Bricked i900: Stuck on Samsung omnia screen

Guest ...angel...

Guest ...angel...

UPDATE: Already fixed by someone from the Philippines using jtag (samsung omnia repair tool)

I have a very big problem... after reflashing my i900 from 28002 m2d build of ryrzy to 28009 m2d build of dheewatara... i decided to flash my phone back to 28002 of ryrzy... when suddenly the power was interrupted while downloading the eboot.... so my computer restarted... shocks! very unlucky... when i tried to open my omnia... it is always stuck on the "samsung omnia" screen... i tried to reflash but the computer can't recognize the phone now..... so the update software cannot find my phone...

please.. those good guys out there.. help... X_X

Edited by ...angel...

Guest Lyncexx
I have a very big problem... after reflashing my i900 from 28002 m2d build of ryrzy to 28009 m2d build of dheewatara... i decided to flash my phone back to 28002 of ryrzy... when suddenly the power was interrupted while downloading the eboot.... so my computer restarted... shocks! very unlucky... when i tried to open my omnia... it is always stuck on the "samsung omnia" screen... i tried to reflash but the computer can't recognize the phone now..... so the update software cannot find my phone...

please.. those good guys out there.. help... X_X

try to flash with grandprix, i had that problem, phone was even not showing "samsung omnia" screen, just some sign inside triangle

Guest kennethchia
try to flash with grandprix, i had that problem, phone was even not showing "samsung omnia" screen, just some sign inside triangle

i also using grandprix flashing yesterday ,it's ok work done :D

Edited by kennethchia

Guest kennethchia
thanks for your replies... very much appreciated... i want to try grandprix but...how can I do it? please help... X_X

using i900 EXEcotor Disassemble build rom,then using grandprix flashing.

Edited by kennethchia

Guest ...angel...
using i900 EXEcotor Disassemble build rom,then using grandprix flashing.

ok sir thanks again for your reply... i'm downloading grandprix now... hope it works... X_X

Guest kennethchia
is there a need for me to update the phone part? and if there's none... how can i leave the phone part?

no need flashing phone,flashing pda only

Guest ...angel...
use your samsung pen tap reset button

i did what you said but it cannot detect my phone.... please help me... it's my mother's gift to me... X_X

Guest kennethchia
i did what you said but it cannot detect my phone.... please help me... it's my mother's gift to me... X_X

(can on or not)your phone

Edited by kennethchia

Guest ...angel...
(can on or not)your phone

thanks again for your reply...

my phone can turn on and the samsung omnia screen can be seen... but when i click detect on the grand prix... it can not detect my phone.. what shall i do now... please...

Guest kennethchia
thanks again for your reply...

my phone can turn on and the samsung omnia screen can be seen... but when i click detect on the grand prix... it can not detect my phone.. what shall i do now... please...

off your phone ,tap detect after on your phone.

Guest kennethchia

yesterday my phone same problem with you,i'm using grandprix select pda_bin,csc_bin,eboot.then tap detect after on my omnia somesecond(auto flashing)sorry for my english

Guest ...angel...
off your phone ,tap detect after on your phone.

thanks for your reply...

i did this and still it can not detect my phone... please help me...X_X i'm begging you...T_T

Guest ...angel...
yesterday my phone same problem with you,i'm using grandprix select pda_bin,csc_bin,eboot.then tap detect after on my omnia somesecond(auto flashing)sorry for my english

sir i really appreciate your help... but i don't know why it can not detect my phone... i don't know what to do now... i'm so hopeless...