OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

thanks for the help SRS WOW did help and now i can play my music again in my car! YEEEEEEEEEEY

thank again for all the help!

keep up the good work!

regards

;) Could be due to some tweaks I made to SRSWOW to fix the headphone icon in S2U2. Apparently it disables BT routing to some carkits.

Hey Ock,

Thanks for the Rom its very cool..... found a couple issues worth telling you about(latest Premium version):

1) when the screen was locked (sliding lock) and I recieved a sms. I tapped the lock and an icon appears abouve with arrowsso i touch/slide it and it takes me to the sms. Then once in the sms/reply section I recieve a phone call and the Hard buttons do not work (presumably still locked out) any way to change this?

2) Fring application cant seem to activate my internet connection and will crash the phone while trying sometimes.

3) phone has been freezing up generally, I have had to reset it a few times. Is this normal and if not, should I hard reset or reinstall??

3) Is the general battery life with moderate use about 1 - 2 days maximum..... which is kinda worrying....... anything I could do to stretch that an extra day while still using the phone normally?

Thanks man!

1) I'm not sure on this one, need to investigate.

2) Does other applications connect to the internet without problems?

3) I may try a few things in my next build. I'm not sure if uninstalling SRSWOW would help.

Hi, i using last M2D Rom and i have problem.

I need change in M2DC settings Launcher Tab Settings.When i change: Number of Columns from Thee to Four

and Number of Rows from Three to Six.Then, these buttons do not work in the picture.

Manila supported 18 only. 3*6 - best configuration.

Yup, 18 icons seems to be the max.

Hello, love your latest premium rom though I cannot browse using Opera Mini. It always says "connection has failed". Other services like Youtube, Google Maps or Weather work perfectly. So I'd like to know if there is a workaround for this, I've tried the tip from the second post with the operator settings thing but with no effect. Thanks!

I notice this too with Opera Mini, seems it may be related to the program itself. Not sure if Opera Mobile has this problem.

There's a option in Opera Mini that toggles between "socket" and "http", not sure what it does.

Hi OCK,do you knwo how to enable vibration on EZinput when installing it with your cab?

cheers

Use Hanusch's tip if you are using M2D already, or install this cab ;)

I still have a question for the use of Tomtom GPS en the registry fix. I opened the registry and with the previous rom those values seem to be modified already? Except the Sleep on no... was at 5 in stead of 0. The rest was the same. However I can't get a GPS signal. Ports are set correct etc.

Any ideas?

I removed the GPS registry tweaks in 23557.

Found this by Junoman:, not sure if it helps ;)

Set InputBuffer 512 and OutputBuffer 512 in the registry (if these two file deleted, GPS tend not to fixed at all). Then changed sting value in SleepOnNoData from 100 to 0 and MaxBfferSize from 16384 to 1024.

Left the Omnia's external GPS settings as on defaults; (GPS program port = COM3, GPS Hardware port = COM9 and Bud rate = 4800, Manage GPS Automatically)

Edited by ock

Guest daniljohn
Hello, love your latest premium rom though I cannot browse using Opera Mini. It always says "connection has failed". Other services like Youtube, Google Maps or Weather work perfectly. So I'd like to know if there is a workaround for this, I've tried the tip from the second post with the operator settings thing but with no effect. Thanks!

Date and time should be customised precisely!!!

Do you use OperaMini .jar or .cab instalation? If you has OperaMini java, check Internet Connection option in your Java Machine. Select "My Internet" or "The Internet" (or try to take other java machine, for example jBed) (Or try to instal OperaMini specially for WinMobile - THERE). Also from the menu Options - Connections select network connections "automatically" or select independently

Edited by daniljohn

Guest Jumba
Hi Jumba, just curious about the xml settings, what edits have you made?

Hey ock, sure thing:

Moved all elements down by 2 pixels (I wasn't mad about how the clock was right at the top).

Aligned the HI & LO temps and moved all temps down a bit.

Moved the location and weather forecast text down so that it's in line with the temps.

Moved the weather icon up a few pixels. (actually, scrap that, moved it back again)

Moved the date left a bit.

Moved the calendar text and icons to the left.

That's about it really. If you want the exact item names I'll need to go through the file.

Here's a new .xml - I've also tweaked the layout of some text elements on the weather page, lining up the HI-LO temps with the Last Updated text and moving them down a bit. Here's a screenshot...

manila-3.png

Oh, PS - I fixed a small error in the background pic. On the home page, if you look at the bottom right side of the block behind the calendar, the edge looks slightly odd... I've attached the fixed graphic if you feel you may be able to use it. ;)

One last thing, I made some darker icons for phoneAlarm, if you're using it, I find it's a lot less glaring now... Take a look here for the files.

Let me know if you're okay with me tweaking with the xml and posting it here.

HTCHomeSettings.zip

hh_hm_clock_bg.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest mobilefox

Hi Ock,

I am using your classic manila for 23557.

You have made big E-mail preview in your theme, but whenever I change the theme the e-mail preview becomes small.

Is there any settings that I can retain when I change theme ?

Also,can you include all the stuff(features like premium) in classic manila ???

Many Thanks.

Guest samsho
Hey ock, sure thing:

Moved all elements down by 2 pixels (I wasn't mad about how the clock was right at the top).

Aligned the HI & LO temps and moved all temps down a bit.

Moved the location and weather forecast text down so that it's in line with the temps.

Moved the weather icon up a few pixels.

Moved the date left a bit.

Moved the calendar text and icons to the left.

That's about it really. If you want the exact item names I'll need to go through the file.

Here's a new .xml - I've also tweaked the layout of some text elements on the weather page, lining up the HI-LO temps with the Last Updated text and moving them down a bit. Here's a screenshot...

manila-3.png

Oh, PS - I fixed a small error in the background pic. On the home page, if you look at the bottom right side of the block behind the calendar, the edge looks slightly odd... I've attached the fixed graphic if you feel you may be able to use it. ;)

One last thing, I made some darker icons for phoneAlarm, if you're using it, I find it's a lot less glaring now... Take a look here for the files.

Let me know if you're okay with me tweaking with the xml and posting it here.

Jumba ,... can share ur taskbar icon? i like it ^^

Guest Michelle My Belle

Hello Jumba,

Long time no hear - what's a good skinner like you doing around M2D - working some of your magic? ;)

Are you tiring of Skining Titanium and JML Today?

Glad you're back and that's a nice addition to the home tab ;)

Michelle My Belle

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi, I've been playing around with the alignment of various things on the home tab...

m2d-2.pngm2d-1.png

Hope you don't mind, ock, but I think it looks neater. To install, first go to Settings > Home and disable TouchFlo. Then extract the file "HTCHomeSettings.xml" to your /Windows folder, using Resco Explorer or Total Commander to overwrite the original. Once that's done, re-enable TouchFlo again. You might want to first make a backup copy of the original HTCHomeSettings.xml before attempting this.

After installing you may need to open M2DC and re-enable or adjust the order of the tabs as you had them before.

If you're using TodayPage and phoneAlarm from here, you may want to adjust it to X:0 , Y:244, W:240, H:55 in M2DTP. Have fun. ;)

For the taskbar icons download and install "DN_Dandnj71 Android Taskbar QVGA V2 + Battery.cab" from here - but be warned it will also change your dial pad. Not to worry though, it's quite a nice black dialpad. ;)

Hi. I'm using always the "classic" M2D... but, I love that extra pannel bellow calendar. How can I have this pannel, with these notifications, please?

Guest Hanusch
Jumba ,... can share ur taskbar icon? i like it ^
this is Ninja Android Taskbar - see many page back ... ;)

Ninja Andoid Taskbar HERE : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=626188

and Jumba can you share more screenshot for your edit - M2DToday - calendar etc. (soory for my bad english) ;) thx

Edited by Hanusch

Guest Hanusch
Hi. I'm using always the "classic" M2D... but, I love that extra pannel bellow calendar. How can I have this pannel, with these notifications, please?

It is only for M2D v 2 - if I remember correctly ...

Guest Jumba
Jumba ,... can share ur taskbar icon? i like it ^^

From this post: For the taskbar icons download and install "DN_Dandnj71 Android Taskbar QVGA V2 + Battery.cab" from here - but be warned it will also change your dial pad. Not to worry though, it's quite a nice black dialpad. (edit: good, I see you got it)

Hello Jumba,

Hey there Michelle My Belle, long time. Thought I'd turn my attention to something different, and Titanium was just too limiting in the end. At least with M2D you don't have to worry about changing layouts for each new rom that comes out. :/ so it's back to Manila where the action is. ;) Thanks of course to our awesome chefs like ock who are making it easily accessible to more and more people. There are many great M2D skinners already so I'll let them do the hard work, but I'm always keen to tweak things that need tweaking.

See u around!

and Juma can you share more screenshot for your edit - M2DToday - calendar etc. (soory for my bad english) smile.gif thx

Hi, the screenshots I've already posted show all the changes that have been made. Not sure I understand you, but there's not much more I can post. ;) Here's one anyway, showing the darker icons on the phoneAlarm panel too.

manila-4.png

Edited by Jumba

Guest X-pro
Hi all. Flashed my i900 to the premium rom today. Its just too awesome. Noticed spb shell 3.5 isn't working fine so removed it. Noticed something else, I have 4 copies of the ' samsung mobile navigator', that is the original and the copies with numbers (1), (2) and (3).

Any idea how to get rid of the copies?

If you mean route 66 it should be placed on an sd card and inserted when flashing is over or rename autorun to something else and start install manually. You can always delete files with total commander, but be sure not to delete working dir. Safe way, uninstall, delete and then reinstall. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. I use route66 and have no problems with ock's rom. By the way files for putting route on sd is on they site if you don't have it

Guest cmkaioni
If you mean route 66 it should be placed on an sd card and inserted when flashing is over or rename autorun to something else and start install manually. You can always delete files with total commander, but be sure not to delete working dir. Safe way, uninstall, delete and then reinstall. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. I use route66 and have no problems with ock's rom. By the way files for putting route on sd is on they site if you don't have it

There is a program called ' Samsung Mobile Navigator. Its found when you press the start button along with the other programs. As of today, just found another copy, ' Samsung Mobile Navigator (4)'. That makes 4 copies now. Afraid they will just keep multiplying.

Help!

Guest X-pro
There is a program called ' Samsung Mobile Navigator. Its found when you press the start button along with the other programs. As of today, just found another copy, ' Samsung Mobile Navigator (4)'. That makes 4 copies now. Afraid they will just keep multiplying.

Help!

Mine is also called Samsung Mobile Navigator but it's route 66. might be that yours is a different navigator, but it sounds to me like it's installing again and again from your sd card or from your main storage. Look for a file that's named autorun.exe and rename it. If you have a xdc folder it might be a problem with this and if you don't know what a xdc folder is, you don't have it on less you bought the phone used.

Guest bookbug

I flash the rom "ock_TitaniumClassic_23557",and i find a bug "settings"→"personal"→"phone",the "OK" button doesn't work ;)

Guest corpisa
Damn! Is this for real? Double damn!

dont worry, m2dtp works just fine on manila v1, not sure about the plug in jumba is using but spb weather, easy today launcher and p_hone_x and many others work just fine, ive tested this myself.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa
I flash the rom "ock_TitaniumClassic_23557",and i find a bug "settings"→"personal"→"phone",the "OK" button doesn't work ;)

just copy one ringtone to: My Documents/My Ringtones folder and everything will work great... ;)

Guest acrocosm
hi!

I still have a problem with the BT handsfree car instalation! any ideas?

tnk and regards

Did you hard-reset after installing the rom? I had the same problem with every version until I started hard-resetting once after flashing. BTW, I don't use srswow

Edited by acrocosm

Guest FlorinP
---------------------

QUOTE(FlorinP @ Apr 18 2010, 04:11)

- is there a to have on the HomeWidget tab (or any other wigdet tab) the opened application? (i was seeing these icons on the "today" screen on the old rom) - or maybe some info on how i can access the today screen

- it seams that there are 2 independent weather application - one on the Home tab, another on the Weather tab. Is there a way to link them together?

- is there a way to have the weather tab as the background on the "slide to unlock"?

---------------------

Do you mean adding program shortcuts to the home tab? Flip a page back and you can get the links.

You can check a few posts back on page 138, Jumba has posted a link to a script which can "link" the 2 weather status.

As for the weather on the lockscreen, do you mean in S2U2?

thanks to Jumba i have now a single update for both weather ;)

Now, regarding the applications -> here is what i would like to have on any tab (pic from the standard today plugin).

post-539450-1271663720_thumb.jpg post-539450-1271663915_thumb.jpg

In order to use their their functionality I have to go and disable the touchflo ... then go back and enable it.

Do i have the option to add the default today screen as any other tab in touch flo? Or maybe there is a way to add these lines in the touch flo in a tab somewhere...

Regarding the other question - i am asking if there is a way to have the default backgroud (that has clock on it) of the lock status to the weather tab :

post-539450-1271664272_thumb.jpg

I am still learning to use it, but after a weekend with the new rom (after almost 1 year of SBP) i am already a big fan!

thank you for your time!

Guest andrew.mazlim
dont worry, m2dtp works just fine on manila v1, not sure about the plug in jumba is using but spb weather, easy today launcher and p_hone_x and many others work just fine, ive tested this myself.

slds,

Okay, then, I suppose. Is there any links for these M2D Home apps?

Guest andrew.mazlim
thanks to Jumba i have now a single update for both weather ;)

Now, regarding the applications -> here is what i would like to have on any tab (pic from the standard today plugin).

post-539450-1271663720_thumb.jpg post-539450-1271663915_thumb.jpg

In order to use their their functionality I have to go and disable the touchflo ... then go back and enable it.

Do i have the option to add the default today screen as any other tab in touch flo? Or maybe there is a way to add these lines in the touch flo in a tab somewhere...

Regarding the other question - i am asking if there is a way to have the default backgroud (that has clock on it) of the lock status to the weather tab :

post-539450-1271664272_thumb.jpg

I am still learning to use it, but after a weekend with the new rom (after almost 1 year of SBP) i am already a big fan!

thank you for your time!

To me, the BEST way to have Today plugins TOGETHER with M2D, is to use the "SecondToday" app. You mapping a soft key as - let's say - "2ndToday", you tapping on it and... another BLANK Today screen appears and you can do whatever you like! I'm adding 3-4 extra Today plugins from the "good-old-days" and working fine together with M2D.