OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro

hi ock

regarding 21898

Seams to work very well with spb, better than the 21892 and so far no problems. Might be that it consumes more power but to early to say

Guest slovenec88
Did you have the same problem with rom's from other chefs ?

Find out which phone part is made for your country and flash that. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...d/#entry1036607

Play with settings, be aware that some settings change will format the 16/8 gb storage. I didn't have any problems using but use at your own risk

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

3. Network-Call Setting:

>1. Power On Attach: (Attach [default] or Detach) ???

>2. Service Domain: (Combined [default], CS or PS) Changes which service domain to use.

>3. Network mode: (Auto [default], GSM or WCDMA) Changes the data connexion mode. WCDMA is 3G.

>4. Network order (Auto [default], GSM first, WCDMA first or No change) Changes which mode to try first when connecting, with Network Mode on Auto.

*#0228# - (GSM test) Shows the detailed GSM status: Antenna signal power, served network mode, temperature, Battery, Voltage (Antenna ADC test)

*#0011# - (Executes \Windows\TestMode.exe) (GSM test) Shows some more detailed GSM (Basic Information) status.

Hope that some of it will help you. By the way I haven't got any problems either with long sms or sms that arrives to late.

Thanks Xpro and Ock for trying! Xpro, I am not a newbie. I tried all that before I asked on this forum. Before it worked just fine, with older 6.5.3 builds (i don't know exactly wich ones - but semi-latest from dewahra's doesn't work to). I upgraded phone part to PUJA1 to see if there would be any difference, but no luck. I don't know either what power on attach does exactly, but I always left it the way it was. Everything is working perfectly besides sms issue (recieving delayed and long sms). I didn't tried preconfiguration coz it hard resets the phone, and I think that it wouldn't solve anything. I don't know what are my options, but I am afraid that there are not many.

Guest Hanusch
How can I Russify EZInput, to have Russian input?

EZInput -I don´t no , but Finger Keyboard 2.1 - 100% (install in MyStorage) +++

Hanusch, we are very particular as to whom and where we support with direct downloads. We currently support [some of] the MoDaCo Chefs only and no others.

XDA Developers have their own supporters similar in the way we assist with Chefs on here. We can't support everybody, everywhere! (MoDaCo Chefs' ROM's are currently using approx. 12GB of our server hosting space!) ;)

Enjoy these great ROM's from great Chefs!

Advancedpcs ;)

I agree, it is logical ... thx for support ...

(OCK) Hi Hanusch, do you mean there's a issue with GoogleMaps and Czech lang even in M2D 22004? Trying to figure out the issue, though using a Unicode font may work.

I extracted files from thic lockscreen CAB and tried gradually imported into another CAB of lockscreen = result is clock. Thanks for your reply , also I try to figure something too ... (sorry for my enghlish) ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+++

FingerKeyb_2.1_WQVGA_Uloziste.cab

Edited by Hanusch

Guest Nauro Jr.

Excuse me for not explaining right.

In volume control, the levels are recorded, but when I receive an sms the sound plays much taller and is need to reconfigure again to the levels return to normal.

Sorry for the bad inglish, google translator....

Guest X-pro
Thanks Xpro and Ock for trying! Xpro, I am not a newbie. I tried all that before I asked on this forum. Before it worked just fine, with older 6.5.3 builds (i don't know exactly wich ones - but semi-latest from dewahra's doesn't work to). I upgraded phone part to PUJA1 to see if there would be any difference, but no luck. I don't know either what power on attach does exactly, but I always left it the way it was. Everything is working perfectly besides sms issue (recieving delayed and long sms). I didn't tried preconfiguration coz it hard resets the phone, and I think that it wouldn't solve anything. I don't know what are my options, but I am afraid that there are not many.

I've got a problem with pdhee's roms and mms and no one els got the same problem. Beginning to think that not all omnia i900 are exactly the same. What if samsung discovered a fault with a component that only occurs rarely. Would they recall all phones or would they just change the component in future phones. But just me speculating ;) Sry I couldn't help

Guest u441105

It's a shame I can't flash to this ROM as I'm on the i910, however, could anyone direct me to the wallpaper that is used in the screenshots on the first page? Everything looks great, wish I could be a part of this ;)

Guest amahfouz

ock great work, ur really advancing ur roms not just adding latest wm builds, not many chief do that.

now i've got a questions, since mp7 themes keep putting up (resco theme, swype, FB 2.1, throttle launcher, WAD,...) can u cook one that has an overall wp7 style (dialer and all, no manilla, no titanium)? i understand thats a big project but i guess the end result would be quite cool

Guest zlly20

HI OCK,

GOOD WORK on your 23557 rom (premium).

But in my phone, found a major problem, that is whenever there is an incoming SMS or phone, the number will not be sustituted by the contact's name in my phone book even though they are in my phone book (in the phone, not in SIM card).

I have searched the forum, but can't find anyone else has this issue. Can you please advise, this is to me a major problem. other than that, your ROM is perfect for me.

thanks.

---------------------------------------------- added-----------------------------------

Just did a test, the phone number will be substituted with contact's name if the contact is newly added, for my existing contacts which was backed up using SpriteBackup before hand and restored after flashing, seems the rom (maybe just M2D) does not pick up those existing contacts.

Some help please.

Edited by zlly20

Guest margajaya12

Hi Ock - I am using the Premium now and I can say that this is one of the best custom ROM out there. However I was using video call a lot before, any suggestion on how to activate video call function? Thanks again.

Guest corpisa
could anyone direct me to the wallpaper that is used in the screenshots on the first page? Everything looks great, wish I could be a part of this ;)

look some pages back, i uploaded it a couple of days ago..... ;)

slds,

Guest corpisa
Is HTC's audiomanager included in OCK's (premium) roms?

Thanks in advance.

at least not in the latest premium version.... ;) but the cab file is everywhere.

slds,

Guest X-pro
sir OCK,

you dial up enabler and diabler is getting from where? mind to share?

it must use with M2d?

Don't know if this will run as a tab on m2d, but here you go

+ Added command line support:

/STOPALL

/STOP [connection_name]

/DISABLEALL

/DISABLE [connection_name]

/ENABLEALL

/ENABLE [connection_name]

SetupDialUpEnablerDisablerv06.CAB

Edited by X-pro

Guest u441105
look some pages back, i uploaded it a couple of days ago..... ;)

slds,

I found it, thank you. Searching the thread did not bring it up.