OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest corpisa
UPS sry corpisa I answered to, didn't see he wanted a guru and not me :)

well... in that case im not sure what i was doing replying to him either... jaja but i noticed in his profile he only lists an i8000 phone so that's why i asked him to clarify what phone he used to flash ock's rom because i think he made a big mistake.

slds,

Guest X-pro
well... in that case im not sure what i was doing replying to him either... jaja but i noticed in his profile he only lists an i8000 phone so that's why i asked him to clarify what phone he used to flash ock's rom because i think he made a big mistake.

slds,

just joking around :)

I know I've got a weird kind humor or so I'm told

Guest hugo_prado

A perfect S2U2 skin for GTX:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=672021

Match perfectly! :)

----

Edit:

the slider goes out some pixels from the "black part" at the right side

I changed the background, adding some pixels.

If you wish, can use it as a "fix", install it in \windows\livven

gtxs2u2.png

(It should be named GTX_S2U2.png)

I've posted this fix in the original forum too

Edited by hugo_prado

Guest 2363
Hi, GTX is has very good looks :( , good work and I would love to use it but there is an issue that is preventing me from using 23118 GTX. I have around 6000 SMS in my Inbox and other folders. I disable threaded SMS before restoring my SMS backup. I am able to view my in TouchFlo Messages screen one by one but when I tap on All messages or go to Start->Text my phone gets busy in doing something I dont know what :( and takes a long time to respond to my actions. If left alone, S2U2 locks the phone and when I unlock there is nothing but blank and black screen and consequently I have to reset. GTX has some serious problems with SMS.OCK your roms are really good, but just as a positive feedback and so that your may release more solid roms, I must say I have always had problems with text messages in your roms :) , I have tried 23563 and 22004 which were much more stable for same amount of text messages but they froze randomly too. Sometimes on sending sms and sometimes on opening Inbox. I have also tried JN Foundation rom which has no issues with text messages but its power hungry. I believe that this is not specific to number of SMS because I and a friend of mine experienced same problem when we didn't restore my SMS i.e started with 0 SMS.I take backup from PIMBackup and Sprite Backup both and I have tried restoring both backups on GTX. I hope you will be able to help on in this matter. ;)
I have about 1600 sms too, and facing the same problem when I try to restored them by PIMBackup, but I'm lucky cuz I backed them up by SpbBackup also,So, I restored them by Spb Backup and have no such as problems. :D Edited by 2363

Guest omniacwazy

Just flashed this new GTX Rom. It is awesome! Was previously using his manilla 23118 classic m2dv2.

Edited by omniacwazy

Guest omniacwazy

Hi. I am wondering if anyone can advise me on how to untick items i don't need in the tabs section of M2D Customiser. I wish to uncheck the boxes for weather and email. I also don't need the settings box to be checked. Thanks.

Guest X-pro
Hi. I am wondering if anyone can advise me on how to untick items i don't need in the tabs section of M2D Customiser. I wish to uncheck the boxes for weather and email. I also don't need the settings box to be checked. Thanks.

goto start>tools>m2dc

in botton off new screen, select tab, untick what you don't want and hit apply botton

Guest X-pro

anyone knows how to get rid off sms sending screen. Ock had made a cab for that but now it's not compatible with the new build."It dos something to selecting pictures in mms mode" anyone :)

Guest nabile

When my screen locks and the screen blacks out for a few minutes it closes all application why is this i have to click the button which says tap here to open touchflo

Guest Kampos

Guys who can backup the GTX theme in Ock's special edition with .m2dc format . i like this theme very much but am using an older rom 23541

can anyone help !

Guest jkgtan
do you have an omnia i900 or an omnia i8000? ;)

two very different things so please clarify this before we give you some clues or links to try to resolve your issue. I really hope you did not flash your i8000 with this roms :)

slds,

yaiks... !! I see you have been posting at the omnia 2 threads so you better have both phones... :D

Yes, got both i8000 and flashed to JE1_lite with Touchflo3D, very happy with it.

Try flashing i900 following the guide here but got into trouble. Took me 5 hrs going thru all the solutions mentioned and finally found a simple way to solve it.

that is:

1. download a ROM

2. Use i900 executor to disassemble the file.

3. open Window mobile device center, unclick all the connection.

4. Use Grandprix vista and flash the pda only.

Thank you to all the info and help rendered.

Guest X-pro
When my screen locks and the screen blacks out for a few minutes it closes all application why is this i have to click the button which says tap here to open touchflo

Seems that you either have low memory or a program/fix that causes m2d to crash. If it's a clean flash with nothing installed try a hard reset. Would help a bit if you told us which rom you are using. In gtx the m2d tv out tab made mine crash but that could be only my phone

Guest omniacwazy
goto start>tools>m2dc

in botton off new screen, select tab, untick what you don't want and hit apply botton

Thank you very much. Already enjoying this new ROM.

Guest nhojnayr

JWMDIconChanger does not work in my omnia with the latest rom. i dont know if it is a bug or it just me, but when i hold to an icon and click change icon it only goes to a blank screen. is there an alternative for it? i need to change some of the blurred applications icons that i installed in my omnia. thanks in advance :)

Guest slimbun

Been a lurker on this forum a long time now, never really had much to say before.

Just gotta say a big thumbs up to ock. I tried one or two cooked roms before, never too impressed by them I must admit (nothing to do with the chefs, just didn't see the performance increase I wanted).

I just flashed to ock's Premium rom and am amazed at how responsive it feels! My phone used to be slow, sluggish, screen was never properly aligned and couldn't fix it and many other problems, now it feels like a brand new phone. Everything is snappy and smooth, no slow down so far, although I haven't installed anything extra yet so we'll see how that pans out. I was thinking of changing to an iPhone in the near future, but I think I'll hold off a little bit longer thanks to you.

Thank you very much for the work you have put into this, you have rejuvenated my faith in the Omnia!

Guest PDA user

Thank you very much for your fantastis roms, However I use your Titanium version and want to add my stuff. if it is possible tell me how can I add "Action Screen" on my M2D Ver 1.

Guest leunamme
THX THX THX THX THX THX for the latest GTX rom its the best !!!!!!!!!!

dont make it the only one

I have a BUG or question consider it like you want ....

I installed your rom ... connected it to my PC and on th home tab I press update weather ... and now I see a cloudy veather and 55° ... but I dont know for what city or so because I didnt set anything before ....

on the Weather TAB is still shown set location !!!! but on the hom tab is already a cloudy sun ... ??? I dont understand ....

please look at this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

the guy there made a weather that unly updates on free connections ... that means through PC and once it is updated the forcast stays for 5days ... so 1once per 5 days I can connect it to pc if I want update I made it but !!!

on your last weather it froze till I didnt reconnected it to pc ... so ... it was wendsday but I still see mondays forcast :((

and by the weather he has also additional info like preasure and wind speed and so ... much beather then yours ... besides its not so beautifull graphic ...but ... between beautifull and usefull most people choose usefull ...

:) or to be honest they choose beautifull but wish for usefull ;)

!!!!!!!

PLEASE I HAVE APPOINTMENT AT 14.00 AND NEXT AT 17.00 WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY THERE ARE NOT BOTH SHOWN IN CALLENDAR ON THE HOME TAB ?????????? THERE IS A LOT OF SPACE

PLEASE AGAIN LOOK AT

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

THE CALLENDAR EACH TIME SHOWS 3FOLLOWING APPOINTMENTS

PLEASE PLEASE ITS A BIG PROBLEM TO MAKE IT LIKE THIS ? PERSONALLY I THINK THAT IS MUCH MORE USEFULL THAN SOM STUPID ICONS (WHICH I BY THE WAY REALLY LIKE BUT THINGS LIKE THAT MAKE ME SAD ABOUT THAT :( )

AUDIONOTE IS GREATE BUT can you make it run directly on the side button press ? not that I have make a 10 steps till i can finally start to make audio reccord

I preffer it like omnias top right button ... press long starts directly recording of an message ... press short jumps between recorded entrys so that you can listen to an entry that you recorded with minimum effort

why the screen lock uses the thing that I can see 4 following appointments and the stupid home screen doesnt ???? ????

the screen lock is white font ond thite background .... with black shadows ??????????????? at least the clock is a black font on white background .....

what should I do ? to make it clear white font on black background perfect ... but than I cant see the clock ... OR ??? :D

well i guess read your comments first before posting! we are using great custom ROMs for FREE.. you should be grateful... instead of posting something like this..

Thanks OCK...

Guest Falcon27

Hi all,

I flashed the GTX rom today. It was a great rom.

In the Setting-->Personal-->Buttons menu. At the Flash Light tab, i enabled the function of

--Press volume key long on Today screen to turn on Flash Light.

Seem the flash light is not turning on.

Anyone have any idea on this?

May i know how to disable/hide the weather panel in the main menu?

Edited by Falcon27

Guest melburnian
Hi all,

I flashed the GTX rom today. It was a great rom. Btw, i not sure where i set wrong, the soft Lock button in the main menu seem suddenly not working. It become the Phone button but it still display as "Lock". May i know where to set it back? I think most properly i pressed the iLock application to make it disable. Can any expert tell me how to enable it back?

I found it ady.. thanks. :)

Enjoying other function.. ;)

Hi Falcon27

Can you start it from the S2U2 icon, it is in the Tools -> S2U2 group?

If you can, you may have to reset by going to M2DC and set it again from there.

Guest Falcon27
Hi Falcon27

Can you start it from the S2U2 icon, it is in the Tools -> S2U2 group?

If you can, you may have to reset by going to M2DC and set it again from there.

Thanks melburnian,

However i found the problem and solved. Thanks for your concern anyway. :)

Anyhow, I now have different problem/question with to ask.

1. In the Setting-->Personal-->Buttons menu. At the Flash Light tab, i enabled the function of

2. May i know how to disable/hide the weather panel in the main menu?

Guest 2363
JWMDIconchanger does not work in my omnia with the latest rom. i dont know if it is a bug or it just me, but when i hold to an icon and click change icon it only goes to a blank screen. is there an alternative for it? i need to change some of the blurred applications icons that i installed in my omnia. thanks in advance :)
Here is hComber, it's very easy to use ;)

hComber_v0.1.cab

Guest kennethchia

Thanks melburnian,

However i found the problem and solved. Thanks for your concern anyway. :)

Anyhow, I now have different problem/question with to ask.

1. In the Setting-->Personal-->Buttons menu. At the Flash Light tab, i enabled the function of

using torch button...