OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ock
I know about that. You sholud remove all dialer GIF's from cab and it works after that :P

do your magic as you want to

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it out.

Hi OCK and guys,

OCK, I admire your creativity and commitment. Thanks man for all the work you've done.

I have a problem with calling cards. I call abroad quite often; so, I decided to set contacts for those calls in the following format: access number#W>card number#W>contact number. As you probably know "W" puts call in the wait mode until the call button is pressed again. This way I don't have to write down the entire sequence beforehand. When I use default WM dialer (skinned or not) it always works in all ROMs. It also worked on the stock ROMs with the active samsung dialer (either native skin or bgill55 black skin). However, in all the custom ROMs I've tried, the only way to make it work is to keep dialer in WM default mode. If I enable samsung dialer or use any other dialer it stops working flawlessly. This does not happen right away. First couple of calls (more or less) it works; after that, however, my phone starts acting up and either pressing call buttons does not work at all or it starts disconnecting the calls. Soft reset helps but literally for the next call only. Try to do couple more calls and it fails again. Is there any solution to this.

Thank you

P.S. I have two omnias. checked on both of them... same thing...

Just to check, have you tried any WM6.1 custom roms? I'm trying to see whether it's an issue specific to WM6.5.

Hi Exept programs included i got also 2 game One you keep from original and Assassins Creed 3D but not play them (no time yet :D) also Core Player v.1.3.0 build 6213, Opera mobile 10 WM, Spb.Wireless.Monitor.v3.0.1.Build.611.PPC.CBD, spritebackup.v.6.5.5.6.cbd, Skype300256, JetBTHFExt-1.31

If you dig for that can provide full list but here are I think all I got o iGO8 also that is all rest is Cab. fixes you made :D

For regions yes Start from Philipins and muve to USA than Bulgaria than :D fix not work a fey reboots - nothing than back to USA and work (like whitout fix)

Also I try to instal fix over USA and move to Bulgarian NO than instal while Bulgaria set as region NO again. And yes every time reboot but do not work.

After start looking for fixes over new rom I instal that fix over Bulgaria region and even do not have to reboot - give imidiat effect.

Later adding all rest of fixes did not see when that and "feedback" - vibration from optical Joystic gone.

Turn To USA region and install joystick vibro feed back and sort that, aboit mail just look behavior now normal

The only cause I know of the square fonts issue in GoogleMaps is when you have additional fonts installed. Are you using 23563?

As for the feedback vibration, do you mean you want the feedback on? There's a cab for that on my second post.

But skyfire is ugly and not fingers friendly - unfortunatly Other wise yes and I been testing that support for flash it work confirmed

I think Opera Mobile also has flash support? Haven't tested that myself though.

Hi OCK, i have installed the Premium 23563

Seems that some files may be needed for the Phonebook program, but it's quite tricky to figure out which exactly :P I may take a look at majino's roms as he uses most of the files from OmniaLite.

I'm on 23563 Mdv2 an found today that the video recording bug it's still there.

If you only record 1-2 min clips everything it's ok. Longer clips won't work

I've installed the fix from second post and after that everything it's ok :P.

Master ock should verify the cooked fix ;).

The fix seems to be cooked correctly but I suppose you may be facing a slightly different problem. Do you get an error saying that the file cannot be read when trying to preview it?

hellp...

i have installed Ock ROM m2d version..and i installed audio manager..but audio manager doesnt appear on M2D??

why??

any solution??

Install the cab on my second post for HTC Audio Manager.

Guest ock
Hi OCK,

Speaking of UIs, check out this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=648906

I'm thinking of picking up programming (I think I said something about that a few months back :P but haven't managed to)

This may come in handy :P

Could you cook 28233 UL :D ?

I'll cook a WMD build some other time. Next up would be a COM3 build first :P

G'day mate i use ur rom, very very good at me.

but i can't use internet when active sync, and calculator

Closing Activesync using task manager should allow you to access the internet when your Omnia is plugged in.

For the calculator, are u using a different regional setting/language?

Guest Skyways
The only cause I know of the square fonts issue in GoogleMaps is when you have additional fonts installed. Are you using 23563?

As for the feedback vibration, do you mean you want the feedback on? There's a cab for that on my second post.

I think Opera Mobile also has flash support? Haven't tested that myself though.

Yes Ock latest premiom build 23 563 and no I like it like it is - mean no i do not have others font instaled just what you made plus cabs that told you (fixes) and programs whit I mansion. About feedback vibration I wont that and I install that cab 4 times till start work (no problem :P )

I use Opera Mobile 10 but did not try it capabilates aboit that may be it work for flash also.

Guest fense
How's your experience with the Omnia Pro so far? :P

I am playing on omniaprob7610 and friend's omnia2.

pro

both have a nice graphic and speed is better than i900 **without samsung program. WVGA.

but Samsung default AMOLED program is sluggish...the new inbox skin (jInbox) so slow..

Gsensor is not as functional as i900, as Sumsung have remove the rotation screen setting.(happen in omnia2 as well)

battery is more extensive (due to AMOLED) than i900 and camera also. but i personal think that Omnia 2 have a better camera setting with more official support from samsung.

cons:

Omnia proB7610, can't found accesories in Malaysia....lolx Screen protector, I also use Omnia2 to cut it...

NOT HAVE GREAT OCK to support the device...

Omnia2 got kuachai and other to help on now.

I miss my i900 but i had trade in it because it had broken... :D :P

Guest jocke1234

Hello! Want to thank you for a nice rom.

But i have one small problem....

When i´m in m2d and on the settingstab and i want to change the wallpaper.

that button doesn´t work...... :P

Is there any cab i can use to solve this problem!?

Best Regards Jocke

Guest amb123
Just to check, have you tried any WM6.1 custom roms? I'm trying to see whether it's an issue specific to WM6.5.

It could be 6.5 related. I have tried 6.1 roms. I can't recall how well it worked; it's been quite some time since... However, I think , the problem was there because it is definitely started with custom ROMs.

Sorry, can't give you a more confident answer.

Guest darkside80
The fix seems to be cooked correctly but I suppose you may be facing a slightly different problem. Do you get an error saying that the file cannot be read when trying to preview it?

"Unable to read this file" in camera app.

Can't play it in TCMP or Windows media player.

All is fine after installing the fix cab( not fot that file, for new ones)

Guest Bannius

Awesome Rom. Waitingggg for next realise with fixed BT Audio routing. Your Roms are the best Roms i ever seen!!!! Your are the BESTTT!!! :P

Guest tiger0423

Master Ock or anyone,

Does anyone have support for Korean fonts? I tried other Korean font program, but the other program does not work.

Guest melburnian
Hello! Want to thank you for a nice rom.

But i have one small problem....

When i´m in m2d and on the settingstab and i want to change the wallpaper.

that button doesn´t work...... :P

Is there any cab i can use to solve this problem!?

Best Regards Jocke

Hi Jocke

I am assuming you are using the wallpaper setting on Communication tab, I am afraid it doesn't work and I don't think it ever worked.

There are two ways to change the wallpaper:

1. Using M2DC, there is a background option to change the wallpaper

2. start -> settings -> Home, check the "Use this picture as the background" option and choose the wallpaper you want.

Cheers

Guest tiger0423

I am still having internet connection problem through Wi-Fi. All other internet application does not connect except the weather update. However, the weather in the home page does not update. All other internet application does not work. I tried bother options below, but it still does not work. I searched the topic, and it seems like some people had this issue. I would appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.

Can't connect to Internet or GPRS/ NoData generates some funny error

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

If the above doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

At " Programs automatically connects to Internet using ... ", choose My Internet instead of My ISP.

(Thanks lieuliau)

Yes Ock latest premiom build 23 563 and no I like it like it is - mean no i do not have others font instaled just what you made plus cabs that told you (fixes) and programs whit I mansion. About feedback vibration I wont that and I install that cab 4 times till start work (no problem ;) )

I use Opera Mobile 10 but did not try it capabilates aboit that may be it work for flash also.

I see, it seems fonts are missing for the language for your country (Bulgarian? :P ) if you're still experience the square fonts issue in Google. I'm not sure if copying a unicode file into \Windows would help.

I am playing on omniaprob7610 and friend's omnia2.

pro

both have a nice graphic and speed is better than i900 **without samsung program. WVGA.

but Samsung default AMOLED program is sluggish...the new inbox skin (jInbox) so slow..

Gsensor is not as functional as i900, as Sumsung have remove the rotation screen setting.(happen in omnia2 as well)

battery is more extensive (due to AMOLED) than i900 and camera also. but i personal think that Omnia 2 have a better camera setting with more official support from samsung.

cons:

Omnia proB7610, can't found accesories in Malaysia....lolx Screen protector, I also use Omnia2 to cut it...

NOT HAVE GREAT OCK to support the device...

Omnia2 got kuachai and other to help on now.

I miss my i900 but i had trade in it because it had broken... :D :D

Thought AMOLED screens are more power saving but I suppose the larger screen and faster processor drains more battery.

Seems the Omnia II is better supported :(

Wassup Master? Any upcoming releases? Looking fwd:)

23118 should be out soon :o

It could be 6.5 related. I have tried 6.1 roms. I can't recall how well it worked; it's been quite some time since... However, I think , the problem was there because it is definitely started with custom ROMs.

Sorry, can't give you a more confident answer.

I've added it to my list, I'll test it out if I get to cook a WM6.1 rom :P

"Unable to read this file" in camera app.

Can't play it in TCMP or Windows media player.

All is fine after installing the fix cab( not fot that file, for new ones)

I see, seems to bhe same error, looks like it wasn't cooked in properly for some reason. Glad the fix works for you.

Awesome Rom. Waitingggg for next realise with fixed BT Audio routing. Your Roms are the best Roms i ever seen!!!! Your are the BESTTT!!! :P

See this thread for a possible solution to BTAR.

Master Ock or anyone,

Does anyone have support for Korean fonts? I tried other Korean font program, but the other program does not work.

This link may help

I am still having internet connection problem through Wi-Fi. All other internet application does not connect except the weather update. However, the weather in the home page does not update. All other internet application does not work. I tried bother options below, but it still does not work. I searched the topic, and it seems like some people had this issue. I would appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.

Are you using any GPRS connections? If not, try disabling them using dialup-enabler-disabler first.

Strange that the operator trick didn't work for you, I can't think of any other possible solution at the moment.

EDIT: Uploaded new COM3 build 23118, enjoy! Other builds coming soon :D

Edited by ock

Guest chandanbs

Hi Ock,

i am trying your classic 23118 rom. Its very quick. But i have an issue with text messages panel in titanium home screen. if i click it, it will take around 3-5 seconds to open up the text messages app. Is there an issue with it? I changed from threaded to normal. Even then, its very slow.. around 3-4 seconds delay before "text messages" comes up completely.

Guest dollar99

Hi OCK,

I like the new added feature

Other new stuff include the ability to open SWF games directly

How did u do that, have u used any specific software?

Do u have a Cab for it, so that i don't have to flash the new rom now (little in busy scheduled, will have to flash the new rom this weekend)

Guest dollar99
Here's something I'm working on...

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :P

And what happened to this?

I was expecting this in your newest build.

Guest ALEX CHOO

I have flashed the latest M2D version build 23118. After I installed the chinese font "samau yahei". All the chinese characters turn to "口口口", because the "kaidi" looked weird and small. Any solution?

Guest X-pro

Hi ock. You're writing about a premium version is that an error or are you making one ? Just don't want to flash before I now if that is on the way :P

Thanks for doing a 231.. rom looking forward to see how it is :D