OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest silentbarbosa
I had this problem and found that it is fixed by installing SRS WOW. After it is installed the problem doesnt occur again.

Thanks! Your the men. It is working now with SRS WOW

and it is working with Samsung R2VS to.

But i do not want these programs installed on my device.

OCK any help? A registry tweak, a fix ?

Thanks .

(sorry for my English)

Edited by silentbarbosa

Guest daniljohn

Hi, Ock! If I translate correctly, you wish to make "Premium" without English Ezinput (and without English Samsung Keyboard???). Where I can see it?

Guest onkytonk

Bluetooth services are now only showing Ad-hoc user and File Transfer.

What happen to bluetooth headset and more importantly Bluetooth NAP?

Guest arthurjohngeronimo
Do i have to update to the latest official rom to flash the phone or can the phone be on any version?

Please replay aspa :huh:

hello ems123, for me its worth the update, coz it keeps getting better.. :P

Guest kalekume

+1 my bluetooth headset do not work on Build 23563 and 23557

Edit:

Afert installing SRS WOW my bluetooth headset works partially (volume up and down don't work)

Edited by kalekume

Guest kalekume
[bUG 23563] I use on my car the parrot devices (http://www.parrot.com/).

But i have big problem. With call my parrot work (listening audio by parrot), but not work for listening music by my omnia...

try installing SRS WOW. That can fix the bug

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Using 23557 Premium with Windows Live and having problems with sound notification when using Messenger and chatting. Notification type is set to = "Use system settings" but still no sound.

Is there a solution for this.

When installing SRS WOW HD, do i first need to install AIO Security off.cab? What does this do?

Cheers

Guest kab89

Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\State\Hardware

there's a string named Headset with dword value 1, just change to 0.

However, some users have reported issues connecting to BT speakers. Be warned also that SRS WOW sounds funny after this tweak and you need to readjust its settings.

An alternative solution is to edit the S2U2 skin file and just remove the icon :P

============

Excellant, it was just annoying me :huh: Tryed you first option couldn't get srs wow to sound how i wanted it. Didn't think of editing the s2u2 skin cheers mate :blink:

p.s I use my sony stereo headset for music all the time but never came across any problems with your roms.

hi guys my m2d weather is not updating pleases help.

OCK answered

I can't update weather status

Try the operator trick listed above. If it doesn't work, it may mean the servers are down - the weather tab and the homescreen use different weather servers. Simply try again later.

try it out

Hi Ock, really your roms still fascinates me .... but how can i get the battery driver that displays the accurate status up to each decimal ?

another issue, when I rotate today screen or any tab screen, the background be corrupted but it back to normal view when I open any program or start menu.

I think the screen shoots maybe explain what I want to say ((and sorry for my weak English)) ....

post-551408-1271975358_thumb.jpg

post-551408-1271975382_thumb.jpg

post-551408-1271975392_thumb.jpg

post-551408-1271975416_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2363

mate, I installed Spb keyboard and when I go to Settings>Personal>Input to change the keyboard options the screen hangs and can't do anything but return to today screen.

anyone experience like that before?

Guest melburnian
Hi Ock, really your roms still fascinates me .... but how can i get the battery driver that displays the accurate status up to each decimal ?

another issue, when I rotate today screen or any tab screen, the background be corrupted but it back to normal view when I open any program or start menu.

I think the screen shoots maybe explain what I want to say ((and sorry for my weak English)) ....

As far as I know, OCK's rom is design for portait only, not for landscape. That's why it looks weird. :huh:

Guest barbs666

Hey Ock,

having a bug a few times now so going to let you know

23563 premium build,

when click on a new message icon (in m2d) it sometimes leaves out the keyboard symbol so I cant get a keyboard up. As the setting s I have auto deploy off.

when I then tap the menu soft button then the icon reapears.

Thanks

Edited by barbs666

Guest Lancez

@ OCK

its been a long time since i left i900 for i8000. but a couple friends of mine have just bought i900 and they are asking for my help, coz the stock ROM just dosen't work out for them or everybody. have been searching what was going on in i900 section and it turns out that you are the one of few great chefs around nowadays :huh:

i have couple of questions that i need to ask, if i may.

1. since you are from Singapore, do all your ROMs support chinese language?

2. what is your recommendation for the best of your M2Dv.2 ROMs? or which M2Dv.2 ROM are you currently using?

thank you in advance

Edited by Lancez

Guest melburnian
@ OCK

its been a long time since i left i900 for i8000. but a couple friends of mine have just bought i900 and they are asking for my help, coz the stock ROM just dosen't work out for them or everybody. have been searching what was going on in i900 section and it turns out that you are the one of few great chefs around nowadays :huh:

2. what is your recommendation for the best of your M2Dv.2 ROMs? or which M2Dv.2 ROM are you currently using?

thank you in advance

Hey Lance

1. I believe OCk's ROM support Chinese as a couple of people have asked for it. If not, there is a cab for the Chinese language.

2. OCK's premuim ROM seems to be the more stable and smooth with all the apps installed including a language selector. Personally I like the Manilla Classic as I think it to be smoother and more stable.

Hope that helps.

Great rom - the best i have used! :blink:

However, when not using M2D, if i enable bluetooth, and the notifier appears in the taskbar, the left softkey dissapears!

Turning off bluetooth makes the left softkey return.

Also, when reading SMS from a contact (not inbox), the kinetic scroll function gets very choppy.

I am using rom 23557.

Any one else having these issues?

EDIT: Just updated to 23563 - SMS issue is resolved. BT notifier issue still present.

Thanks for reporting, I'll check the missing icon problem.

I had the same with 21901 with and re-flashed. I didn't get a sound when sms arrived and when I looked in inbox there was no message. The rom install didn't work so good in this release but it might be just my phone :o After reflash I didn't change the sounds but I don't know if it has something to do with this. After the first flash the phone didn't start the custom cab install and started with showing the dialer and not the pin input.

I'll rework the cab installation procedure in my next release. Sometimes when you tap on the screen before it restarts, it may not run correctly.

OCK, HI! Whether do you make the belt main menu 23563ROM?

Hmm... not too sure what you mean?

21901 UL

1. Camera button is not working (both to start camera app and to focus/shoot)

2. Setting SmartLock to lock on dim will not wake up with a front button

Thanks

Tks, I'll check out this two issues. I'm using COM2 builds at the moment though, feeling lazy to flash back to 21901 and back to 23563 again :huh:

Thanks! Your the men. It is working now with SRS WOW

and it is working with Samsung R2VS to.

But i do not want these programs installed on my device.

OCK any help? A registry tweak, a fix ?

Thanks .

(sorry for my English)

I'm not too sure what SRS WOW does that fixes the problem. Strange that it affects only some users. I suspect it's the bta2dp.dll file but need to Google it. (Don't have a car or BT speakers to test it out :D )

Hi, where can i find M2Dv2 installer if i wanted to install it on top of ultralite or titanium classic versions?

You may try this thread

Do i have to update to the latest official rom to flash the phone or can the phone be on any version?

Please replay aspa :P

You can use another phone part, it doesn't matter when you flash to a new rom.

Hi, Ock! If I translate correctly, you wish to make "Premium" without English Ezinput (and without English Samsung Keyboard???). Where I can see it?

I really like TouchInput, that's why I kept it in (I'm using English only).

Added a poll, so vote for your choice!

Hi!

1. Using 23557 Premium with Windows Live and having problems with sound notification when using Messenger and chatting. Notification type is set to = "Use system settings" but still no sound. Is there a solution for this.

2. When installing SRS WOW HD, do i first need to install AIO Security off.cab? What does this do?

Cheers

1. Someone else brought this to my attention but a solution has eluded me. Tried a couple of registry tweaks but still can't get them to work when the screen is off.

2. You can skip the installation, I've cooked it in.

There's a thread on this in this forum, you can try it out. And yup, the M2D skin doesn't support landscape mode unlike Titanium, which explains the weird layout you see.

i was wondering why 23557 was taken down and replaced with an 'older' 23563 build?

23563 is a mix of components from both old and new builds. Personally I can't see any noticeable changes in the builds themselves. You can however access all my old builds in my blog.

mate, I installed Spb keyboard and when I go to Settings>Personal>Input to change the keyboard options the screen hangs and can't do anything but return to today screen.

anyone experience like that before?

I think it's a compatibility issue with new WM6.5.x builds. COM2 builds may be the only solution unless the developers update the application.

Hey Ock,

having a bug a few times now so going to let you know

23563 premium build, when click on a new message icon (in m2d) it sometimes leaves out the keyboard symbol so I cant get a keyboard up. As the setting s I have auto deploy off.

when I then tap the menu soft button then the icon reapears. Thanks

Added to todo list. I'm using autodeploy and may not have noticed this issue.

@ OCK

its been a long time since i left i900 for i8000. but a couple friends of mine have just bought i900 and they are asking for my help, coz the stock ROM just dosen't work out for them or everybody. have been searching what was going on in i900 section and it turns out that you are the one of few great chefs around nowadays :P

thank you in advance

Hi Lancez, great to hear from you.

1. Chinese fonts are included in all except UltraLite. No Chinese input options are included, though, that's easily installed via a cab.

2. I'm using the Premium version :blink:

OCK, if it is not time consuming, can you make a cab fot the action screen in classic manila, please?

I think thekevster has already made a cab :o

EDIT: Just wanted to add a word (or rather many words :huh: ) of THANKS to Daniel Neugebauer and Árgyélus for your donations :D Thought of sending a personal PM but didn't want to get your user names wrong.

Edited by ock