JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest kennethchia
this means that the alignment issue hasn't been resolved. as you can see swype is slightly overlapping the taskbar, there is no fix for it yet ;)

hi MAMBO04 can u sharing this lockscreen

post-571603-1260731989_thumb.png

Guest MAMBO04

*UPDATE*

Fixed all issues EXCEPT the M2D one, and have Build 28014 (thanks waremike!)

Titanium ROM is working fine, will release a 28014 build of that later.

And Ken, sorry mate i'm not sure where that is from, as it was in Ryrzys ROM, i'll try and find it for you ;)

Guest Julian1984

Ok!

Thanks!!! ;)

this means that the alignment issue hasn't been resolved. as you can see swype is slightly overlapping the taskbar, there is no fix for it yet ;)

And... where is the new 28014 version?!?!?! ;)

Edited by Julian1984

Guest MAMBO04

Just testing ;)

give me 15 more mins buddy!

EDIT: Tested and working fine! no bugs whatsoever ;) This is ONLY the NeoTitanium ROM, i don't have time today to make an Neo and manilla ROM, will do it tomorrow

Uploading NeoTitanium-28014 ROM to Mediafire now, stay tuned ;)

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest Julian1984

hehehe, so i'll wait until tomorrow..

I want manila one ;)

Thanks a lot!!!

Just testing ;)

give me 15 more mins buddy!

EDIT: Tested and working fine! no bugs whatsoever ;) This is ONLY the NeoTitanium ROM, i don't have time today to make an Neo and manilla ROM, will do it tomorrow

Uploading NeoTitanium-28014 ROM to Mediafire now, stay tuned ;)

Guest MAMBO04

NeoTanium ROM released!

If you try it, please post your views here!

Now i must go to bed ;) See you all tomorrow ;)

PS: M2D ROM to come tomorrow or on Tuesday. It depends on the time i get to make it, because i have college etc. Will post back tomorrow!

PPS: kennethchia, here is the thread for the lockscreen you want. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ck-screen-skin/

Edited by MAMBO04

NeoTanium ROM released!

If you try it, please post your views here!

Now i must go to bed ;) See you all tomorrow ;)

PS: M2D ROM to come tomorrow or on Tuesday. It depends on the time i get to make it, because i have college etc. Will post back tomorrow!

PPS: kennethchia, here is the thread for the lockscreen you want. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ck-screen-skin/

Tried to download NeoTitanium several times but keep getting corrupt archive. Please try to re-upload or give us a mirror link.

Thanks and keep up the good work. Great ROM's...definitely you're on my top 3 cooks...;) seems you know your way around a kitchen ;)

Guest MAMBO04

*ROM SUPPORT THREAD*

FIND ALL CABS HERE

Right, before i got to bed i am going to make a post about this. In this post, you can download the cabs you need from the MediaFire link which is going to be provided, and you can also download them from Bruno's FTP Server.

At the moment there are only 31 files in the folder, majority are cabs. Please leave a post here if you need a cab, we'll upload them so you can download them from either the MediaFire link or Bruno's FTP.

Also, this post will be aiding other 'newbie' chefs to start up, necessary files will be uploaded etc, and you can start cooking! ;)

PLEASE NOTE: This is ONLY a SUPPORT thread for people who do not have certain cabs or want to start cooking. We will help people out but we also have lots do to outside of MoDaCo so we'll try our best! ;)

At the moment the cab files are here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=73cf3f5...99f3f1679ee9294

Please remember to post about any cabs that aren't working, and when i upload stuff for cookers, please also post here if some files aren't working.

The folder name is called 'Cabs etc.'

This post will be updated frequently and more cabs will be added, etc etc.

Take it easy everyone ;)

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest MAMBO04
Tried to download NeoTitanium several times but keep getting corrupt archive. Please try to re-upload or give us a mirror link.

Thanks and keep up the good work. Great ROM's...definitely you're on my top 3 cooks... ;) seems you know your way around a kitchen ;)

ah right okay, i will upload once more! thanks for telling me ;)

and thank you! i'm very glad you like my ROMs! ;)

EDIT: RE-UPLOADED!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wzgkkznnnby/...anium-28014.rar

Edited by MAMBO04

I just installed your latest ROM 28014, it's great I liked it, but it has an error when NoData is launched. It would be even better, if you could add NoData in future releases. Thanks for your hard work in creating these ROMs.

Edited by sonora

Guest MartinBM

Update: True and Blue 23088 should now be completely bug free. XT9 is enabled. All tested and working so far ;)

New ROM now in beta. Black edition out soon. Heres a taster:

black1y.pngblack2f.pngblack3.png

black3d.pngblackkeyboard.png

blackradiob.pngdialler.png

V2 Released! Now uses full screen weather. XDA_UC running well. Memory improved and runs with about 50mb free.

TFDetatcher has been added for easy switching between touchflo and titanium.

You will have to assign a default internet browser too before it will function. Some people like IE, some people like opera. Just assign which one you prefer ;) The internet tab is disabled by default but you can enable it through m2dc. Youtube bug now fixed.

Instructions:

When using XDA_UC. Make a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC'

Drop all the cabs you want installing on first boot into it.

On first boot allow device to reset itself on the tap to set up windows mobile screen (it will automatically, just leave it to run its course, dont tap the screen)

On reboot, XDA_UC will run after calibration etc.

After XDA has finished (you will get a message) it is recommended to reset (black theme will then be applied)

Download: http://200.98.236.85/Black%20edition%2028011%20v2.zip

Great Job!!!!

This is a very nice ROM, but I have a little problem with Windos Media Player, cannot play neither videos o music... maybe some kind o lack of codecs.

Would you mind (sorry, my english is not so good) tell me what to do with this issue?

Thank you very much,

Martin

Edited by MartinBM

Guest melodysilly
Great Job!!!!

This is a very nice ROM, but I have a little problem with Windos Media Player, cannot play neither videos o music... maybe some kind o lack of codecs.

Would you mind (sorry, my english is not so good) tell me what ti do with this issue?

Thank you very much,

Martin

Yeah... same with me.. the video can't be play. same with ur black beauty..

Guest MAMBO04
I just installed your latest ROM 28014, it's great I liked it, but it has an error when NoData is launched. It would be even better, if you could add NoData in future releases. Thanks for your hard work in creating these ROMs.

NoData working fine over in my end... it's because you haven't configured any internet services so NoData can't recognize any, so doesn't start. Request settings from your provider or go to Connections and check

;)

EDIT: 4shared mirror added http://www.4shared.com/file/172378174/e62a...nium-28014.html

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest cruddasj
Great Job!!!!

Would you mind (sorry, my english is not so good) tell me what ti do with this issue?

Thank you very much,

Martin

Hey there. Im hoping to release True and blue as well as Black 28014 tonight. I will have a look into the codec issue for you. For the meantime, the htc player found under the start menu > media, is able to play mp3.

Guest MartinBM
Hey there. Im hoping to release True and blue as well as Black 28014 tonight. I will have a look into the codec issue for you. For the meantime, the htc player found under the start menu > media, is able to play mp3.

Thank you for your atention...

I´ll be waiting for this realise.

hope can fix that...

For me Black Beauty is the best ROM

Martin

Edited by MartinBM

Guest emoture
I know that, but i can post his rom links and description in that post ;) saves him being like a page away from me and mamb.

That very thoughtful of you! hahahahahahaha... That's good, ok now I get your point! Man I love Mambo's ROM and your's too. One thing I don't like is his theme for WMP,. I live yours better

P.S. Please add advance config, Jblend and torch button on your next releases... Thank you very much for your wonderful ROMs

Guest kennethchia
*UPDATE*

Fixed all issues EXCEPT the M2D one, and have Build 28014 (thanks waremike!)

Titanium ROM is working fine, will release a 28014 build of that later.

And Ken, sorry mate i'm not sure where that is from, as it was in Ryrzys ROM, i'll try and find it for you ;)

;) ;) ;)

Guest cruddasj
That very thoughtful of you! hahahahahahaha... That's good, ok now I get your point! Man I love Mambo's ROM and your's too. One thing I don't like is his theme for WMP,. I live yours better

P.S. Please add advance config, Jblend and torch button on your next releases... Thank you very much for your wonderful ROMs

Hey, new roms include XDA_UC. Just make a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC' and drag abd drop the cab files you want installing, such as advanced config, jblend etc.

Then when you first boot up, it will install all of the cabs in the XDA_UC folder automatically and silently. That way, whenever you flash to my roms, xda_uc will do the rest of the work for you ;)

Guest emoture

Aw... where is cHome editor?

Uhmm... Mambo, may I have a copy of the Livven Simplegloss Green and blue? I love et... a cab would be nice.

Edit: I meant the wallpaper, I don't know where to get it... please post it here? Thanks...

Edited by emoture

@crudassj: using ur rom on one of the omnia .. black edition is much more awesome than true and blue.cuz i like black lol.no known issuses or bugs.fast , immdediate and good . easy to use , and finger response is good....keep up the good work m8

@mambo: dude my main omnia i so want to load ur m2d+neo rom man. i cant wait for it . its going to be awesome . you know why? cuz ur m2d rom looks super fkin hot and so does your flotanium.by the way ur rom is not neo titanium its flotanium , cuz neotitanium is with the bars. the screen u posted is flotanium ;) ..also wit ur flotanium rom is it possible to do this (add these skins) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527333

Guest melodysilly
Hey, new roms include XDA_UC. Just make a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC' and drag abd drop the cab files you want installing, such as advanced config, jblend etc.

Then when you first boot up, it will install all of the cabs in the XDA_UC folder automatically and silently. That way, whenever you flash to my roms, xda_uc will do the rest of the work for you ;)

It will install on mystorage or device memory..?