OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

Your Roms are getting better & better, can i ask you to cook the S2U2 in your next Premium Build since it is premium & you are using it yourself.

I know you have cooked it previuosly in one of your earliest builds , then removed it again , i know it can be easily installed via CAB , but the one already cooked seems to be more stable.

Guest saleiro

Thanks for the reply Ock.

Can someone please tell me if I can flash directly this ROM with grand prix? I now have PDA i900XCHK1/BBHK1 and Phone: i900BBHK2.

Thanks a million

Guest corpisa
Hi OCK,

Your Roms are getting better & better, can i ask you to cook the S2U2 in your next Premium Build since it is premium & you are using it yourself.

I know you have cooked it previuosly in one of your earliest builds , then removed it again , i know it can be easily installed via CAB , but the one already cooked seems to be more stable.

Please don´t :huh: I just can never seem to get it working stable for day to day use and the application is also constantly being update...

In other things I´ve been playing with Jumba´s latest tweaks and this is what came up... :P

I left some icons with animation as I though jumba did an excellent job trimming them down a little bit (I kept sunny, and 2 rain images)

Download Blue here

slds,

post-209926-1272296806_thumb.png

post-209926-1272296838_thumb.png

post-209926-1272296848_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest ems123

Hi OCk

I have installed premium rom but when i start the phone there is a little warning triangle with a phone next to it?

Is there something wrong??

reply asap

thanks

Guest corpisa

Grey

slds,

@jumba: I have one question, if we make hh_fw_tab_bg_fill completely transparent will the background image be shown instead on icons tab bar? can you make one when you get a chance and i can test it if you want.. :huh: because I have no clue how to do it, I´ve just been playing with paint cropping a piece of the background trying to make it match but I think there has to be a less primitive way of doing it.

post-209926-1272298218_thumb.png

post-209926-1272298228_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest X-pro

About HTCSensorSDK.dll and g maps. Try this. Make a empty text file and rename it to HTCSensorSDK.dll. Of course backup original in case that it doesn't work

Guest Jumba
@jumba: I have one question, if we make hh_fw_tab_bg_fill completely transparent will the background image be shown instead on icons tab bar? can you make one when you get a chance and i can test it if you want.. tongue.gif because I have no clue how to do it, I´ve just been playing with paint cropping a piece of the background trying to make it match but I think there has to be a less primitive way of doing it.

Hey dude, looking good! Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to make the tab bar completely transparent, as there is nothing underneath it - only black space - so the more transparent it is, the more of the black shows through. There MUST be some way of removing the black piece but I haven't found it yet. It's been frustrating me too. :huh:

Guest corpisa
Hey dude, looking good! Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to make the tab bar completely transparent, as there is nothing underneath it - only black space - so the more transparent it is, the more of the black shows through. There MUST be some way of removing the black piece but I haven't found it yet. It's been frustrating me too. :P

hum.... :huh: that´s cool !!

I guess we have to keep playing around until we find a way to do it. by the way have you seen this thread? Manila Hottest themes I've never seen you there and many people will love to see your work in there.

saludos,

Guest Jumba

Cool, I'll drop by that thread sometime... only just started using M2D so I'm still learning the details... maybe I'll put together a complete theme. if I can only find the time...

Guest ducristi
Hi OCK,

+1

Guest smic717394
Attached File(s)

Attached File Connected_Home.zip ( 390.86K ) Number of downloads: 5

This Coneced _Home is not working with this ROM, it installs but I cannot enable the server. You enable it save and if you check again is off again. I tried to manually turn it on in the registry but no luck. Bellow are the registry entry it creates. The value responsible for turning the server on and off is "LServerCheck"=dword:00000001

Any ideas? I tried the version for Omnia2, installs but when i start the app it just say the certificate is not valid/.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\DLNA]

"DLNA_Active"=dword:00000000

"DownloadLocation"="\\My Storage\\"

"Folder03"=""

"Folder02"=""

"Folder01"=""

"Name"="SGH-i900"

"LServerCheck"=dword:00000001

Hi OCK,

Don't plan to cook it in Premium but maybe possibly a special version ? :o

Thanks for the reply Ock.

Can someone please tell me if I can flash directly this ROM with grand prix? I now have PDA i900XCHK1/BBHK1 and Phone: i900BBHK2.

Thanks a million

Looks ok, if you have access to a XP machine though, I recommend XP+ running the EXE. Never failed on me :P

Hi OCk

I have installed premium rom but when i start the phone there is a little warning triangle with a phone next to it?

Is there something wrong??

reply asap

thanks

It seems there's a problem with the Modem drivers installation. Try flashing on a different PC/laptop (with all the drivers and software installed of course) Do remember to follow the steps here very closely.

Hey dude, looking good! Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to make the tab bar completely transparent, as there is nothing underneath it - only black space - so the more transparent it is, the more of the black shows through. There MUST be some way of removing the black piece but I haven't found it yet. It's been frustrating me too. :blink:

Another thing I'm figuring out is changing the fonts of the weather status description on the home tab. There're some registry entries under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\FONT\ but can't figure out the one for the weather text. :huh:

This Coneced _Home is not working with this ROM, it installs but I cannot enable the server. You enable it save and if you check again is off again. I tried to manually turn it on in the registry but no luck. Bellow are the registry entry it creates. The value responsible for turning the server on and off is "LServerCheck"=dword:00000001

Any ideas? I tried the version for Omnia2, installs but when i start the app it just say the certificate is not valid/.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\DLNA]

"DLNA_Active"=dword:00000000

"DownloadLocation"="\\My Storage\\"

"Folder03"=""

"Folder02"=""

"Folder01"=""

"Name"="SGH-i900"

"LServerCheck"=dword:00000001

The cab file restores the exe but there could be other dependencies that's stopping it from working. I'll need to check this out when I re-organise my stuff.

Guest Kavern
Latin characters should be included in the fonts. You're right about menus though, they'll be in English.

Try the attached cab. I merely fixed the shortcut, so credits to Sector, Shokka9 and Qbus for their original work in extracting it.

Besides using S2U2 (fantastic lockscreen imo), you can also try switching lockscreen skins.

Your transparency tweak really looks great with that wallpaper :huh:

I'm aware that HTCSensorSDK.dll crashes Google Maps. Does it crash whenever you enable GPS?

Can someone confirm this on 23563 M2D? I'm using the Premium version at the moment and the buttons are working ok.

Perhaps you can give me a list of the programs you've installed?

I tried the Premium build as well.

After a clean flash my hardware buttons are not working as well after I started up the camera app,

seems like I am the only one with this problem ?

I installed the fix as well but its still not working either.

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin

Hello, ock!

Great ROM, thank you!

Hi OCK , perfect rom ,but i find 2 problem that bothers me.

1-lock screen has some problem,some times you cant dislock the phone

I confirm this bug. It is actually the reason of my post. And even more - I've never unlocked phone from at least second try. Usually it gets 3-4 attempts. The touchscreen sensitivity is actually great, and I easily can slide locking button. But when I slide it to the end (tried many times in both directions), nothing happens. Attempt to do the same thing 1-2-3 more times succeeds.

Also, the Answer/Reject sliders on incoming calls work great, the problem is only with unlocking.

Guest Daniel Gava
How to change the HOME clock to 24H instead of 12H in M2d ??

thanks

Go to Start > Settings > System > Regional Settings. Its a Windows Configuration. M2D Folows it.

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest Argyelus
They are saved to My Storage\Received files by default. You can easily change the location by running the ObexInbox tool inside the Tools folder.

great, thx! I found everything... :huh:

Guest kaanHAN

Dear Chef OCK,

your last premium 23563 is very stable and great rom too as the others. but i think, touch screen of 23557 premium was more responsive. I installed itouchsunny also to 23563.

otherwise the best rom ever!!!

best regards,

kaanHAN

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

"I'm aware that HTCSensorSDK.dll crashes Google Maps. Does it crash whenever you enable GPS?"

It crashes a couple of seconds after i press the blue "button" in Gmaps. (i tried clearing memory space by uninstalling/deleting SPB mobile shell, but even then it will still crash)

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest chandanbs

I was trying out FM Radio for the first time on my omnia. I'm using Ock's 23563 premium rom. I was unable to auto configure any channel at all. If i do manually i could catch 1 channel which was barely audible.. Is the FM in general not responsive in Omnia? Is there any tweak to improve the clarity and response?

Guest smic717394
The cab file restores the exe but there could be other dependencies that's stopping it from working. I'll need to check this out when I re-organise my stuff.

Thank you. Your ROM is the BEST of the BEST if it had the Home Connect working it will be the ULTIMATE .

Thank you.

Guest NeoTheGhost

is there any way to turn off cleartype by default? after a reboot its on again...thats really annoying over time....and you can read everything far better on your omnia if its simply turend off, everywhere....

I tried the Premium build as well.

After a clean flash my hardware buttons are not working as well after I started up the camera app,

seems like I am the only one with this problem ?

I installed the fix as well but its still not working either.

Can anyone confirm this? Mine's working fine. It's odd that a clean flash still doesn't solve the issue.

Hello, ock!

Great ROM, thank you!

I confirm this bug. It is actually the reason of my post. And even more - I've never unlocked phone from at least second try. Usually it gets 3-4 attempts. The touchscreen sensitivity is actually great, and I easily can slide locking button. But when I slide it to the end (tried many times in both directions), nothing happens. Attempt to do the same thing 1-2-3 more times succeeds.

Also, the Answer/Reject sliders on incoming calls work great, the problem is only with unlocking.

Does it "slide back" to the original position even after you slide it to the end? I'll see if tweaking the cpr files will help.

Dear Chef OCK,

your last premium 23563 is very stable and great rom too as the others. but i think, touch screen of 23557 premium was more responsive. I installed itouchsunny also to 23563.

otherwise the best rom ever!!!

best regards,

kaanHAN

I think I added in itouchsunny but then I'm not sure if it has much effects :huh: .

Hello Ock,

"I'm aware that HTCSensorSDK.dll crashes Google Maps. Does it crash whenever you enable GPS?"

It crashes a couple of seconds after i press the blue "button" in Gmaps. (i tried clearing memory space by uninstalling/deleting SPB mobile shell, but even then it will still crash)

Try this fix (install to device) and soft reset.

I was trying out FM Radio for the first time on my omnia. I'm using Ock's 23563 premium rom. I was unable to auto configure any channel at all. If i do manually i could catch 1 channel which was barely audible.. Is the FM in general not responsive in Omnia? Is there any tweak to improve the clarity and response?

I do have to adjust my headphones to get a clear reception. Mine still picks up quite a good signal. I'm using the stock headphones btw.

Thank you. Your ROM is the BEST of the BEST if it had the Home Connect working it will be the ULTIMATE .

Thank you.

Home Connect seems useful, I've never tried it out, I suppose it's time for me to... :P

is there any way to turn off cleartype by default? after a reboot its on again...thats really annoying over time....and you can read everything far better on your omnia if its simply turend off, everywhere....

Sometimes registry settings don't get saved during the first few reboots. It's an odd issue with WM that seems to affect other devices as well. I've a workaround in mind but need to test that out first.

GoogleMaps_Crash_Fix.cab

Edited by ock