JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest Diltiazem

Hi,

I'm trying JC True and Blue, and I have a small (i suppose very simple to solve) issue. I've changed the theme to the WM default, and I'd like to change it back to "True and Blue" but the theme doesn't appear on the list. How can I change the theme back to "True and Blue"?

Thanks.

Guest jmsmartins
Hi,

I'm trying JC True and Blue, and I have a small (i suppose very simple to solve) issue. I've changed the theme to the WM default, and I'd like to change it back to "True and Blue" but the theme doesn't appear on the list. How can I change the theme back to "True and Blue"?

Thanks.

u can make a hard reset or use classic blue theme and search that wallpaper (it should be easy!).

allow me to suggest u the livven themes, really nice looking and u can find them here in modaco :(

glad to help a "tuga" fellow

Guest cruddasj
Hi,

Thanks.

There you go :(

post-594565-1266948876_thumb.png

Edited by cruddasj

Guest cruddasj
hey cruddasj! long time no see.. have u stoped cooking or are u cooking only for $ now bro?

Hey. I am still cooking but just not as often. The newest builds seem a bit unstable =/ Ive not been overly motivated. A friend of mine has been cooking and making a great amount of money on private market (enough for him to move onto the omnia 2!!!). At the moment, im looking for a market somewhere but not being overly successful :( But the profit would not be the reason for cooking or not. My main concern is that it will cost me £25 if i brick the phone at any point and I have to flash it alot when testing the ROMs. Unfortunately, the donations that I have recieved would not cover even half of that cost. It's quite a large risk to take with all the flashing for the return that I get, so I am becoming less willing to risk it. If a considerable update is available I may rebuild the ROMs on the best reviewed builds that offer a big performance/functionality issue but I am focusing more on personalised ROMs in the hope that maybe I would be able to get some donations.

Apart from that, at the moment I am looking at helping some new chefs getting into cooking, providing tips, resources, tricks etc to make it easier for them to get cooking.

How have you been? Is there a chance of the ROM ranking thread being updated any time soon? :(

Guest jmsmartins

Hey cruudd!

i'm cool bro, started working this year.. so i have less time to spend here in the forum. i'll try to update my topic soon, but i guess rankings won't change that much.

i understand u want to take some profit from the hard work of cooking, but i think also that u could get some help from the guys/galls here who flash and test your roms for free and give u some feedback. what i mean is that u can cook in both private and "public" market.

good luck bro :(

Guest cruddasj
Hey cruudd!

i'm cool bro, started working this year.. so i have less time to spend here in the forum. i'll try to update my topic soon, but i guess rankings won't change that much.

i understand u want to take some profit from the hard work of cooking, but i think also that u could get some help from the guys/galls here who flash and test your roms for free and give u some feedback. what i mean is that u can cook in both private and "public" market.

good luck bro :(

Hey. I should be releasing some updates if it gives any added benefits, but not every single build that comes out :( Ill PM you so we can chat on there rather than filling the board with banter :(

Guest jmsmartins
Hey. I should be releasing some updates if it gives any added benefits, but not every single build that comes out :( Ill PM you so we can chat on there rather than filling the board with banter :(

ok man, i'll wait for your PM.

cheers

Hey, its actually because i modded the server side of things, but hope to get it back up 2moro <_<

Fair enough I seen it was his first post so I put 2 and 2 together. Nothing worse than seeing another "HELP!!!!!" post :mellow:

Guest krugerjq

Hi There

Very nice Rom. Like the small Icons in the menu. Why is the menu colors a bit dull? Makes viewing in bright light difficult. It is not as bright as the front screen. Why is the button disabled for answering a call when the phone is locked? Can it be changed?

Edited by krugerjq

• 3 weeks later...
Guest occulttime

Hey guys, why aren't you working in newer roms. To be honest, among all the roms ive tried your rom's really rocks. c'mon please provide more.. im looking forward with it. thanks a lot and May Godbless you always

Guest cruddasj
Hey guys, why aren't you working in newer roms. To be honest, among all the roms ive tried your rom's really rocks. c'mon please provide more.. im looking forward with it. thanks a lot and May Godbless you always

Hey there. Its nice to see some manners on the forum :P Honestly, your post got me thinking, and as a result I have now released black beauty 23551 :( In my opinion it is my cleanest version of black beauty yet. Download available on the first page.

Guest jmsmartins
Hey there. Its nice to see some manners on the forum :P Honestly, your post got me thinking, and as a result I have now released black beauty 23551 :( In my opinion it is my cleanest version of black beauty yet. Download available on the first page.

nice to see u back crudd! i would love to try that if my omnia wasn't dead eheh

cheers

Guest cruddasj
nice to see u back crudd! i would love to try that if my omnia wasn't dead eheh

cheers

hehehe. Hey jms. Have you had any word back from samsung on your omnia? Hope all is well :P

Guest jmsmartins
hehehe. Hey jms. Have you had any word back from samsung on your omnia? Hope all is well :P

i haven't talked to them yet because my warranty is in my parents' house and i'll be there only by the weekend. then i have to find it and take it along with the omnia to the store... lets see..

did u make any major changes in this newer build?

cheers

Guest cruddasj
i haven't talked to them yet because my warranty is in my parents' house and i'll be there only by the weekend. then i have to find it and take it along with the omnia to the store... lets see..

did u make any major changes in this newer build?

cheers

Ah well good luck with that B)

the changelog is on the first page :(

The fuzzy 6.1 icons are finally gone

new boot sound (from omnia pro)

theme slightly altered (martinbm theme, looks nice :P )

lockscreen lock turned black instead of blue

office 2010

google maps ive changed back to the original as it is the only one i can get to work! ;)

1% battery driver is cooked in and a new icon (not sure if they are working well together yet tho as havnt dropped from 100% battery life)

overall build feels a little faster/stable :(

The only thing i need to get rid of now though is the crappy blue lines! because the livvengloss themes dont have a background instruction it takes the horrible blue line background :s I just want it to be white! There must be some kind of registry key somewhere, so will have to dig into it.

I think after that though, the ROM would be finally complete. So the last revision may be seen on the next build. May be moving on to new device within the month, depends on how generous vodafone want to be :o If not, will need to replace digitizer as its driving me nuts!

Guest jmsmartins

about the blue lines u just have to change to another theme, and go back to the previous. they should disappear then. try it and tell me if it works :P