Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest leap_ahead

anyone know how i can answear call with hardware key ?? no slide button on screen(w.m 6.5 Lock) ...but i dont wont to disable the w.m 6.5 lock screen

Guest a5545ka
anyone know how i can answear call with hardware key ?? no slide button on screen(w.m 6.5 Lock) ...but i dont wont to disable the w.m 6.5 lock screen

+1

Guest leap_ahead
Superb Rom again, Thanks steff195!

May I ask you which Phone Version are you using with the latest ROM?

+1

What you use ??

Guest steff195

Don't know about that... I really don't use the default dialer or lockscreen... I use P.H.O.N.E.X. (I have a license :P ) and S2U2... and I can answer using the hardware key.

thx steff, will flash ur rom later ;)

and may i know how to flash back to original rom ???

You'll have to use the original rom files.

Superb Rom again, Thanks steff195!

May I ask you which Phone Version are you using with the latest ROM?

Same as leap_ahead! Do some investigations... :) :o I was just kidding, I use DXIF1 for so long... I don't know, more than a year, or more, who knows? :unsure:

Guest micrographics

Steff,

Downloading from Rapidshare is very time consuming and difficult for non-pro account holders.

Please upload it to Mediafire or some other site.

Guest nero24

Thank you Steff, it´s running.

I also use a legal Phonxx version, and some times it the wm answer shows up, any suggestions?

By the way which UI do you use?

Edited by nero24

Guest steff195
Thank you Steff, it´s running.

I also use a legal Phonxx version, and some times it the wm answer shows up, any suggestions?

By the way which UI do you use?

I use an Android skin for P.H.O.N.E.X., of course, modified by me, because I didn't like some things. Original HERE!

About UI, I use for so long WAD2 and a Windows 7 theme, with some personal modifications, to my liking.

screenshot1ak.pngscreenshot1amd.png

Edited by steff195

Guest costyprj

salu Steff195, ce ROM e asta de mai sus cu interfata de windows? Ma scuzati dar nu prea le am cu engleza. Am shi eu un samsung omnia i900 16Gb, am mers cu ROM-urile tele shi sunt foarte incantat ca merg ff bine.

Guest steff195
salu Steff195, ce ROM e asta de mai sus cu interfata de windows? Ma scuzati dar nu prea le am cu engleza. Am shi eu un samsung omnia i900 16Gb, am mers cu ROM-urile tele shi sunt foarte incantat ca merg ff bine.

Hi!

EN: He said what rom was this with Windows interface? He said he's not that good with english; If he was, he would have got the answer already, in my previous post.

RO: Nu e un rom, ci un program (Wisbar Advanced Desktop 2) cu o tema de Windows 7. Am zis si mai sus asta, dar daca ziceai ca nu le ai cu engleza... :unsure:

Edited by steff195

Guest steff195
Hi Steff,

Good to see you cooking roms still :unsure:

Thanks! :)

As long as I use my Omnia and while new builds were out... let's just hope new builds will come out in spite of the rumours... but even so, I think Windows Mobile is pretty dead now... no new applications... you know what I mean. Regards! :P

Guest ghostyar
Thanks! :unsure:

As long as I use my Omnia and while new builds were out... let's just hope new builds will come out in spite of the rumours... but even so, I think Windows Mobile is pretty dead now... no new applications... you know what I mean. Regards! :)

Hi Steff, I've flashed my omnia with your latest rom and it looks fine.

Is there a way to get the buttons of the keyboard a little bigger?

Guest amel90
I use an Android skin for P.H.O.N.E.X., of course, modified by me, because I didn't like some things. Original HERE!

About UI, I use for so long WAD2 and a Windows 7 theme, with some personal modifications, to my liking.

screenshot1ak.pngscreenshot1amd.png

Hi Steff

Could you put link of that windows 7 theme. It looks frikin amazing

Guest seisman
Hi Steff

hi steff

your UI is fu.....en amazing

can you please be kind to share it

i love it

you can even put it in on of your uncoming roms , this will be big addon to your name

Guest seisman
Hi Steff

steff also can you please share your modified dialer

it is good

Guest viior

I appreciate the work of you all chefs for keeping our i900 “alive” friendly and with a dynamic functionality to fit everyone’s need!

Thanks for your work and share!

I have a issue during reinstalling all the soft & setup for different ROM testing: every time I have to input manually the “internet mobile” settings - Vodafone Ro provider.

There is a way to make this a cab file for it?

Or could you point me in the right direction for this issue?

Cheers,

viior

Guest steff195

Here you go guys: the Android dialer skin for P.H.O.N.E.X. modifed by me and the requested Nitrogen skin modified and included in my roms.

About the Windows 7 theme for WAD2, I could provide it, but most of the links/paths/shortcuts/icons won't appear/work because this was customized by me for my needs/liking. You don't have the files placed as I have them and therefore won't work... so you'll have to manually modify everything (like I did)... and, trust me, it's a time consuming work. But, if anyone is willing to try, I will post that theme in a future post. :unsure: Until then the original version is HERE.

Android__modified_.rar Metro__modified_.rar

Edited by steff195

Guest steff195
hi steff... i want to ask you if you use Ahen battery enhancement on the last rom ..

thanks

Yes... that option is unchanged since some time now. :unsure: Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting quite good battery results with this 29020 build. Can anyone else confirm this? I mean, when one uses the phone normally, not when setting it up or something like that, when the battery drains faster...

Guest leap_ahead
Yes... that option is unchanged since some time now. :unsure: Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting quite good battery results with this 29020 build. Can anyone else confirm this? I mean, when one uses the phone normally, not when setting it up or something like that, when the battery drains faster...

my omnia not relax :) i have always the bluetooth on because i use them with car radio .,