OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
I would like to thank you OCK for the GTX rom! :) I really like it!!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;)

Although, i encountered a few bugs.

1.: I use Easy Today Launcher, and I really like it. However after I flashed GTX rom it's not visible on the home screen. The settings are okay in M2dtp and I also selected in Start/Settings/Home/Items but when I exit from that window the selection disappears. :S It's very annoying...I can't use this app. :(

2.: On home screen when you press lock (left softkey) the phone comes up...no biggie, but how can I change it? Maybe with SKTools?

3.: The internet (Opera Mini 5, Skyfire), Youtube, Facebook, Google Maps (with voice search), Omarket 1.2 are working like charm, but the weather on the home screen won't update no matter what I do. :S

Can you help me with my problems? :D

2) m2dc> select softkey tab

3) remove any location from tab, power off. Turn on, wifi or pc connect, add location, wait 30 sek, update homepage "might be you have to press update a couple of times". Worked with me

Guest petikeke
2) m2dc> select softkey tab

3) remove any location from tab, power off. Turn on, wifi or pc connect, add location, wait 30 sek, update homepage "might be you have to press update a couple of times". Worked with me

Thx, Softkeys are okay now. I couldn't try the weather fixing method, beacuse meanwhile it downloaded the weather data :)

Does Anybody knows the solution for this? :

"1.: I use Easy Today Launcher, and I really like it. However after I flashed GTX rom it's not visible on the home screen. The settings are okay in M2dtp and I also selected in Start/Settings/Home/Items but when I exit from that window the selection disappears. :S It's very annoying...I can't use this app. ;) "

Edited by petikeke

Guest D1mon

OCK,it would be wonderful,if you'll made a version of GTX rom without EZimput.The problem is: if i try to install Russian version of this awesome keyboard,it results to a hard reset.

Guest remus66
Does Anybody knows the solution for this? :

"1.: I use Easy Today Launcher, and I really like it. However after I flashed GTX rom it's not visible on the home screen. The settings are okay in M2dtp and I also selected in Start/Settings/Home/Items but when I exit from that window the selection disappears. :S It's very annoying...I can't use this app. :) "

I use this one: M2D_TodayPage0.3.0_plus_Easy_T_Launcher_v1.1.0.2. You can find it at http://www.mediafire.com/?nheylmmminz

Works quite good and it's very useful. After installing, soft reset the device and afterward don't forget to scroll to another tab in M2D and get back to home tab; you will see Easy Today Launcher (to change items, tap and hold on an item to get to settings)

Edited by remus66

How can I uninstall .NET FRAMEWORK from the Rom, I need to install other framework, but it says that I need to first uninstall the previous version.

Any help?

Guest Kampos

Guys can anyone please backup M2D GTX Theme (not the windows 6.5 theme) with M2DC and upload it somewhere so i can install it with build 23541

Thanks alot

Guest taimoor ashraf

OCK.. i really love ur roms..but unfortunately...for the very first time in ur roms..i got sleep bug in latest build 23118 premium. so im shifting back to 23563 premium.... please remove it.... :s

Guest petikeke
Guys can anyone please backup M2D GTX Theme (not the windows 6.5 theme) with M2DC and upload it somewhere so i can install it with build 23541

Thanks alot

I backed it up...I hope it will work for you. :)

BTW: can somebody attach the gtx rom's wallpaper of the homescreen?

THX, Remus66...I did previously this, but it didn't worked...now it's okay. ;)

DefaultThemeBACKUP.rar

Edited by petikeke

Guest Kampos
I backed it up...I hope it will work for you. :)

BTW: can somebody attach the gtx rom's wallpaper of the homescreen?

THX, Remus66...I did previously this, but it didn't worked...now it's okay. ;)

Thanks A million man i'll try it out and feedback

Edit : it worked but the white flipping clock still there :S

Edited by Kampos

Guest dragonmatahari
Been a lurker on this forum a long time now, never really had much to say before.

Just gotta say a big thumbs up to ock. I tried one or two cooked roms before, never too impressed by them I must admit (nothing to do with the chefs, just didn't see the performance increase I wanted).

I just flashed to ock's Premium rom and am amazed at how responsive it feels! My phone used to be slow, sluggish, screen was never properly aligned and couldn't fix it and many other problems, now it feels like a brand new phone. Everything is snappy and smooth, no slow down so far, although I haven't installed anything extra yet so we'll see how that pans out. I was thinking of changing to an iPhone in the near future, but I think I'll hold off a little bit longer thanks to you.

Thank you very much for the work you have put into this, you have rejuvenated my faith in the Omnia!

i bet this guy doing a lot (very lots) of reading... :)

since registered in 2008, this is the 1st post...

possibly some kind of uniq attraction at OCK's Thread perhaps?

sorry Mr.Ock (off topic here) but believe it or not, there's Magic in u! ;)

Guest PDA user
Thank you very much for your fantastis roms, However I use your Titanium version and want to add my stuff. if it is possible tell me how can I add "Action Screen" on my M2D Ver 1.

Please Help

Guest D4rkGh057

How can I get back the default SMS skin?
Install this cab and soft reset.[/codebox]

This still doesn't work for me.

Guest smic717394

Hi, how do I add extra ringtones? I'm trying to use the original omnia ringtones, but the phone cant see them, I copied them to Windows foldes, to my Documents>My Ringtones, still nothing. Please help

I want to install several aplications, but I get an error saying "Your .net compact framework version is unknown." what can I do?

Guest Nauro Jr.

OCK's, i can'ot connect my motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headfone in your 23563 M2Dv2.

I have used in many other roms, but in 23563 M2Dv2 do'nt work, any solution?

Guest 2363
Hi, how do I add extra ringtones? I'm trying to use the original omnia ringtones, but the phone cant see them, I copied them to Windows foldes, to my Documents>My Ringtones, still nothing. Please help
why occupy the internal memory?!I was created a sub-folder named My Ringtones under My Documents in My Storage like this >> "\My Storage\My Documents\My Ringtones"then put any ringtone I want, it worked perfectly with me .... try it out :)

Guest RochoLaRoca

Muchas gracias por esta nueva ROM GTX Edition!!!!!! :) Excelente!!!!!! Estoy mas tiempo actualizando y probando tus ROMs que instalando programas... y quiero aclarar que las ROMs del compañero OCK son las mejores que he probado hasta el momento.. sigue asi amigo!! Y muchas gracias por seguir mejorando mi Omnia i900. Abrazo.

Guest hansel09

Hey guys can someone help me? How can I update the weather on the home screen? It says no data available. But it does update on my weather tab? and how can i put more apps on the apps screen? there are so few apps available when i click the add button. i want to add the nitrogen player atleast. btw i am using the gtx version..

thanks ocks for the very wonderful rom...

Edited by hansel09

Guest deskoh91

the 23118 GTX build looks and works great! good work to a fellow Singaporean!

is there any way for me to use the dark gray background in the menus on the today screen as well? I am not using TouchFlo but TodayAgenda and all the text is white against the light gray background.

thanks!

Edited by deskoh91