OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Master Ock, I'm sad to here this will be your last rom for i900 and happy to here the gtx refreshed. Loved all of your cooked roms and used only your roms in my omnia. I really liked your gtx rom and still using it. Thank you for the gtx refreshed rom ;) :( :D . Downloading it now and flash. We will miss you. Thank you for all your roms!!!! Hope to here from you for more input even if your not cooking. Thanks. Are you switching to anotherphone? he he :huh:

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear ock

thanks again & again for your new release of GTX 23118 Refreshed as you promised earlier, :huh:

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest red_code

Hi All,

Can anyone advise on the phone (radio) firmware version of the OCK ROMs? I'd like to update my Omnia, that's on DXHK3 currently (and I believe that's fairly old... :huh: ). I'm running on OCK Build 23118 (the original one, not the one released today) by the way.

Help, please? ;)

I am very sad, Spain is sad

Dont leave us, I'll have to pull the omnia or buy to android

I do not want (and I can´t € € €) happen to Android.

My biggest congratulations on your work and your dedication

I hope everything goes well and see you around here from time to time

Sorry for my poor google translate.

See U

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Not that I am able to find, you can configure things like disabling SIM card contacts etc. but don't think there's any tweak that may help with your issue above.

Ok, thank you anyway.

Btw, just added updated version of my GTX rom on first page. :huh:

That's great! Downloading right now... According to the list of changes, I'll love it! :-)

Another question to you, great chef Ock! You've said that it is probably your last ROM for i900. Do you plan to publish your kitchen (like yonn1981 did ;-) ) ? I think many users would be happy to take one of your ROMs and customize it for themselves.

Anyway, thank you for your great efforts! Good luck and all the best in your studies and your life :-)

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
I see... Is it possible (I've read it, somewhere), is there any way, someone to increase the PP size? I wouldn't mind if I could use a PP about 8-12...

This can be done with Executor tool. I think you can easily sort it out, but I'll give you hints:

- Using EXE -> Disassemble, extract PDA part

- Using PDA -> Other -> PDA>OSnb_XIP_IMGFS, extract OS.nb and XIP.bin from pda part

- Using PDA -> Other -> PagePool, change PP to value you like in extracted XIP

- Using PDA -> Other -> XIP>OS.nb, recreate OS.nb with updated XIP

- Using PDA -> Other -> OSnb>PDA, you'll get updated pda part.

pda part can be flashed through UMDL GrandPrix, or use EXE -> Assemble to generate executable.

Good luck!

P.S. I've just did it today. :-) Raised PP from 6 to 12 on GTX build - honestly, didn't noted significant speed boost, only in some apps.

Also, discovered one great thing - I did full phone backup on original GTX using SKTools, and successfully restored it on GTX with changed PP :-) One day of active using (video, music, internet, calls) - still no problems... But tomorrow I'm going to flash GTX refreshed! :-)

Edited by Stanislav Kupryakhin

Guest DariosF

i've tried your last work (gtx refreshed). It's great but i've one problem. Wifi shortcut doesn't work in the home. How can i solve? And i liked the previous dialer...Can you post the cab??

Edited by DariosF

Guest manitur
i've tried your last work (gtx refreshed). It's great but i've one problem. Wifi shortcut doesn't work in the home. How can i solve? And i liked the previous dialer...Can you post the cab??

My doesnt work too...

but i press the Fix Softkey in programs and the 4 buttons gonne!!

How can i restore? and the wifi fix?

Thanks!!

just installed the new GTX but the weather keeps showing the Fahrenheit numbers instead of celsius although I changed that.

ok, got it. it's the other way around....if it says celsius it shows fahrenheit and visa versa...

Edited by mide74

Really great rom is coming with the refreshed gtx:) Report after a little testing: wi fi shortcut in the home page is not working /only indicates on/off status/ ; showcase seems to not be cooked in the rom :huh: /at least it does not open from the icon in settings or a hardware button shortcut/; 3g icon in the new task bar is the old one. Only one time it does show the 3g icon with the style of the new task bar.

But the rom is stunning as functionality. We only need a few fixes ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK, it's a pity you're quite "cooking" for i900ers like we are - because you're the only very good cheff left for i900s...

I hope you may come back again - and good luck with other device's custom roms.

Btw... what you bought?... HTC Teo HD 2?... Galaxy S?

Ock, i have to say thank you for all the fantastic ROM's you've made.

It's been a pleasure to follow your post and try your work in the last months.

You're the last Great Master of the i900, and i think we'll miss you.

Hope you can upload your kitchen and your collection of apps that makes this ROM's the best in the Omnia World. At least for me.

Have a nice life and hope we'll see you again, maybe on another phone. Android perharps? hehe

Anyway, good luck and see you around Ock!

OCK,

Thank you for all the great work you've done for our Omnia's.

Take care, and wish you good sucess for your studies ! :huh:

Edited by Opopo