OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Sin Wolf

Hi, Ock! GTX edition looking really great, especially with white phone body :( ! I thing GTX thing can have right to life in next releases)) But M2D with GTX looking as white M2D classic :D can you cook m2d classic with GTX theme? more mermory will be free :rolleyes: Thx for attention)

Guest melburnian
Hi, Ock! GTX edition looking really great, especially with white phone body :( ! I thing GTX thing can have right to life in next releases)) But M2D with GTX looking as white M2D classic :D can you cook m2d classic with GTX theme? more mermory will be free :rolleyes: Thx for attention)

WOW Sin Wolf!!! Great proposal challenge for OCK!! hahaha...

It is going to be tough but I honestly don't know how that is going to work...

Guest kjub6

love your work just wanna make it a bit better

home weather and tab weather are not synchronized :D ... I have to update them separately...

love rlToday but again only one entry in calendar :( ... plus there is thime of the apointmend ... I dont need to see written calendar on my today screen you can save pleace and make more entryies into it ....

:rolleyes: or I thin its to much for you because you make only skins and m2d has defoult only one calendar entry on today screen you the problem is hidden somewhere deaper :(

good luck

Guest Falcon27

I have some problem withe the GTX about the alarm

Using as Alarm is 1 of my Omnia main functionality.

There is 3 Alarm to be set.

I not sure is anyone try this before.

Try set the 1st alarm to 5.45am and the 3rd alarm to 6.05am.

Lock the phone and leave it idle.

At 5.45am, the phone alarm will ring. If you press the snooze button it will stop.

But then it won't ring again after 10 minutes.

And the 3rd alarm will not ring at all unless you unlock the phone in the main screen.

Anyone have any idea of this? Any help will be greatful.

Guest skyanuj

Thanks for such a great ROM GTX.....but i m having one problem...when writing sms the keypad covers all the "input box", so that i can't see what i ve typed.... i have posted a pic of this...

post-583926-1274367401_thumb.pngpost-583926-1274367386_thumb.png

and is that the top grey bar(indicated by bold arrow) above the keypad is normal ?? and as seen in pic 1, the "message input box" is covered by the taskbar.

Edited by skyanuj

Anyone encountered any battery charging problem? after fully charged, the S2U2 will show 100% as well as home and the power button turned green. But once i switch off the charger, the battery meter will suddenly change from 100-80%. Is this a bug? or anything?

Any answer to this question?

Guest Toldo

Is there any way to make the phone unlock with long press of the right hardbutton (hang up key)? I really need this option as I use the classic lock (Smartlock is ****).

Guest steven107
Thanks for such a great ROM GTX.....but i m having one problem...when writing sms the keypad covers all the "input box", so that i can't see what i ve typed.... i have posted a pic of this...

post-583926-1274367401_thumb.pngpost-583926-1274367386_thumb.png

and is that the top grey bar(indicated by bold arrow) above the keypad is normal ?? and as seen in pic 1, the "message input box" is covered by the taskbar.

what 's the keyboard and give me link download , thanks

Guest ProfJack

Hie ock

Thank you for the stable rom you cooked there! I am using the premium built and it is wonderful apart from the few bugs reported in other posts.

I am requesting that you post a transcriber cab that works on the premium rom. I write faster using transcriber then the fingure keyboard. Other than that, the rom is fine.

Many thanks.

Guest Matja

I usually don't write reviews of ROMs, but this GTX edition is awesome and i had to write compliment to chef. OCK you did one hell of a job. For one i usually don't like manilla interface but this ROM really convinced me to give it another try.

Cooked programs are top s***, sleek and awesome design, memory figures are of course lower but nonetheless i give it 10/10.

Great job dude!!!

You earned my respect!

regards, M.

Guest melburnian

At 5.45am, the phone alarm will ring. If you press the snooze button it will stop.

And the 3rd alarm will not ring at all unless you unlock the phone in the main screen.

+1

I have the same experience

Guest melburnian

home weather and tab weather are not synchronized :D ... I have to update them separately...

love rlToday but again only one entry in calendar :( ... plus there is thime of the apointmend ... I dont need to see written calendar on my today screen you can save pleace and make more entryies into it ....

:rolleyes: or I thin its to much for you because you make only skins and m2d has defoult only one calendar entry on today screen you the problem is hidden somewhere deaper :(

good luck

As for as I know the home and tab weather are two separate things. The home weather gets the current weather at your current position while the weather tab gets the weather of the city.

for rlToday, I think you can edit it yourself.. :-)

hi OCK.... i love ur romz....upgraded to new premium one from earlier 23563.but i got SLEEP BUG. MY cell used to auto off and i didnt know when the cell is gona hang or shut down ......it happened especially when cell was on charging ....so i shifter back to premium 23563. can the bug b resolved please?

hi, ock. rom build M2Dv2_23118 will not showing everything after i switch on the wifi and pressed lock screen. and when i want to use the phone,i must press reset button to reset it. any suggestion? and can increase the mamory size for the program in-use mamory? and can u fix the bug for operate calculator when switching the regional language to chinese prc. it cant use on chinese prc. thanks alot.

Uninstall SRSWOW if you are using backup programs. Restoring SRSWOW from a backup seems to cause this. You can reinstall it afterwards thru cab.

I've tried my best to reduce ram usage, this is the best I can do. As for the Calculator, I 'll search for a solution.

GTX rom bug report: I'm listening to S2P, turn off the screen with power button. When I want to check what is the time, i turn on the screen and the clock disappeared from S2U. :S Anoying... :S Ock, I hope you can fix this. :rolleyes:

Looks like the black digits can't be seen against the album art screen background. I'm not sure how to change the colour S2U2 uses for the backgrd in album art mode.

to be perfect I just need to find out this:

1 - How can I have the missed calls icon on home screen?

I have the small notification icon on the top but I would like to have access to the missed calls list directly.

One option would be to use a soft button but I can't find the direct path to the missed call tab.

Where can I find it?

2 - How can I add the Portuguese language to the T9?

Thanks once more for this ROM.

1 There are some guides here on adding a Phone EX bar to the homescreen, but it's not free though. You may want to link to calllog.exe in the Windows folder.

2 I'm not aware of any language pack for Portuguese :(

Hi,,,

i have Premium Build 23563 in my omnia...working gr8, just few ignorable bugs.

I wanted to know what is the major difference between GTX Build 23118 and Premium Build 23118 and also the new Build 23118 is the next version of Build 23563 or its a different one

GTX has S2U2, a different theme, and WLM. 23118 is a slightly different "branch" of WM6.5 from 23563, you can check out the link on my first page for a detailed explanation.

Anyone encountered any battery charging problem? after fully charged, the S2U2 will show 100% as well as home and the power button turned green. But once i switch off the charger, the battery meter will suddenly change from 100-80%. Is this a bug? or anything?

I've not experienced myself, are you using a custom battery icon?

I made a mistake of not double checking if my contacts sync'd correctly, did a rom update and I lost all my contacts.

At this point, is there any way to recover them or am I just SOL?

Theres no backup the loader does?

I'm not sure of any recovery software, where did you sync your info to?

Ock what adobe pdf reader do you use?

I'm using the version from the Omnia II.

Hey guys, i have a question about Opera Mini. For example, if I try to navigate in modaco, and do a search, mini doesn't passes the complete url to the server. the page just refreshes. It happens in several sites with forms. Seems that the data on the forms never goes to the server. Anyone else experiencing this? Any solution?

Thanks!!

Got this a few times myself, guess we have to wait if it's fixed in a newer version of Opera Mini.

Hello,

for first thx for a great job the roms are realy cooool, my omnia looking up today now. :D

i have a question (sry if its silly im newbe here)

1. for nav n go in ock_Premium_23118 rom i get the msg:

program application can not be done. pls insert the original application card...

what do i need to do?

2. Any german 6.5 roms here to?

unima

1. I'm not familiar with the installation process of nav n go but I guess it's looking for a SD card of the program or something.

2. Nope, don't have time to make roms for other languages :(

Krazy Radd cooks some wonderful German roms.

ock ! i want links download smartreader on your rom 23118 . you plaese get me that link. thanks

Get it here

Stanislav you are the man! That was the problem with my failure to hard reset.

Thanks you guys for all your replies, I'm stoked, my omnia works again! :(

Also thanks Ock for your help and your roms.

Glad to hear it's fixed :rolleyes:

Hey guys do you know where I could download a windows marketplace for ock's GTX version rom? The microsoft site doesn't work on me.. and I really can't find time to look for it now cuz of my busy sched.. Thanks

Tried making a cab but couldn't get it to connect B)

Hi, Ock! GTX edition looking really great, especially with white phone body ;) ! I thing GTX thing can have right to life in next releases)) But M2D with GTX looking as white M2D classic can you cook m2d classic with GTX theme? more mermory will be free Thx for attention)

Tested it out but it seems not all the fonts can be changed. I'll see what I can do. :(

home weather and tab weather are not synchronized ... I have to update them separately...

love rlToday but again only one entry in calendar ... plus there is thime of the apointmend ... I dont need to see written calendar on my today screen you can save pleace and make more entryies into it ....

:D or I thin its to much for you because you make only skins and m2d has defoult only one calendar entry on today screen you the problem is hidden somewhere deaper :(

good luck

Don't think it's possible to display multiple appointments in rlToday as it gets the data from the registry, which holds only the next appointment.

Can someone confirm if this problem exists when S2U2 is not installed?

Are other keybds giving you the same problem or is it specific to TouchPal?

Is there any way to make the phone unlock with long press of the right hardbutton (hang up key)? I really need this option as I use the classic lock (Smartlock is ****).

Was this option available in WM6.1? Didn't know actually :rolleyes: - not too sure on this one as I've not come across such a setting.

Hie ock

Thank you for the stable rom you cooked there! I am using the premium built and it is wonderful apart from the few bugs reported in other posts.

I am requesting that you post a transcriber cab that works on the premium rom. I write faster using transcriber then the fingure keyboard. Other than that, the rom is fine.

Many thanks.

See post 12 of this thread for a cab.

Guest melburnian

OCK

In regards to the S2U2 alarm situation. From memory, never had this problem until the last couple of releases from S2U2 and the installation of the reminder feature. I am not sure if that is the source of the issue or it is something else.

Guest skyanuj
Are other keybds giving you the same problem or is it specific to TouchPal?

I am having same problem with the default keyboard that comes with ur ROM. Haven't tried other keyboards.

And i think its not only keyboard problem. You can seen in the attached pic, where the "msg input box" is covered by the taskbar. I tried VITO sms chat, same problem here.

post-583926-1274418433_thumb.pngpost-583926-1274418409_thumb.png

Edited by skyanuj

Guest adaaat
there isn't touchflo in ultralite and if you mean titanium, it's start>settings>home and choose items. Make sure there's no X in the boxes and choose ok

thanks for your reply, it fixed my problem :rolleyes:

alsooooo which opera mini are used in these roms? because i want to use it in my ultralite rom... i downloaded it from the opera website but its not as good as the one ock has in his roms!

Guest grandiotk

IHi OCK .I have deep sleep problem with your last Ultralite rom.You said to uninstall srswow but no srswow in the remove programs menu.

Edited by grandiotk

Guest Toldo
Was this option available in WM6.1? Didn't know actually :rolleyes: - not too sure on this one as I've not come across such a setting.

Yeah, it was back in WM 6.1 and in all other 6.5 or 6.5.x roms, f.e. Ryrzys roms, I think only your roms are missing this feature... I think it may be the driver (zylonite_keypad_Us.dll I guess?) because I didn't come across any registry setting about that. I'll try to change it later for some other one...

Guest lignum1966

Just tried 23118 versions Titanium classic and Ultralight , usually after a flash I like to do a hard reset but neither version will let me - at the hard reset screen I try to do so but nothing happens , anyone else experienced this ?