JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest cruddasj

Hey. I havnt protected the windows files myself, it comes protected :| You can use total commander to change things tho :) Do you have a copy of the menu selector .png? The platform version. I seem to have lost mine lol!

Guest Talishte
Hey. I havnt protected the windows files myself, it comes protected :| You can use total commander to change things tho ;) Do you have a copy of the menu selector .png? The platform version. I seem to have lost mine lol!

sure chef, here it is !!! it enhances the black beauty in the rom :)

I meant the manila2d files, usually I can paste an override tab icons in windows folder but it did not let me this time, so I made a backup copy of theme then in my pc I had trouble too, it would not let me over ride files until I unmarked the read only option, no big deal !!! thanks Chef.

T.

StartMenu_Selection.zip

Guest cruddasj
sure chef, here it is !!! it enhances the black beauty in the rom :)

I meant the manila2d files, usually I can paste an override tab icons in windows folder but it did not let me this time, so I made a backup copy of theme then in my pc I had trouble too, it would not let me over ride files until I unmarked the read only option, no big deal !!! thanks Chef.

T.

Hey. Thanks ;)

With the windows folder, i can try and unsign the read only attribute on all the files... but im not sure if it will make the rom unstable. Will experiment with it B)

Thanks again

I do a hard reset on my Omnia and my problem is go away... :)

But now I've got another questions:

1. When I use the Samsung keypad I don't choose the Tab and I don't write anything.

(The samsung keyborad is works)

2. In the Manilla theme how can I choose sim contact on the People tab?

3. Also in Manilla theme how can I choose the instald softvers int the Programs tab?

4. The flash light doesn't work in Manilla theme, why?

Thx

Guest Talishte
Hi Talishte, I like your lock screen! How did you did that?

that's a program called S2U2, very popular, look for it on Google and also download the clock pack in there if you want (look for clockD) the same clock I have on that picture.

T.

Edited by Talishte

First happy new year and all the best to you all!

Since couple of days using JC true&blue 23517 and I find it really nice rom. I have couple of questions though and would be great if someone could help me with advice:

0. Titanium - I haven't used it before but it looks promising. Still one big question -I can't add anything to it with chome editor, I'm only able to remove things. For example would like to have Comm manager added, but no matter what I do it doesn't show. Can you help me please?

1. The X button closes the applications. It is not bad, but I'm just used to that it was minimizing them-is there a chance of reg tweak, that would do the job? if not fair enough-i'll get used to that behaviour :)

2. GPS - tried it yesterday and IGO showed some satellites, but after 5min still couldn't calculate the position...it was a bad weather, but just to ask if anyone notices any bad GPS behaviour?

3. WIFI during standby - it seems that wifi is disconnected after the phone goes to standby, but not immediately and only after the timeout set under power settings-on battery-go to stdby after x min expires.

So far I've been using german roms and there wifi was always disconnecting after the phone was going into stdby, but it didn't matter if it was put there manually or the timeout was expired. In this ROM if I put the phone into standby the WIFI is still OK, but after X minutes (given under power settings) it gets disconnected again. Is there a chance that the wifi doesn't get disconnected at all?

4. Battery life - anyone to compare it with 28014? which one is better? I have the feeling 23517 is draining a bit, but it could be s2u2 as well to be blamed...

Thanks for any help!

Edited by DLCI

Guest Kozi75

Hi gents,

First of all, I wish a happy new year to everyone.

I'm on Mambo04's NeoTitanium 28014 right now. Love it, clean & fast, everything's work like a charm.

Except one thing (there are always exceptions :) ): the GPS unit doesn't work for me.

It was always mapped to port3 on my previous ROMs, but now I can't find it even with the IGO automatic search. The automatic GPS receiver search process skips ports 2,3,4,6,8 and only searches the receiver on 1,5,7,9 ports.

My setup is DXID1 PDA / PUIE1 for phone.

Any suggestions for this issue?

Thanks for your help,

Kozi75

Guest joža

hehe cruddasj nice to see you on the move man ;)

i remember you once posted a topic about old fashion vanilla rom's and i told you to take a plunge and build your own. and here we go!!!

really nice to see :)

i wish you many more good roms:D

cheers!

Guest cruddasj

Hey joža.

It seemed no one else would make them so i ended up making them myself lol.

Other readers:

28205 now out for both versions. Removed cHome editor as it wasnt working fully. Ive added an sms fix which seems to work :) Let me know if its working for you guys.

Guest yoyo_77
28205 now out for both versions. Removed cHome editor as it wasnt working fully. Ive added an sms fix which seems to work :) Let me know if its working for you guys.

Thx ;)

Guest cruddasj
how to disable "tap to scroll right" in emails?

I can not go down with the bar

Hey. Im not quite sure what you mean on this one?? Try changing the theme... The livvengloss themes are nice but they do suffer from the very thin scroll bar =/

Guest Barry_Chanlo

nice theme martinbm

@cruddasj: again you have the best titanium rom for me, i tried most of them and yours the most stable, but OCKs rom is the fastest hehe! (can't have them all)

can i suggest that you make a M2D rom without the titanium to free up more space :)

Guest kingvk

Hi it looks siply great.. and i have flashed in my omnia.. works good.

and one thing, as you showed in screenshot (FM part). iam not able to see that in my omnia screen?? even in M2D settings--> tab also i dont get any FM option.. can you please let me know what i need to do see in my omnia screen..

and other progs like Music weather mail and messeges all are ok...

Thanks.... :)

Guest andrewtay85

Iv tested you rom and i have to say its terrible. all the mp3 files are detected as corrupted files. sorry to say but you need to try harder. on the plus side, the M2D looks beautiful.

Guest cruddasj
Iv tested you rom and i have to say its terrible. all the mp3 files are detected as corrupted files. sorry to say but you need to try harder. on the plus side, the M2D looks beautiful.

Who's ROM are you talking about? :)

Im guessing seeing as you havnt put a name your just talking about a random ROM from MoDaco and you dont know what thread to post in.

Both of my ROMs can play MP3 files fine and i can prove it. Im sure Mamb's and Bruno's can aswell.

Also learn some manners or get out of this thread. No one has to try harder for you, why not do it yourself if you could do it so much better.........

Edited by cruddasj

Guest ...GeForce...

ok, is there an actual full CAb theme with the martin mods in naruto's rom or the simple wm7 hybrid version?

Edited by ...GeForce...

Guest NarutoDKz

Yes you can. It's in my newest rom, working flawlessly.

oh wow man.....gud work...deserves a new theme B) .. :)

one question, can i use this theme(when fully made) on future builds like 28205?

Guest cruddasj
Yes you can. It's in my newest rom, working flawlessly.

Hey. Yep :) im guessing youve found out already ;) the livvengloss themes can be used with all builds that are version 6.5.1 and up B)

Hi cruddasj

I have tried 4 different roms last night and I have to say BlackBeauty2028205.zip rom is very nice, very good touch response and I couldn't find any problem

It's an excellent rom

Keep it up

Cheers

Hi cruddasj

I have tried 4 different roms last night and I have to say BlackBeauty2028205.zip rom is very nice, very good touch response and I couldn't find any problem

It's an excellent rom

Keep it up

Cheers

Hi cruddasj & CGA,

a question - after the device goes to standby, does the Touch player stops? I'm using BlackBeuty28014 but it's a general question-if it's working for you I'll move to 28205

Guest cruddasj
Hi cruddasj & CGA,

a question - after the device goes to standby, does the Touch player stops? I'm using BlackBeuty28014 but it's a general question-if it's working for you I'll move to 28205

Hey there. I'll have to check this out as i havnt used touch player with it :|

28205 does include the sms fix :) (where it used to sometimes hang when you try and reply to a message)

It also has chome editor removed as it wasnt working completely.

Voice command is back in aswell B)