Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest Michalzeszen

Another isssue. Now I'm having trouble running java apps on the smartphone. Is it already installed on this last lite version or I have to do it bymyself? If so, how do I do it?

EDIT: Fixed the problem as showed in this topic.

Steff195: Maybe I'm wrong but it seems Java don't come with your ROMs, maybe it is a good idea to put it on.

Thanks again.

Edited by Michalzeszen

Guest Uachi

Hi there. I've managed to install the last version of your ROM, but I couldn't make the phone be activated. Any tips?

edit: I took a while but the cellphone detect the SIM settings.

SAME PROBLEM HERE :)

Guest steff195
steff

i tried lately hermit rom (23699) , i noticed it is faster than the build that you used in your latest rom , please have a look on it

also can you produce rom that have blackforyo theme

I'm not so sure about that... maybe he figured out some speed trick or something... I think I cooked a rom based on 23699 back in the days, but it didn't impress me much.

Another isssue. Now I'm having trouble running java apps on the smartphone. Is it already installed on this last lite version or I have to do it bymyself? If so, how do I do it?

EDIT: Fixed the problem as showed in this topic.

Steff195: Maybe I'm wrong but it seems Java don't come with your ROMs, maybe it is a good idea to put it on.

Thanks again.

It's cooked in only in the Normal (fully functional) version. In the Lite version it is not installed... for the removed apps in the Lite version check the pervious rom description... it's the same recipe. :)

edit: I took a while but the cellphone detect the SIM settings.

SAME PROBLEM HERE :(

Just play with the settings.. it works... switch to another operator, wait for a few seconds and then select your operator again... it will work. :)

Edited by steff195

• 2 weeks later...
Guest steff195

29020 Normal/Lite out! I changed my style this time, because I read over XDA that this might be the last WinMo build out, and I decided to cook some roms in which I left Windows as close as I could to the original. Something to remember it. More details and download links in first post.

Enjoy!

P.S.: Initially I wanted to cook some WinDroid roms but I encountered some problems (I said about it in the first post) ... but finally I decided that leaving Windows Mobile as close to the original is the best idea to cook... since they talk about the end of this wonderful OS.

Thanks for reading this. :mellow:

Guest seisman
29020 Normal/Lite out! I changed my style this time, because I read over XDA that this might be the last WinMo build out, and I decided to cook some roms in which I left Windows as close as I could to the original. Something to remember it. More details and download links in first post.

Enjoy!

P.S.: Initially I wanted to cook some WinDroid roms but I encountered some problems (I said about it in the first post) ... but finally I decided that leaving Windows Mobile as close to the original is the best idea to cook... since they talk about the end of this wonderful OS.

Thanks for reading this. :mellow:

cool man

sure i am going to flash it

it sound perfect

Guest nero24

Hi Steff,

I use for a while your roms, which i like because they are clean and whith out problems, 21689 Lite.

As you could see, I have made some changes..In this last, is there any improvement besides grafical?

I use omnia Keyboard, but I can´t use it with mymobiler, any suggestion?

Which UI you use, I like M2D, but don´t Work in Landscape...Tomorow I´ll try the Lite one, Thanks.

post-471652-1304695672_thumb.jpg

post-471652-1304695693_thumb.jpg

post-471652-1304696776_thumb.jpg

post-471652-1304696787_thumb.jpg

post-471652-1304696798_thumb.jpg

post-471652-1304696811_thumb.jpg

post-471652-1304697223_thumb.jpg

Edited by nero24

Guest steff195

@nero24: there are other improvements beside the graphical ones. You should read the changes section of every release since 21689 Lite was released. I would say there are improvements. The recipe has been improved. :o I would definetely recommend the latest one. I know it's a little work to set up the phone the way you want after flashing a new rom... but, hey, it's your choice, after all. :mellow:

Regards!

Guest nero24
@nero24: there are other improvements beside the graphical ones. You should read the changes section of every release since 21689 Lite was released. I would say there are improvements. The recipe has been improved. :D I would definetely recommend the latest one. I know it's a little work to set up the phone the way you want after flashing a new rom... but, hey, it's your choice, after all. :mellow:

Regards!

Flashing.... :o

Guest Corwin9S
EDIT 06.05.2011: 29020 Normal/Lite released! Windows CE: 5.2 Build 6213 (12 April 2011 15:50:03)

great job !

Mirrors are appreciated this time also!

here you are (but only for windows xp versions) :

http://www.i900playeraddict.com/ddl/ROM/St..._Windows_XP.rar (this is uploading now, try at least about 30mn after the time of this post)

http://www.i900playeraddict.com/ddl/ROM/St..._WIndows_XP.rar

Just a question for a master cooker : is it a way to have this ROM in french ?

Guest amel90

hello there

I downloaded 29020 ROM for Windows 7 and extracted it, and I get one .bin and one .nb0

How to start it to flash?

With regards

Edit: something was wrong with my pc, after restarting it was ok

Edited by amel90

Guest mehdivinci
Hi Steff,

I use for a while your roms, which i like because they are clean and whith out problems, 21689 Lite.

As you could see, I have made some changes..In this last, is there any improvement besides grafical?

I use omnia Keyboard, but I can´t use it with mymobiler, any suggestion?

Which UI you use, I like M2D, but don´t Work in Landscape...Tomorow I´ll try the Lite one, Thanks.

hi body!

Can you said that how do you change your phone look to this??

this is amazing!

thanks! :mellow:

Guest free2live

flashing................. :D :mellow: :D :o

just flashed it

looks good and it's fast

Edited by free2live

Guest steff195
I've been waiting a long time because they do not use any other romlardan thank you.

Thank you too!

great job !

here you are (but only for windows xp versions) :

http://www.i900playeraddict.com/ddl/ROM/St..._Windows_XP.rar (this is uploading now, try at least about 30mn after the time of this post)

http://www.i900playeraddict.com/ddl/ROM/St..._WIndows_XP.rar

Just a question for a master cooker : is it a way to have this ROM in french ?

Thanks for the links! About your queston: is kinda hard because I have to do it all in french; not only the files, because that would have been easy, but the registry paths, they need translation, testing...too much work to do. :D

flashing................. ;) :mellow: :D :o

just flashed it

looks good and it's fast

Thanks!

Many thanks for this threat! Will definitely flash later today :D !

Thanks man! :D

Guest rew2

Just flashed the phone. The new rom looks very nice and also is running smoothly. I use the lite version. Thank you very much for your effort!

Guest dragonmatahari

just come back home... voila.. new update rom for my good ol i900 :mellow:

thanks a lot chef.. :D

p.s : still.. such a pleasant experiences with i900, never had any problem since day 1.. functional accordingly. next upgrade = not required :D

feedback : everyone gotta love this one. impressive! tq chef :o

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest amel90

Hello

Did anyone have a problem with navigation (GARMIN)?

Usually when I flash to new ROM everything is OK with garmin, just set it later for my needs.

Now it doesn't get any of the satelites.

Guest steff195
just come back home... voila.. new update rom for my good ol i900 :unsure:

thanks a lot chef.. :P

p.s : still.. such a pleasant experiences with i900, never had any problem since day 1.. functional accordingly. next upgrade = not required :P

feedback : everyone gotta love this one. impressive! tq chef :)

Thanks for the feedback! ;)

Hello

Did anyone have a problem with navigation (GARMIN)?

Usually when I flash to new ROM everything is OK with garmin, just set it later for my needs.

Now it doesn't get any of the satelites.

I don't have any problem when using GPS. It's fair that I use IGo. Don't know about Garmin, but if it works with Igo it should work with Garmin too. Maybe it's a Garmin related problem. Check all again. :o

hello steff i use your roms ! cool !!!!

Nice to hear that! :P

Edited by steff195

Guest amel90
Thanks for the feedback! :unsure:

I don't have any problem when using GPS. It's fair that I use IGo. Don't know about Garmin, but if it works with Igo it should work with Garmin too. Maybe it's a Garmin related problem. Check all again. :)

Nice to hear that! :P

I'll try reinstalling Garmin and maps again.

I hope it's garmin's problem.