OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

hey ock, do you have a cab file for your action screen tab. thanks

I can make one but then it may not go well with other M2D themes. Think thekevester is making one too.

.... but that´s the beauty of technology, many things to choose for many different tastes... ;) thanks for sharing your set up with us.

slds,

Yup I personally like to test out different UIs, everyone uses their phones differently and the various shells would serve our tastes differently.

hey ock thank you for this nice rom , is a very fast rom... i have a question, how can i change the language?? to german :P

its a nice rom ^^ ;) and vverryy fast

Unfortunately only English language files are included, not sure if Bruno Alder's roms would be good for you?

Great Rom! My favourite yet!

However, when not using M2D, if i enable bluetooth, and the notifier appears in the taskbar, the left softkey dissapears!

Turning off bluetooth makes the left softkey return.

Any help?

Think could be a missing icon issue, which version are you using?

Hi OCK and other expert,

I was reading this long thread and i have interest in flashing my I900 to Premium.

Currently i using a cooked rom as well and installed bunch of java games.

Most of the game have their saved game.

So i wonder if i flash a new rom, can those save game be recover?

Have not tested this, recently my SD Card was experiencing some weird issues.. ;)

My ringtones wont work and Windows media player wont work at all anymore. Using 23557 UL.

Will look into this.. Tks for reporting.

bro u rom is cool and great and i am using the Premium version....

i just hv a small problem at the music widget tab, it do the searching then show up windows media player with a message "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the player does not support the format you are trying to play." . Hv been search a for solution a while but still can.t find the way to fix it... hope u can help me ...tq

You'll need to install HTC Audio Manager from my second post.

Hey when I go to Fav Hackings and select

"Auto device lock" It wont work, even thought I wait 30seconds or more and then soft reset.... any clues?

also if can be answered:

"How can I get back a sliding lockscreen without the Sense clock? " What is the Sense lock??

I dont want to disable the slide lock screen, I do however want to make it activate the lock screen when I turn the screen off.

:-)

Try setting it under Settings-Buttons

I dont recall wether it worked from the begining(media player) but ive installed throttle launcher,s2u2,s2p and a skin for media player. Ive tried uninstalling s2p and the skin but nothing and I hope I wont have to hard reset. Is there a cab for windows media player? I cant seem to find one.

Guest Crosby

I have a problem when listening music through Bluetooth handsfree (SBH650), call it works ok, but music no ...any solution? .. System OCK UL 21898... thx ;)

hey everyone!

must say this latest ROM is great and i'm using it right now but I have a problem.

When i turn on Music tab and go there (i'm using M2D ROM) under the big icon it only says searching and there is no music found!

any ideas?

tnx and keep up the good job ;)

and one thing more! it aoutomaticaly starts windows media player and there is an error: cannot play the file. the file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

and all the music I have on my phone is playable by windows media player (tested everything)

Edited by anpu

I dont recall wether it worked from the begining(media player) but ive installed throttle launcher,s2u2,s2p and a skin for media player. Ive tried uninstalling s2p and the skin but nothing and I hope I wont have to hard reset. Is there a cab for windows media player? I cant seem to find one.

I see... I suspect that the skin could be causing problems. S2P works fine with WMP for me in the past.

Maybe you can try restoring the skin settings:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Skins]

"DefaultPortraitSkin"="\\Windows\\wmp_WPC_player_240x400.skn"

"DefaultLandscapeSkin"="\\Windows\\wmp_WPC_player_400x240.skn"

"OCXSkin"="\\Windows\\wmp_WPC_ocx_96dpi.skn"

I have a problem when listening music through Bluetooth handsfree (SBH650), call it works ok, but music no ...any solution? .. System OCK UL 21898... thx ;)

I don't have a BT set to test it out :P I suggest that you try uninstalling SRS WOW to see if it's the problem. Any one can share their experiences with BT sets?

hey everyone!

must say this latest ROM is great and i'm using it right now but I have a problem.

When i turn on Music tab and go there (i'm using M2D ROM) under the big icon it only says searching and there is no music found!

any ideas?

tnx and keep up the good job ;)

and one thing more! it aoutomaticaly starts windows media player and there is an error: cannot play the file. the file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

and all the music I have on my phone is playable by windows media player (tested everything)

cvooncv had the same problem a few posts back. Just install HTC AudioManager (it's not included in my roms).

These ROM is awesome build, any experience it on O2?

Nope, these work only on the i900 ;) .

Guest Crosby

In other your ROMs playing music was ok,, for example in version 23551, 23541, 22004.. I try install SRS WOW HD.. ;)

AFTER INSTALL SRS WOW HD all works correctly ;) many thanks ;) very good rom

Edited by Crosby

Guest Jumba

Hi ock, thanks for an excellent rom (latest Premium)... maybe this has already been answered but it's a long thread. ;)

I have set up and updated my weather on the weather tab but it doesn't show on the main tab. I have set the alarm but it doesn't show up on the main tab either. Also, m2dc seems to crash after a few button presses. Strange. Otherwise, great job!

And guys please don't flame me if these are common m2d issues, I'm new to this interface. ;)

Edited by Jumba

Guest X-pro
Hmmm... which analog clock are you referring to?

Sorry, just updated my post in my blog. You can read the changelog to see if the changes are useful for you, if not you can stick with 23551.

Was testing some 231xx builds but the camera font appears jagged, not sure if other 3rd-party apps would have the same problems. Something to do with new cleartype technology introduced in many of the new builds. 235XX seems to be the exception (plus COM2 builds of course)

I haven't tested SIPChange, but it should work.

Nice find, kab89! It makes it easy to switch languages too, although the keyboard will still shows a-z, and T9 for certain languages like Russian are not supported.

I see, just to clarifiy, the numbers etc. on the dial pad are sort of misaligned? Was testing it on 23557 but haven't flashed back to 21898 to test that. Quite unlikely that Settings Improvement is the issue, because I don't cook it in ;)

Also taking this chance to say a big THANK YOU for your donation ;)

You welcome ;)

My problem is:

If you look at your picture of titanium classic with dialpad open in your first post. There you have a button to open the keypad I haven't got that. Heard something about that 21898 was made for manilla and because of that they changed the layout. But no biggie I properly wait to the next rom you make :P

Guest Jumba

Okay, I solved the problem with m2dc crashing - it was my clumsy fingers hitting the Apply and OK buttons by mistake. doh. But I've found another something - clicking the Wallpaper Button on the Settings tab does nothing for me.

Guest Arash Amirfarzam

Hi master OCK and mates

I use your 23551 lite rom and i found a problem in this rom ! :

SmS recive time on this rom writen incorrect :-( , how can we fix this problem ?

Can you fix this problem ?

( before your roms i use pdhee roms and on thats sms recive time work exactly )

Guest corpisa
Okay, I solved the problem with m2dc crashing - it was my clumsy fingers hitting the Apply and OK buttons by mistake. doh. But I've found another something - clicking the Wallpaper Button on the Settings tab does nothing for me.

Jumba,

this is a well known issue with manila v2, wallpaper setting only works partially.. for example if you go in pictures & videos program and change your wallpaper this will reflect on your start/programs background and on your home tab in manila, now if you go to wallpaper option in settings tab it will ask you if you want to restore or use default background wallpaper and it does, so like I said it kind off works.. ;)

slds,

hello again!

i found another problem! maybe i just don't know how to turn this on!

I have a handsfree instalation in my car (parrot) and it play mp3s via bluetooth. but now when i flashed my phone with your ROM the handsfree instalation doesn't play on the car speakers but when i push play on the console of the instalation the phone starts to play on his own speaker (phone speaker) and i can't control forward and back songs on my console of handsfree instalation!

have any ideas what is wronk or maybe i'm just missing something!

thanks for the help

regards

Guest andrew.mazlim
I can see "Enable missed calls" line, but is there a way to actualy see them on home page?(except using third party plugins)

What you meaning?

My mate called me last night, I was watching a match on the telly, and I had a couple notifications bellow the digital clock.

In other your ROMs playing music was ok,, for example in version 23551, 23541, 22004.. I try install SRS WOW HD.. :P

AFTER INSTALL SRS WOW HD all works correctly :P many thanks :P very good rom

Glad to hear that!

Hi ock, thanks for an excellent rom (latest Premium)... maybe this has already been answered but it's a long thread. :P

I have set up and updated my weather on the weather tab but it doesn't show on the main tab. I have set the alarm but it doesn't show up on the main tab either. Also, m2dc seems to crash after a few button presses. Strange. Otherwise, great job!

And guys please don't flame me if these are common m2d issues, I'm new to this interface. :P

The weather status have to be updated separately, just tap the area below the clock and choose the option to update weather.

M2D will only show alarms for today/tomorrow, so if you have set one to ring a few days later, it won't show up.

corpisa is right - in M2Dv2 setting wallpapers doesn't work properly. You can still go to Settings from the start menu to do so.

You welcome ;)

My problem is:

If you look at your picture of titanium classic with dialpad open in your first post. There you have a button to open the keypad I haven't got that. Heard something about that 21898 was made for manilla and because of that they changed the layout. But no biggie I properly wait to the next rom you make ;)

Will add this to my "testing" list for COM2, suspect it could be a skin problem but I need further testing.

Hi master OCK and mates

I use your 23551 lite rom and i found a problem in this rom ! :

SmS recive time on this rom writen incorrect :-( , how can we fix this problem ?

Can you fix this problem ?

( before your roms i use pdhee roms and on thats sms recive time work exactly )

I'm not sure how to fix this, it's difficult to find what could be the cause. Does it happen for every sms?

hello again!

i found another problem! maybe i just don't know how to turn this on!

I have a handsfree instalation in my car (parrot) and it play mp3s via bluetooth. but now when i flashed my phone with your ROM the handsfree instalation doesn't play on the car speakers but when i push play on the console of the instalation the phone starts to play on his own speaker (phone speaker) and i can't control forward and back songs on my console of handsfree instalation!

have any ideas what is wronk or maybe i'm just missing something!

thanks for the help

regards

I'm not too good with BT headphones, speakers etc as I've not had the chance to play with them. Strangely, Crosby got BT audio to work by installing SRS WOW, maybe you can give it a try.

I can see "Enable missed calls" line, but is there a way to actualy see them on home page?(except using third party plugins)

What you meaning? My mate called me last night, I was watching a match on the telly, and I had a couple notifications bellow the digital clock.

M2Dv2 doesn't support missed calls on the homepage but M2Dv1 does ;) , which explains your differing observations. The M2Dv2 is taken from a QVGA device which doesn't have much room for a missed call bar, which is probably why this functionality is removed.

Guest Jumba
Jumba,

this is a well known issue with manila v2, wallpaper setting only works partially.. for example if you go in pictures & videos program and change your wallpaper this will reflect on your start/programs background and on your home tab in manila, now if you go to wallpaper option in settings tab it will ask you if you want to restore or use default background wallpaper and it does, so like I said it kind off works.. ;)

slds,

Thanks m8, kinda figured it out. It's a fairly simple process to change hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png in the Windows folder. As for the weather not updating on the main page, I found a neat little app here that just grabs the latest weather info from the weather tab. Works great.

The weather status have to be updated separately, just tap the area below the clock and choose the option to update weather.

M2D will only show alarms for today/tomorrow, so if you have set one to ring a few days later, it won't show up.

corpisa is right - in M2Dv2 setting wallpapers doesn't work properly. You can still go to Settings from the start menu to do so.

Thanks bro, see above for the solution to not having to update them separately. Besides, the trouble was when I pressed update on the main page I got the error "No weather data available" even though it updates fine on the weather page. Thanks for the alarms info, that makes sense. ;)

I'm liking this rom a lot!

Edited by Jumba

Guest andrew.mazlim
M2Dv2 doesn't support missed calls on the homepage but M2Dv1 does ;) , which explains your differing observations. The M2Dv2 is taken from a QVGA device which doesn't have much room for a missed call bar, which is probably why this functionality is removed.

Indeed, sorry I didn't explain. I'm using (always) the M2D 1.8-9 vers. More stability, to me.

Guest Arash Amirfarzam

Hi Master OCK

yes its happen for every recived sms .

i found every sms with incorrect time . but send sms time is ok .

(in PDHEE roms this problem will fixed . )

Guest Skyways

Hi there will be loke rest of happy people there Very BIG THANKS ;) :P :P work done on premium is realy rely good. That is my first touch to costom roms till now just explore them. Well unfortunatly there is no prefect things but it is hard to even emagin how hard and long is to made that also work good.

Ock sould be "guilty" for that you are great chef!

I saw mostly reed how to fix problems till now made it. What i saw in my case MMS can't send automaticaly got all settings and they seams to be correct but do not work also samsung key pad is only on numbers mode. What i sorry for touch imput is alsom but in rotating do not go in ladscape more lice rest and that is sad ;)

For people that complain for beaty of that rom will say: original windos is ;) ...... original Omnia roms just try to show what can be done costom cor releas posabilates things like animations and interaction on screen is thing that made phone look good thogether whit rich functionalety. As more animations as good.

Great job even whit some weacnes that can be fix later. Day number 4 whit premium and getting better every day thanck Ock! and all rest of you helping :P

Premium 23557

Guest hadesz

hi OCK! i like your roms and i have some little suggestions... i prefer manila classic to m2dv2, its more stable and faster normally.. but at your manila classic rom, m2d version is a little bit buggy i think.. the weather tab has no rain animation, and the today wallpaper and the backgroud .png's are doesnt changing... i try it from m2d and m2dc but no luck ;)

rzryz has ported m2d v1_20_19131530_00 and it works very nice, stable and fast... so you can say than you should use rzryz's roms lol but i love your roms, so maybe you can talk to him and get permission to use that ported m2d classic in your roms... and it will be great i think....

ps: sorry about my bad english, i wish you can understand what i mean...

have a nice day bro.

Guest sudkcoce
Was testing some 231xx builds but the camera font appears jagged

True, but this is the _only_ bug in 23110. I personally don't care much for it... ;)