OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Skyways
I see, it seems fonts are missing for the language for your country (Bulgarian? :P ) if you're still experience the square fonts issue in Google. I'm not sure if copying a unicode file into \Windows would help.

Hi Boss, yes Bulgarian is missing but I never told that can find it mate :D no problems for that keep English and it is OK at end. Wherever all seams fine like that (do what you saying seams harder to me and do not insist for) most of things are just bug report or weakness I see. :P

Guest serge Kab

OCK

i can't install SWF_player on ock Premium (Build 23563)

the installer giving an error " swf player" cannot be installed

Hi,

Using 23563 Titatium Classic. Have power management problems with direct push. I don't get push emails when the device is suspended. Worked well with previous 22004 build. Does anybody use direct push? Any suggestions to the power management settings? Any changes in the latest build to fix this?

I don't use push emails myself, anyone has any tips?

thanks m8 nice job, just a sugestion anyone can helpen to add a wifi icon.thx in advance

Do you mean a different wifi taskbar icon or a shortcut to toggle wifi?

I think this theme is better than the old one, and is there any M2D theme can support the horizontal rotation of i900 screen?

Not that I'm aware of, converting it would take lots of work :P

This may be a matter of opinion, but I wonder:

What are the advantages of COM3 over COM5? What are the disadvantages, if any?

I want to use my omnia with my finger only, without a stylus. What branch should I use? COM3, COM5 or even wait for a WMD-ROM by ock?

COM3 doesn't come with threaded email but I added it in. COM3 seems marginally less taxing on battery life imho.

23118 one of the best ROMs...

1 question... is there a chance to change the volume control? the samsung one is the worst ever...

Try the cab on my second post to disable it.

I use 23563 ultra lite. Is very good and thank's OCK for Your time and work. I used PDhee rom long time, but I think is time to change :D Only one issue I found in this rom. When I connect bluetooth stereo headphones (motorola HT820) I may talk, but I can't listen music or watch movies. Sound go to speaker, not to headphones. Is there any fix for that?

Try installing SRSWOW, which should fix this issue.

Hi OCK sorry to say i just tested 23118 M2D rom with tomtom internal gps , didn't get any gps satellite signal . back to 23541 best one for gps signal and tomtom

thanks alot .. i really appreciate your work and your replies for our feedback u are the BEST and u will still the best :P

Hmmm.... I see, anyone can provide more feedback? I've not really made changes to GPS settings, so I'm not too sure of the cause.

Is there a premium version too?

Yup, coming very soon :P

welcome back man and nice rom but u have to change the background for m2d to another one

thanx

I love dark themes :D But an upcoming special build will have a light background.

Hi Master OCK, will you cook 23569 M2D with the extra add-ons you did for 23118 ?

Will be sometime later this month :D

Hi Ock,

Yes, the delay is very noticeable compared to your earlier 235 and 236 classic builds. let me try with the sms inbox fix.

I see, not sure if it's related to the threaded email I cooked in. Will investigate.

What is different between 23118 and 23563?

OCK in 23118 is camera driver fix by pako777?

See my first post for a short writeup on the differences and also a link to info on the different builds.

Yup, it includes the camera fix.

Hi, currently running your premium version, however have a few issues. The clock on the home screen seems to keep odd times and updates to correct time only after a couple of seconds after accessing the home option. For some reason I cannot change the weather location right under the clock on home screen, it reads Boston and I couldn't find any option to change it to something else.

It would also be great if it was possible to slide the home/sms/email/people etc. bar at the bottom before selecting which one to go to like the one at the top and perhaps accessing the home screen with end key.

Do you think you could help me with this please?

Anyway, great work, really liking it otherwise.Cheers

Jiri

It's a behaviour of M2D actually. As for the weather, it gets the weather data for your current location. Think there's a cab somewhere that links this to the weather tab but I've not tried it out.

OCKi can't install SWF_player on ock Premium (Build 23563)

the installer giving an error " swf player" cannot be installed

Noted, will check out the cab :P

------------------

Thanks to all who provided mirrors:

#kulee@, Pusheka, and of course advancedpcs :D

Edited by ock

Guest smic717394

Hi, quick question, I have on the storage IgoGPS as a stand alone program, it runs fine, but if i minimise the program, i cant find it in the home screen or in task manager and showcase, is like is not even open. In task manager if i click view processes, i can see it igo8.exe, it takes 5M but i cant end it or i cant switch to either.

If in home settings i turn off the Windows Default or TouchFlo, then on the home screen on the bottm just on top of the bar "start > contacts> set" i can see the igo short-cut when is minimised. I know is not a rom problem, but is there any way this shortcuts can bein the top with the volume, battery, clock...., or is there a better program to manage the opened applications?

Guest woj999

Thank's OCK :P SRS WOW HD solved problem BT headphones :D But when someone call me and I pick up, I can't hear anybody, unless I turn off display and turn on again (with power button). Strange :P

Guest omga14

I just flashed to the newest Verizon rom and wanted to try this rom out. Is this for the previous rom? I keep getting "Device not found". If it is for the previous verizon flash will you be making a rom for the newest Verizon rom? Or does anyone make a rom for this newest version? Thanks.

Guest inspigr

Hi all,

Please, can someone help me make works DJ Pete Sense Lockscreen? I have already install the cab file but nothing happen. Do i have to install some other software to make it works?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by inspigr

Guest Barry_Chanlo

hey ock are you planning on making 21*** ultralite? thanks thanks! great work by the way! :P

Edited by Barry_Chanlo

Guest ccheong68

Hi,

Don't know whether this is a repeated question but I am lazy to search thru all the posting :P

I am currently using OCK 23563 Manila classic and discovered that even though I have read the new incoming sms, it still show that I have one new sms on the manila menu. My current solution is to go into that sms and it will consider read. Is there another other solution to this issue?

Guest melburnian
Hi,

Don't know whether this is a repeated question but I am lazy to search thru all the posting :P

I am currently using OCK 23563 Manila classic and discovered that even though I have read the new incoming sms, it still show that I have one new sms on the manila menu. My current solution is to go into that sms and it will consider read. Is there another other solution to this issue?

Hi ccheong68

I am assuming this happens when you are using the slider to read the sms. Same thing here but what i discovered is that if you leave it on the sms a little longer, it will change the status of the message to read.

The other possibly is when you have two sms come in once at from the same person, then you have to go into the sms and select it.

I don't know any other solutions for that. :D

Hi, quick question, I have on the storage IgoGPS as a stand alone program, it runs fine, but if i minimise the program, i cant find it in the home screen or in task manager and showcase, is like is not even open. In task manager if i click view processes, i can see it igo8.exe, it takes 5M but i cant end it or i cant switch to either.

If in home settings i turn off the Windows Default or TouchFlo, then on the home screen on the bottm just on top of the bar "start > contacts> set" i can see the igo short-cut when is minimised. I know is not a rom problem, but is there any way this shortcuts can bein the top with the volume, battery, clock...., or is there a better program to manage the opened applications?

There are a couple of other task managers, you can try them out. I do know certain programs such as Activesync don't appear in Showcase.

Thank's OCK :D SRS WOW HD solved problem BT headphones :P But when someone call me and I pick up, I can't hear anybody, unless I turn off display and turn on again (with power button). Strange :P

Hmm.. anyone has this prob? I can't test it out myself...

good job

Thanks Masta92!

I just flashed to the newest Verizon rom and wanted to try this rom out. Is this for the previous rom? I keep getting "Device not found". If it is for the previous verizon flash will you be making a rom for the newest Verizon rom? Or does anyone make a rom for this newest version? Thanks.

Nope, this is not for the i910. There's a separate thread for the i910.

Hi all,

Please, can someone help me make works DJ Pete Sense Lockscreen? I have already install the cab file but nothing happen. Do i have to install some other software to make it works?

Thank you in advance!

Try a soft reset.

hey ock are you planning on making 21*** ultralite? thanks thanks! great work by the way! ;)

It will be another time, really busy with my own stuff these dats :P

Hi,

Don't know whether this is a repeated question but I am lazy to search thru all the posting :D

Hi ccheong68

I am assuming this happens when you are using the slider to read the sms. Same thing here but what i discovered is that if you leave it on the sms a little longer, it will change the status of the message to read.

The other possibly is when you have two sms come in once at from the same person, then you have to go into the sms and select it.

I don't know any other solutions for that. :D

Not sure if the older M2D has a different behaviour from M2DV2 there's this line in htchomesettings.xml:

<Property name="IDMSGWG_PREVIEW_DURATION" id="23" value="3000" />

Think it's related to the "preview time" before the sms is marked as read.

EDIT: Premium, M2D classic and UltraLite versions ready!

Edited by ock

Guest amb123

My friend,

It is a little hard to understand your question. If you have Verizon's Omnia than OCK's roms will not work on your device and there is a fair chance to brick your phone. If you were trying to say VERSION not VERIZON than it is still difficult to understand because you don't give any information. It would be nice if you rephrase your question and tell what is the built number and whether it is M2D, Ultralite or Titanium.

Guest acmjiffry

Thanks boss...For your (ock_Premium_23118)

i am 1 day behind ..i am just downloading now..

keep the good and hard work going

:P

Guest melburnian
Hi all,

FAST Direct Download mirrors for 23118, as usual:

23118 M2Dv2

23118 UltraLite

23118 Premium

23118 Manila Classic

23118 Titanium Classic

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs :P

Advancedpcs... You are awesome!! You are almost as fast as Ock.. hahahaa..

PS: I just downloaded the Manilla Classic and tried to uncompress it but I got a CRC failed error.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Edited by melburnian

Guest reza604

thanks man ,awesome work!!!

i have one question that not actually related ... master ock will windows phone series 7 work on omnia or someone cook it for omnia in the future??

i heard that need 1000 cpu and 1gb ram

i found some theme that not as good as m2d

can you guide me?

Guest advancedpcs
PS: I just downloaded the Manilla Classic and tried to uncompress it but I got a CRC failed error.

@melburnian,

Indeed there seems to be a "CRC Error" approx 35MB into extraction. We've downloaded OCK's original again and found the error there. We've removed OCK's 23118 Manila Classic build from our server until OCK resolves.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Advancedpcs :P

Advancedpcs... You are awesome!! You are almost as fast as Ock.. hahahaa..

@melburnian,

Indeed there seems to be a "CRC Error" approx 35MB into extraction. We've downloaded OCK's original again and found the error there. We've removed OCK's 23118 Manila Classic build from our server until OCK resolves.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Advancedpcs :D

Ooops... seems there's some problem during the uploading process :P I'll upload it again, just give me a moment...

thanks man ,awesome work!!!

i have one question that not actually related ... master ock will windows phone series 7 work on omnia or someone cook it for omnia in the future??

i heard that need 1000 cpu and 1gb ram

i found some theme that not as good as m2d

can you guide me?

There're specific hardware requirements for WP7 that are unfortunately not met by our Omnias :P