Mandrake333
@mandrake333: buddy, check your links, I tested them today while I was editing my first post and they didn't work. At least for me. Thanks! :D

That sounds weird, I've just tested them all and they seemed to work. Is it possible you can test them again? If you still can't get them to work I'll try to reupload them

Guest Zeroblade

hi steff..i have an issue with the phone hanging up after sending an sms..also the keyboard always get stuck.. :(

any how to's to go around the problem or did you have an update on this..i am on the v21686 ROM you made..and i have seen there's a new version around..

plus is there a way for you to integrate Touch Input keyboard on your ROMS??i find it easy to use..:D

Guest steff195
hi steff..i have an issue with the phone hanging up after sending an sms..also the keyboard always get stuck.. B)

any how to's to go around the problem or did you have an update on this..i am on the v21686 ROM you made..and i have seen there's a new version around..

plus is there a way for you to integrate Touch Input keyboard on your ROMS??i find it easy to use..:(

I didn't meet that sms problem until now, but with WinMo, anything is possible. :D

I don't cook Touch Input because it creates more problems than it helps. But one can install that afterwards if he wants. :D

Hello!

Is there any way to remove the black line which appears on the receiving call screen? Using 21689 lite.

Thanks!

No, I specified that other chefs had this problem too... if someone, by chance, has a fix, please post it here, so I can include it in my roms. :(

Edited by steff195

Guest kukiits

Okay, i'm having fun with my Samsung I900 - Windows Mobile 6.1. But it's boring, i need changes.

I searched whole internet, and found this topic. Can i ask you for help, how can i get this on my phone ? Maybe you have nice tutorial for baby beginners.

Or you might have skype, and you can help me with this ?

please :D

by the way i have windows 7 on my pc

Edited by kukiits

Guest Keivan Moradi
Okay, i'm having fun with my Samsung I900 - Windows Mobile 6.1. But it's boring, i need changes.

I searched whole internet, and found this topic. Can i ask you for help, how can i get this on my phone ? Maybe you have nice tutorial for baby beginners.

Its better to use windows xp. Install active sync and samsung modem drivers (important) and execute the installer. Its not complicated.

Guest kkalkan

you did a very nice rums. rum was a bit problematic to me only the last is very common Domna and a little slower than the previous one is working. I think the previous rom was more successful outside of some deficiencies still waiting for labor health rums more beautiful because you really know this job, man. thank.

Guest biggiebro

I also have win 7, I use grand prix to update. The package from steff have all the three components needed. you can find the vieo tutoria here, and its quite easy really.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seisman

dear steff

i like your rom so much , iam using it for a while now

can you consider making M2D rom with the new theme blackfroyo , adding your touch ,.....will make it master piece

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this great ROM! I'm using 21689 Normal now and it seems to work without any problems. At least I did not run into trouble yet. :D

ROM looks nice and is very fast. Quite a big difference to my previous WM6.5-ROM.

And I like the fact, that you do not change the WM6.5 look and feel too much.

So, thanks again and keep it up! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mlimck

Hi

I'm new to flashing to wm 6.5 but I really like your rom. I have one question: How to have it able to see Chinese Simplified Characters and able to input the characters as well , just like wm 6.1 original.

Please enlighten me.

Thank you.

:) :) :( :huh: :)

Guest seisman

steff

i tried lately hermit rom (23699) , i noticed it is faster than the build that you used in your latest rom , please have a look on it

also can you produce rom that have blackforyo theme

Guest Michalzeszen

Hi there. I've managed to install the last version of your ROM, but I couldn't make the phone be activated. Any tips?

edit: I took a while but the cellphone detect the SIM settings.

Excelent ROM btw!

Edited by Michalzeszen