OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest emberjan8

hello again

I downloaded GTX 23118 and I flashed my omnia with it

It had more programs in it as compared to 23541

One thing I'm bothered though is its home screen. I don't like its look. I'm new with touch flo and M2D, is there anyway I can change it?

Please help, thanx.

Guest beaver 2010

Ock's thank you for amazing rom. I move to your new rom Build 23569 (Alpha UI). But I have trouble to change the shortcut in today screen. And this rom not completed like your premium rom. So I'm back to your premium rom. It's so completed and looks nice.

How about in your blog you make cab for rom that still not fix. So we can download the rom and cabs. (sorry my bad english)

anyway thank you for your attention. I will be waiting for the new rom.

Edited by beaver 2010

Guest X-pro
hello again

I downloaded GTX 23118 and I flashed my omnia with it

It had more programs in it as compared to 23541

One thing I'm bothered though is its home screen. I don't like its look. I'm new with touch flo and M2D, is there anyway I can change it?

Please help, thanx.

can't remember if m2dc is installed in 118 but if not here it is

M2DC_v0.29.235.CAB

Guest emberjan8
can't remember if m2dc is installed in 118 but if not here it is

thanks x-pro, i'll install it and see if i'll like it

i installed spb mobile shell again anyway, so i can choose which one is better

Guest Yttrium

Anyone can help me, at the home screen. THe word "camera" after i adjust the font size to large,then i try ot adjust back it become "Cam..."

-OCK : i have try to change the font size but it doesnt help.

Anyone know or i have to reinstall the rom?

Anyway isit possible to change the colour of the appointment on the home screen(GTX rom) it is now white, its a bit hard to see. can i change it to black?

Last question, when i flip my omnia the music if off however Nitrogen is stil playing the song despite the sound is off, any way to resolve?

Edited by Yttrium

Guest X-pro
thanks x-pro, i'll install it and see if i'll like it

i installed spb mobile shell again anyway, so i can choose which one is better

spb will always be better than m2d and with mobile sense and the new vostradamus widgets, it will be hard to beat ;) But anyway consider to use a 6.1 build and install the apps you need. Way more stable and not many compatibility issues. The only thing I miss is the possibility to customize the lock screen but for that, one can use s2u2

Guest Omniatic

Hi sorry but in the UK I cant update the weather city as its asking for just a code, I did try entering the code i got on the url for city 'Falkirk' which was 19888 but didint work just get same error as puting in no code, is there any way to search the location? i'e city name? or a website that lists codes for UK citys this is with Alpha UI, thanks

Edited by Omniatic

Guest Omniatic

hi sorry ive since got it working with another city a few miles away that will do lol although I now cannot get my shortcuts to update propperly on the home screen ive added y facebook app which opens but theres no icon its a blank space although clickable???

Edited by Omniatic

Guest motosan

inside main menu there is a 'games' icon. After i installed a certain game...how can i move the icon back into "games"? Now too many games icon in the main menu and hard/long to scroll down all d way.

Guest Feisal AJ
inside main menu there is a 'games' icon. After i installed a certain game...how can i move the icon back into "games"? Now too many games icon in the main menu and hard/long to scroll down all d way.

goto My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/ cut the shortcuts/icons and paste them into Games folder.

Guest h3ld3r_kid

i chage the rom to 23118 premium.... i'ad one question... can i disable de rumble from keyboard when i'm typing a message????

thnkx

Guest 00raq00

I've problem with sms. If I want add unknown number I select Add Sender to contacts but it doesn't show any message or add contact.

Guest X-pro
i chage the rom to 23118 premium.... i'ad one question... can i disable de rumble from keyboard when i'm typing a message????

thnkx

start>personal>vibration tick disable vibration for touch screen

Guest ebsbow
I just realize after I installed this Ock's ROM, there's no calculator application.

Does anybody have?

calulator is in the start menu

Guest simitza2005

hello, did anyone tried the new Rom Build 23569 from ock?!? if yes, i would like to know if it's stable?!? some words about the touch screen responsiveness. 10x a lot!

Guest X-pro
hello, did anyone tried the new Rom Build 23569 from ock?!? if yes, i would like to know if it's stable?!? some words about the touch screen responsiveness. 10x a lot!

it's stable on some phones and on some it's not. Ock's rom's is some of the best so there's a good chance it would be stable on your phone to. However the 23118 seems to be the one with fewest problems. Responsiveness is always good on ock's rom's