OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Brio94

Hello, I want to congratulate these wonderful Roma, really beautiful and functional.

Well, I ask you something, Where can I download the ROM GTX Edition? Thanks

Guest .Ejekt

I'm sure somewhere in this thread this question is answered, but it's 178 pgs long so I'm gonna ask anyways.

I have an i910 so I know this ROM will most likely brick my phone, but I'm liking the GTX theme. SO, has the theme used in the GTX M2D ROM been cabbed or something? And if so, can someone point me in the file's direction?

Thanks!

-EJ

Guest 2363
I'm sure somewhere in this thread this question is answered, but it's 178 pgs long so I'm gonna ask anyways.I have an i910 so I know this ROM will most likely brick my phone, but I'm liking the GTX theme. SO, has the theme used in the GTX M2D ROM been cabbed or something? And if so, can someone point me in the file's direction?Thanks!-EJ
not yet, I think we have to wait a little bit :)

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

The S2U2 from the GTX 23118 rom version, can u make a .cab for premium 23563? :)

Seems that you're GTX Theme zip fil works for premium 23563, but one thing that i notices that the bottom row were the windows button is and Phone+Camera didn't change. Special reason? It doesn't fit the Theme ;) is there a fix?

Best regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest X-pro
I'm sure somewhere in this thread this question is answered, but it's 178 pgs long so I'm gonna ask anyways.

I have an i910 so I know this ROM will most likely brick my phone, but I'm liking the GTX theme. SO, has the theme used in the GTX M2D ROM been cabbed or something? And if so, can someone point me in the file's direction?

Thanks!

-EJ

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649489

Guest X-pro
OCK WP7 is here!!! xda

hehe It was already here in april, but no tools and to make it run smoothly is a big no. Anyway never got what the commotion is all about. The good features requires constant wifi or a free dataplan to work like it is intended. All other features can be made on 6,5 roms now, it's just who will take the time to do that :)

Guest woj999

23118 Ultra Lite. A bug found. When I have lock screen and massage incoming, I tap in padlock, then show massage symbol, I slide massage symbol and massage screen show (in chat). But I don't have keyboard. Keyboard symbol is gone. When I go out and enter again in chat screen, omnia loading and loading... and I do soft reset.

Guest Daniel Gava
you guys may be right about asking ock about little things, but all those who uses ock's rom's should be kind enough to help when people are asking nice enough. This should be a forum where we all pitch in where we can :)

I agree with you. But I think that education can never miss. The criticism may lead people to reflect and improve their behavior.

Guest nabile
Seems that you either have low memory or a program/fix that causes m2d to crash. If it's a clean flash with nothing installed try a hard reset. Would help a bit if you told us which rom you are using. In gtx the m2d tv out tab made mine crash but that could be only my phone

Doesnt just happen to touchflo i think its a setting in S2U2 because only happens when the screen is black its actually a fresh rom because ust flashed im running the premuim version

Guest summoner

OCK - Thanks for another great rom!

I have a weird bug! - the speakerphone icon is greyed out! speakerphone can be turned on from the menu..

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks all,

summoner

Guest petikeke

I would like to thank you OCK for the GTX rom! :) I really like it!!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;)

Although, i encountered a few bugs.

1.: I use Easy Today Launcher, and I really like it. However after I flashed GTX rom it's not visible on the home screen. The settings are okay in M2dtp and I also selected in Start/Settings/Home/Items but when I exit from that window the selection disappears. :S It's very annoying...I can't use this app. :(

2.: On home screen when you press lock (left softkey) the phone comes up...no biggie, but how can I change it? Maybe with SKTools?

3.: The internet (Opera Mini 5, Skyfire), Youtube, Facebook, Google Maps (with voice search), Omarket 1.2 are working like charm, but the weather on the home screen won't update no matter what I do. :S

Can you help me with my problems? :D

Guest kjub6

Yeah you are right ... its something completly different ... it has some stuff you can put into Ocks theme ....

1. weahter updated weather 48 hours ago .... and the forcast is still the same forecast for priday ... and its sunday... in nanong version the weather is actualisedd (not updated) ... sunday forecast for sunday

2. tell me why there si only one callendar entry on home screen in ocks....why there cant be 3?

The link you are showing isn't M2D, it is SPB MobileShell with Nanog theme... it is totally different to M2Dv2 that OCK has cooked.

If you like that, installed OCK's ultralight and then SPB MS then the theme..

Guest kjub6
well i guess read your comments first before posting! we are using great custom ROMs for FREE.. you should be grateful... instead of posting something like this..

Thanks OCK...

oh dear .. have you read the first line ??? alt those thx ???? :) ;) you are sad ... this not a thanks giving thread but something to make it eaven better ... in my opinion I didne make anything wrong ...

Guest Brio94

Hello, I installed this fantastic ROM (GTX Edition), only that I have a problem with the TAB Music of Manila, I open Win Media Player and tells me he can not open the files, what should I do? For the rest is FANTASTIC

Thanks!!!!!!!

Guest petikeke
Hello, I installed this fantastic ROM (GTX Edition), only that I have a problem with the TAB Music of Manila, I open Win Media Player and tells me he can not open the files, what should I do? For the rest is FANTASTIC

Thanks!!!!!!!

Have you installed Audio Manager for M2D?

Guest X-pro

Thanks!!!!!!![/quote

yep audio manager

Edited by X-pro

Guest D4rkGh057

Hi Ock,

I want to report a bug.

Sometimes, in UL and Titanium ROMs, my screen gets locked while the keyboard is showed on and I am unable to unlock it because the keyboard buttons comes above the unlock slider!

So it gets perma-stucked in locked position.

The only way to fix that is pushing the up/down volume buttons, so the keyboard disappears.

Any solution?

p.s.

The old wm chat cab doesn't work.

Guest X-pro
Yeah you are right ... its something completly different ... it has some stuff you can put into Ocks theme ....

1. weahter updated weather 48 hours ago .... and the forcast is still the same forecast for priday ... and its sunday... in nanong version the weather is actualisedd (not updated) ... sunday forecast for sunday

2. tell me why there si only one callendar entry on home screen in ocks....why there cant be 3?

There have always been some problems with spb 3.5.3 and 6.5 rom. You could use shokka's 6.1 rom. Really good for spb.

http://shokka9.swisszano.ch/WM6.1/SHKvRC_LITE/

or you could try the new 3.5.4 from spb released 14/5 and see if it's got better. Don't know if it will run sense

Edited by X-pro

Guest X-pro
Hi Ock,

I want to report a bug.

Sometimes, in UL and Titanium ROMs, my screen gets locked while the keyboard is showed on and I am unable to unlock it because the keyboard buttons comes above the unlock slider!

So it gets perma-stucked in locked position.

The only way to fix that is pushing the up/down volume buttons, so the keyboard disappears.

Any solution?

p.s.

The old wm chat cab doesn't work.

Are u using s2u2 ?