OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest melburnian
Hi all,

i just flashed my omnia whit this wonderful rom, ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput), i have a question about the digital clock in home.

The problem is that when i change the tab of manila ex. programs or people and return on home, the clock isn't updated with the actual timetable.

Ex the clock change from 08:20 am, to 9:30 and the to the actual timetable, 10:15.

I tried to enter on M2DC but with no success.

Tnx to all.

jackalac

By the sound of it Eclipse has the same issue as the GTX. I am sure Ock is aware of this, it has something to do with the M2D and the way the theme works but the phone is fine.

Guest acmjiffry
Looking very nice...

I'm STILL FACING some problems with MY theme's modification, and still nobody can give me a hand - you may can, are you?

My SERIOUS problem is... position coordinates, for several things: Home tab's weather icons position, Weather tab's icons AND IMAGE/BACKGROUND position.

Also, the M2D softbar transparent issue (didn't check that C THROUGH app yet), the tabs' top-tittle names (to re-name them as I want)...

And finaly... is there any chance, to "order" the M2DTP plugins to placed "behind" the fullscreen weather icons???

Because, I made NEW fullscreen weather icons of my own, they're looking fine... but, IF I enable the M2DTP (let's say with HS++), the plugin is placed ON TOP of the clouds and covering them!!!

(Btw... I turned to a former/older rom of OCK's with M2Dv2 and I'm trying to place HS++ miss-call indicator. The problem is, I instaled the HS++... but there is NOTHING, except a tiny BATTERY icon!!!)

hi andrew

here also same man..

but i am always ending up with hard reset..

:lol:

lets see who can answer ur issue which will resolve the mine as well B)

lets wait for ock

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest mihaidenis
hi andrew

here also same man..

but i am always ending up with hard reset..

:lol:

lets see who can answer ur issue which will resolve the mine as well B)

lets wait for ock

Yeap,

few pages ago i say to thanks to ock for his hard work.

But unfortunately his ultimate releases the eclipse series are too loaded.

Also not so trouble free.

Compared with version http://www.mediafire.com/?oixoyndoza0.

For me that version is to stick with.

It`s not so eye candy(eclipse is) but for Samsung is a lesson!!!

A win6.5 ROM as they should release!

So a BIG,ENORMOUS, FXCK U!Samsung!!!

And to U`re consumer care too....

Omnia is my last Samsung product that i`ll ever buy.

They had a diarrhea in throwing as many phones models as they can on the market.

Carrying less what`s happening after.

As an good example Nokia is still supporting 5800 with updates.

And have same release year as i900:2008!!!

So on long therm who`s the winner??

And again a BIG,ENORMOUS, FXCK U!Samsung!!!

Sorry for my long post.

Hello again!

My last problem not solved.

My problem: Every day the phone is download 150KB. I was curious what the f*** is download 150KB data every day, so I downloaded the SPB Wireless Monitor trial, and installed it. It said System. My question is. How can I disable this "system" download. Pls don't say me: Disable GPRS in Dial-Up or Install nodata.cab, because it not resolve my problem. I want to use the mobile internet. But to waste 4.5MB per a month is too much. So somebody have any idea which program called "System" download 150KB every day, and how can I disable only this program.

I disabled all of the automatic download programs. And I use OCK Eclipse Build 23118 rom.

Sorry about my english skill.

And thanks for your helping.

try this out http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478519 you should be able to get a confirmation box to block what ever you want

has any1 know that lastest ock's rom .. got more faster messaging? cos last time i use it, got lag.. very lag and hard to me to type a message. then i stick back to stock rom win6.1

i hv to message a lots so that why i need faster messaging.

can any1 gv me feedback about ock latest rom?

i hope got a reply this time..

hi

I got a problem with S2U2.

When incoming call, if caller havent photo dont show me name only number.

why is it?

s2u2 has activated caller id >> fullscreen

thanks in advance.

Thanks ock for your rom's. It is a great job!

I have Eclipse Rom 23118 from 3rd september and is working perfect for me. no lag, everything is just fine. The only "problem" that I have is that I cannot disable the weather from today screen, to make some space for another things.

Edited by kingul

Guest AlsonOmnia

hi what should i use to unzip the .7z file for

ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard)

Free Storage: 92 MB

Free memory:54 MB

Download: Direct Link | Mediafire (98 MB)

i have usedwinRAR but they said the .exe is corrupted

please assist thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello all,

Will this rom (ock_Eclipse_23118_TouchInput_Edition_1) work on my omnia i908?

My version is i908ZHHH1.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Don't know, but IT WILL work "JN Foundation's" roms - they are i908, as I can recall.

HI, I installed the TouchInput version of Eclipse and now it seems that Omnia keyboard is better for me. Can someone post the .cab for Omnia K. so I don't need to flash again ? Is there a way to do this without flashing again?Tnx

Edited by Hapa

Guest satriani81

Hi all,

I'm using the latest Titanium Premium ROM, it's amazing: thx very much OCK!

I'd like to make a modification, I'd like to use standard WM calendar and not Lite one: does somebody can send me original wm calendar.exe application?

Thanks very much

Hello my friends...I am using OCK's 23563 rom for a long time without any problems (thanks to OCK!). My only question is how can i add more languages on Touch Input Keyboard (ex. greek language) I have tried in options but it does not work... Thanks in advance!!

Guest Arturnikon

hello guys,

xcamper is right! Please see Post #6252.

• that description is true. Every day my phone connects itself at same time.

• That connection cost me 2 Euros per day. It is a lot of money.

• Please check it in your ROM.

anyone have any solution?

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest andrew.mazlim

Probably that GTX Style of OCK's is more stable than the new ones..., but I spend at least 2-3 hrs to change the theme and install/set-up the HS++ & iPhoneToday plugin...

...and I think I'll pass it!!! I don't have time to spending so many hrs, just to make the visuals looking better.

So... hahaha... I think I'll be back to the "Eclipse"... again!

Guest LANYCO
hello guys,

xcamper is right! Please see Post #6252.

• that description is true. Every day my phone connects itself at same time.

• That connection cost me 2 Euros per day. It is a lot of money.

• Please check it in your ROM.

anyone have any solution?

nodata or dialup enablerdisabler aplications on (this apli will close your gprs/3g connections)

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm using OCK's GTX Style now... Looks like ALMOST alike "Eclipse" rom, except it doesn't have HS++ & iPhoneToday plugins in Home page. I MADE it and I'm using iPhoneToday (with M2DTP), but I don't have the HS++ plugin with the miss-calling indicators.

Anyone can share me this?

AH! Also, something else. As you may know (I wrote it many times), I don't like at all the GTX Style's themes, so I changed it with "Eclipse" theme (I backup it before I removed "Eclipse" rom)... The problem is, the "Eclipse" rom's theme xtml settings file has DIFFERENT entries in several things, than GTX Style's one.

So, I'm facing the following problem:

ALL GTX Style's theme TEXTS, are in BLACK color... and since I'm using BLACK theme (instead the white GTX), I can't see a bloody thing! (For example, the "Alarm" indicator in Home page is in BLACK coloring... and I have a DARK background!)... How can I change the texting colors?

Also, another annoying thing. In "Eclipse" theme, there are DIFFERENT locations for each Home page entries, than GTX theme! ("Eclipse" theme is a SHORTER/SMALLER M2D theme, while the GTX Style theme is a CLASSIC/DEFAULT M2D theme)...

And now, I have on the UPPER-LEFT corner, BOTH date & provider lettering, the one ON TOP of the other!... How can I solve this too?

(Generally... the folks here are RIGHT! OCK's GTX Style rom is FAR MORE stable than "Eclipse" and with FAR LESS memory use!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest dimera

Regarding fonts - M2DC, under fonts tab you may change the black calendar font for example /it is in "home tab miss call text" I think/;

Regarding operator name at the top - M2DC, under Home reg tab, check the "Hide Network Name" :lol:

Edited by dimera

Guest andrew.mazlim
Regarding fonts - M2DC, under fonts tab you may change the black calendar font for example /it is in "home tab miss call text" I think/;

Regarding operator name at the top - M2DC, under Home reg tab, check the "Hide Network Name" :lol:

May thxs! Great help - I never thought to check the... rest tabs, in M2DC, before!

Edited by andrew.mazlim