OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
anyone having problem with sent items and call registry? when texting message the messaage was not move to sent item and incoming and outgoing call is not regestering. im using the lastest ock blue steel premium rom.

I had no problem. Try to hard reset a couple of times

Guest blyx1221
I had no problem. Try to hard reset a couple of times

i already solve my problem i disable the sync sent item, and now its working great.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Dear mate OCK, this new Premium rom of yours' looking awesome! I love that theme, although I changed a bit (I'm using that too) - I put a transparent/glass clock instead.

How come you didn't used the same theme for the other M2D versions? (And a question... Are you using ANIMATED icons for the M2D Weather tab? If not, do you know where can I found them?)

Also... As you can see in my signature, I'm using your GREAT UltraLite (23563 build) rom. IS IT POSSIBLE to post me here, the links of the REST roms from this 23563 build? I'm interesting mostly for Premium & M2Dv2 versions.

Thxs. Good work, mate. I'm really enjoying the pics from your new rom... You're still "loyal" to i900ers (like me), are you? Lol. I thought you would be a HD2 owner by now, like Sector. (I LOVE that HD2, but too damn expensive - yet).

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest melburnian
Dear mate OCK, this new Premium rom of yours' looking awesome! I love that theme, although I changed a bit (I'm using that too) - I put a transparent/glass clock instead.

How come you didn't used the same theme for the other M2D versions? (And a question... Are you using ANIMATED icons for the M2D Weather tab? If not, do you know where can I found them?)

Also... As you can see in my signature, I'm using your GREAT UltraLite (23563 build) rom. IS IT POSSIBLE to post me here, the links of the REST roms from this 23563 build? I'm interesting mostly for Premium & M2Dv2 versions.

Thxs. Good work, mate. I'm really enjoying the pics from your new rom... You're still "loyal" to i900ers (like me), are you? Lol. I thought you would be a HD2 owner by now, like Sector. (I LOVE that HD2, but too damn expensive - yet).

Hey Andrew,

If you want a link to all of Ock's old ROM, the post #2 has a link to Ock's blog that has all his ROMs.

Guest melburnian
think ock would have a preety hard time judging what is best for your phone. Not all i900 are a 100 % alike so what runs well on ock's might not run as well on yours. How ever 23118 was faster than 25018 on my phone. Hope you can use a little of this until ock answers :)

Hey X-Pro,

How's the battery life for 25018 in comparison to 23118 in your opinion?

Guest omnia newbie

Ock help ! please "the program was install UNSUCESSFULLY............ because you dont have sufficient system permission"... ! i trying to install omnia keyboard..

love all your rom by the way!.. well done...

IGNORE THIS......as samsung keyboard good enough.. sorry

Edited by omnia newbie

Guest Bucks_Fizz

I am using the Ultra-lite rom with SPB 3.55 and Phone-Ex. Works great.

I just have one problem though: I have a bluetooth hands free kit in the car. I pair the phone and it works great. But if i switch off the hands free in the car (power off), the bluetooth on my phone switches off as well? It never used to - anyone know why?

Thanks

Guest barbs666
I have read that some new version may be the cause, I've not used it myself though.

More 25018 builds are on the way. These would be the last roms I cook before I start my studies.

I've not skinned the Spanish and Russian layouts :D, got a few things on my hands right now so I can't promise that I will :D

Not sure about this, it seems the tweak gets undone upon each restart :)

Hi beat_you_justy, are you also using the M2DV2 rom?

Was searching info about automatic time zone switching but was unable to find any that can shed some light on this issue. Does anyone here have any solutions?

See post 650 in the B7300apps thread

==========

More builds updated on first post!

I never noticed the problem of the phone freezing with the blue steel version...... not sure what the other fella is using but i imagine its m2dv2 version....

also the message options dont seem to work to good when u choose from the menu options on the m2d page.

And when you do choose an option the keyboard icon does not seem to show up untill you go out and into the message screen again (say via picking a contact)

Also as a side note, using IE when I go to a page that would have a popup asking for a password etc It does not do it with this version (m2d and blue steel)

thanks!

Edited by barbs666

Guest JulDra

I found one!

(25018 M2D)

The phone some time turn off by itself and I must turn it on again...and again. Any one know why? Can I fix this?

And another question: I installed SKTool to my phone. Does it work compatible with FavHacking which included in ROM?

Edited by JulDra

Guest X-pro
Hey X-Pro,

How's the battery life for 25018 in comparison to 23118 in your opinion?

I didn't test the 25018 so long that I could give a good answer on that, sry. A guess would be that in UL versions the power consumption would be equal and with m2d themes 23118 would be better, but just guessing here

Guest X-pro
I found one!

(25018 M2D)

The phone some time turn off by itself and I must turn it on again...and again. Any one know why? Can I fix this?

And another question: I installed SKTool to my phone. Does it work compatible with FavHacking which included in ROM?

That can be very different things. Defect sd card, low battery, dirty contacts on battery, defect sim card, software installed, user tweaks and so on. To check that it isn't the newly flashed rom do a hard reset two times.

Sktools and fav doesn't run in the background so the only problem is that one program has one way of doing it and vs. Just don't make them change the same thing although I had never had any problems with those two programs

hm... i'm using premium 25018 and in m2d weather on home screen is missing, cant update it

it just says tap to update, and when i tap it, it says no weather data available, but in weather tab works perfectly

anyone knows whats the problem? :S

Guest X-pro
hm... i'm using premium 25018 and in m2d weather on home screen is missing, cant update it

it just says tap to update, and when i tap it, it says no weather data available, but in weather tab works perfectly

anyone knows whats the problem? :S

mine did that to. From tab pick your location and update, enable htc location from settings tab. Then go to homescreen and tap update, it probably won't update but give it 10 min and it should be updated. Disable htc location

Guest Catani

d3us it's been said over and over again....to fix the weather tab issue and internet in general you simply have to change the operator settings...if it doesn't work from the first time change it again and it will work 100%. Of course....after you change it ...give it a minute or so just to be sure.

Cheers

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Having problems connecting the phone to the PC, when connecing i get "Unknown device recognized" and in device manager it's just "Unknown device". Then i have to change to a USB port on PC that i haven't used the phone at but now I'm on the last on.

Anybody knows what the problem is?

Regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest citomaster

[Concerning your new 25018 ROM]

First I would like to thank you for a fast and stable ROM, I like the new skin. I'm experiencing a rather minor problem, though I would like to give some feedback on it. On the homescreen you can 'slide' to the Music tab, but apparently it isn't working, when I go to it, it starts Windows Media Player with the notification: "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play." Though WMP can play every music file I have stored on my phone. Do you know how to fix this? :) I would be pleased to solve this little issue.

Citomaster

Edited by citomaster

Guest amperman

ничего нового\интересного, а тему для Манилы и иконки любой дурак может вручную поменять... я разочарован.

Guest burky1993

Another great ROM the Premium one seems to have an amazing battery life compared GTX so thank you, and also will please stop cooking Nitrogen in? and offer it as a .cab? cheers fella

Guest Acogu

Hi Ock, is there a fix for the Freeze Call bug on the M2DV2 version (25018)???

I'm having it too, it seems that after a call, or even when i want to slide and answer, the phone freezes and i have to do a reset to get it back.

Thanks in advance!!!