OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hi

is it possible to put the Omnia Keybord on your Rom?

Thank´s Testing nice work

u can get a omnia keyboard from web, the reason i believe ock didn't include any keyboard is because different people has different choices, in my case i like sw..., some likes finger keyboard, some slide it thrs a lot of them+u don't loose extra space by having 2/3 keyboard with the rom right?

Guest bobo9900
I installed voice dial and I can dial out with my BT headset.. :) .. the only difference between this fix and Khunchai's fixes is that in Khunchai's roms I could hear the "feedback" when I do a voice dial from the headset.. not the handset as it is the case with your ROM... but good work anyway...!

Is there anything else BT related I can test out?

congrats ock, although i don't use bt headset, seems like you are the only cooker at modaco with bt fix after KC left.

and with bonus as the power button links on the taskbar still work.

and btw, tried smartlock again in 23619 ultralite, it does work. maybe the last time i tried, i use the v1.9 that had bugs.

after back and forth between 23093 and 23619, it seems like 23093 slightly faster in response.

it is the build problem of course, not because of the rom.

thanks for your support.

Guest new2city
I've observed that it doesn't happen everytime I reset. Will investigate.

It's the minimum I can do before the next release :)

NoData was "broken" but internet connection was ok in 23093, and the reverse happened in my build 23619. Personally, I don't see much difference in this two builds.

Hi Ock, I am back on 23093, personally, I feel this build more responsive, so I will stick to this until your next build ;) . Thanks

Damn ock, dude r u cooking rom for next release already? U r 1 hell of a chef, what we do without u  B)

Can't wait for ur next rom. God bless

Thanks to waremike32, I have downloaded build 23094. Have a report to submit by today though, so I'll see when I have time.

I installed voice dial and I can dial out with my BT headset.. :) .. the only difference between this fix and Khunchai's fixes is that in Khunchai's roms I could hear the "feedback" when I do a voice dial from the headset.. not the handset as it is the case with your ROM... but good work anyway...!

Is there anything else BT related I can test out?

Hi mashimus, for the "feedback" part do you mean hearing your own voice through your BT set?

ОСК giv me please links on icones of your rom???

I've used a number of higher-res icons for the start menu, do you mean those?

Sorry I didn't understand, is the 28014 out?

28014 was my second build but it had a bug with video recording, so I pulled it off this page. 23093 is not bad, you can try it or wait for my next one ;) .

i adjust the volume in the aoudiotester bad nothing hapen ???? is not working or wat

the rom is great in everything ccept the aoudio tester pleas give me how to fix them the volume of omnia is low to me

Due to the BT-fix files, i900's audiotester would not work. I'll try to fix this in the next release.

hi ock, do you mind adding this lockscreen as default in your rom.

i think others will love it, for potrait, as it gives easier access to unlock button, closer to start button.

That's a great idea, and yes, I'll cook it in. Thanks!

Guest mashimus
Hi mashimus, for the "feedback" part do you mean hearing your own voice through your BT set?

Yes thats what I meant... actually I tried it out this morning and it seem to have the sounds coming thru the headset.. so it seems to be on and off...

hmmm..

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Hi OCK,

thanks for such great ROMs, I am using M2D Black (Build 23093, 20 Dec 09)

I am having one problem regarding M2D Weather it is updating ok on the Tab but on home screen it's just keep showing the OLD temperatures and icons...

Please have a look on attached images to make it more clear.

home_m2d.bmp

Weather_m2d.bmp

One more issue if with the Windows Live it's not working for me, (Does anyone else has this problem?)_

Edited by Lost-in-omniA

hi ock, do you mind adding this lockscreen as default in your rom.

i think others will love it, for potrait, as it gives easier access to unlock button, closer to start button.

Lockscreen.cab

post-617194-1262139031_thumb.pngpost-617194-1262139375_thumb.png

Dude can u share this black wallpaper? been looking and asking everywhere. Plz i want it bad.

post-537928-1262164295_thumb.png

hi ock wassup mate? Just 1 suggestion, isn't it better to remove the ugly wm calender from the rom and put touch calender instead? its much prettier and faster. tnx

Guest bobo9900

hi ock,

i see the SipListener.exe in the startup program. did you intentionally didn't remove it.

i do use samsung keyboard, and it does give vibration. but plumsip doesn't, so i install touchresponse instead.

i think that not everyone needs siplistener. isn't it better to remove it?

Guest Raheel Anjum

Can any one guide me that I can flash my ROM having DXID1 phone part with this ROM. I am asking this because I find in Sector thread seperate cabs for DXIDA and DXIA5 phone parts?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Lost-in-omniA
hi ock wassup mate? Just 1 suggestion, isn't it better to remove the ugly wm calender from the rom and put touch calender instead? its much prettier and faster. tnx

Do you have the Cab or link for this celender?? Please Share

Guest raptuzstormbreaker

i think the idea is to let everyone choose which calender apps they want to use, so one can easily install 3rd party calenders (not only touch calendar) by CAB.

hi ock,

i see the SipListener.exe in the startup program. did you intentionally didn't remove it.

i do use samsung keyboard, and it does give vibration. but plumsip doesn't, so i install touchresponse instead.

i think that not everyone needs siplistener. isn't it better to remove it?

yes, remove siplistener please :)

Guest Lost-in-omniA
Hi OCK,

thanks for such great ROMs, I am using M2D Black (Build 23093, 20 Dec 09)

I am having one problem regarding M2D Weather it is updating ok on the Tab but on home screen it's just keep showing the OLD temperatures and icons...

Please have a look on attached images to make it more clear.

home_m2d.bmp

Weather_m2d.bmp

One more issue if with the Windows Live it's not working for me, (Does anyone else has this problem?)_

heloo guyz any idea about my problem.....???

Will add it in as it's smaller than I've expected, but UltraLite won't include it.

Can any one guide me that I can flash my ROM having DXID1 phone part with this ROM. I am asking this because I find in Sector thread seperate cabs for DXIDA and DXIA5 phone parts?

Thanks in advance.

There shouldn't be any problems flashing to this rom or any other roms in Modaco's i900 threads. Sector's guide gives you all the steps in detail.

yes, remove siplistener please  :)

Will try that in the upcoming rom  ;)

heloo guyz any idea about my problem.....???

You'll need to update the homescreen weather also by tapping on the weather icon below the clock. It does differ slightly sometimes even when you've updated both as the homescreen weather is location-aware (if I've not mistaken)

Will add it in as it's smaller than I've expected, but UltraLite won't include it.

There shouldn't be any problems flashing to this rom or any other roms in Modaco's i900 threads. Sector's guide gives you all the steps in detail.

Will try that in the upcoming rom  :)

You'll need to update the homescreen weather also by tapping on the weather icon below the clock. It does differ slightly sometimes even when you've updated both as the homescreen weather is location-aware (if I've not mistaken)

ock my friend 1 more thing, i saw some chef has color windows logo, it looks cute, u think u can put that in ur next rom? ur roms r making more noises(better rom i mean) than any other chefs around right now. god bless.

Edited by Rebels

Guest Lost-in-omniA

ock my friend 1 more thing, i saw some chef has color windows logo, it looks cute, u think u can put that in ur next rom? ur roms r making more noises(better rom i mean) than any other chefs around right now. god bless.

I suppose a coloured Windows logo won't look too out of place in the M2D version. Ok, added to todo list  ;)

I have tried that but it's not working 9 of 10 times

This could be related to internet settings then :) . Hope the next release fixes you problem.

Hi guys,

I am on 23093 M2D.

Overall, I am happy with the ROM. I have a couple of questions though.

1. E-mail keeps loading automatically, even though I set it on manual mode. It is not a big deal but if anyone knows how to fix it, can you please post it here?

2. I am not sure if my next problem is actually the ROM problem or S2U2... Anyway, the S2U2 weather seems to be updating once in 24 hours. Even when I update weather in M2D manually it does not change in S2U2.

I also like to share that the youtube cab that I found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750 partially works. I can see what videos are posted but cannot play them. I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to fix it but if someone who is interested wants to take a look into it...

I also thought if there is a way to associate youtube in M2D with coreplayer via registry or otherwise then it may be a solution to the whole youtube issue.

Thank you