I am looking for a motion based alarm for Pocket PC

Guest Ceed19

I am looking for a piece of software that will ring or sound an alarm based on input from the G sensor. I have a young child who seems intent on picking up every gadget he sees. I would like for my phone to ring/alarm if the phone is moved. Does anyone know of such a program? I have a Samsung Omnia so the HTC program isn't completely compatible I do not believe. Is there such a piece of software available for non HTC devices?

I have Dont Touch Me, but it is made for HTC devices. It will run on the Omnia with HTCEmu but it will not function if the screen is off, or when in standby. it also does not allow the phone to go into standby when tis running thus killing the battery since the screen remains on. It is a good program just not made for non HTC devices

there are apps to remote wipe a stolen phone, locate it via GPS, all sorts of things, but there doesn't seem to be anything that will simply cause the phone to ring loudly if it is taken by someone who is not authorized to do so. I would like to keep my phone from being taken at point A, instead of only having an option to after the phone is already at point B.