OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

hello guys,

xcamper is right! Please see Post #6252.

• that description is true. Every day my phone connects itself at same time.

• That connection cost me 2 Euros per day. It is a lot of money.

• Please check it in your ROM.

anyone have any solution?

did you try app from post 6280 ?

Guest andrew.mazlim

So, any idea to have miss-calls indicator between iPhoneToday plugins & HTC clock?...

I mean, I don't have to install the whole PhoneEX app, just to use the miss-call today plugin, do I?

Any help from ya, folks, to solve that too?

(The GTX rom, is INDEED better rom than "Eclipse"! NOW I can understand why the users were so excited with OCK's GTX.)

Guest phlo19
Having problems with keyboards, M2D etc? Remember to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc. And don't forget your best friend Google. If there's a particular issue you can't resolve, post it here and I'll try to get back to you within 3 working days B) .

hi, i have a question. why 3G icon from win was replaced with base icon 3G from WM 6.1 ? i like youre icons for status bar, but 3G icon is gone or something like that :lol:

sorry for my bad english B)

hi pls .....

alarm ...

basic after some seconds the phone goes to black screen by default .... thats greate

BUT when alarm rings ... I have set an mp3 but according to this after few seconds it stops because of black screen ... can you make an rule example for this ?

thx

Guest andrew.mazlim

Anyone of you using "Eclipse" (OCK or other), can share me the entire HomeScreen plus-plus FOLDER & SETTINGS (as well as M2DTP's dimentions/location), to make my HomeScreen plus-plus WORKS properly in OCK's GTX rom I'm currently using???

I installed HomeScreen plus-plus UI, I enabled the miss-called/SMS/etc. notifications, but I have ONLY texts/numbers indicators, NOT icons!!!

PLEASE?

Anyone of you using "Eclipse" (OCK or other), can share me the entire HomeScreen plus-plus FOLDER & SETTINGS (as well as M2DTP's dimentions/location), to make my HomeScreen plus-plus WORKS properly in OCK's GTX rom I'm currently using???

I installed HomeScreen plus-plus UI, I enabled the miss-called/SMS/etc. notifications, but I have ONLY texts/numbers indicators, NOT icons!!!

PLEASE?

Do you want something like that?

screen002d.jpg

I fit the eclipse notification bars in the gtx rom. I only cover the calendar.

I attach the eclipse HomeScreen PlusPlus folder.

HomeScreen_PlusPlus___iPhoneToday.rar

Guest mhzmyz

can any1 here help me? already posted 2 times.. and no 1 reply to my post...

i just need to ask messaging in this new rom.. izit faster like in win6.1?

Guest mrvearn
can any1 here help me? already posted 2 times.. and no 1 reply to my post...

i just need to ask messaging in this new rom.. izit faster like in win6.1?

Which 1? GTX or Eclipse? both rom quite fast than other 6.5.x build...depends with msg size (if u restored back using PIMbackup)...testing this both rom on my frenz phone (he like ECLIPSE like hell!!)..he also satisfied with msging performance...not freezing like my current rom (K.Radd Titanium - i'm not restored any previous msg to prevent "freezing" issue)...test it urself mate!! u will like it...

Guest mhzmyz
Which 1? GTX or Eclipse? both rom quite fast than other 6.5.x build...depends with msg size (if u restored back using PIMbackup)...testing this both rom on my frenz phone (he like ECLIPSE like hell!!)..he also satisfied with msging performance...not freezing like my current rom (K.Radd Titanium - i'm not restored any previous msg to prevent "freezing" issue)...test it urself mate!! u will like it...

i dont mind which rom as long as it fast in messaging. bcoz im using premium ock's rom before and it quite lag and i cant type faster. thats why i back to old stock rom win6.1. i also heard win6.5 in omnia kinda slow in msging.

if the problem solved in this new rom, so i need to flsh again.. :lol:

and 1more things. izit touchinput @omniakeyboard in eclipse's rom got haptic feedback vibration when typing a message? and support landscape keyboard?

Edited by mhzmyz

Guest mrvearn
i dont mind which rom as long as it fast in messaging. bcoz im using premium ock's rom before and it quite lag and i cant type faster. thats why i back to old stock rom win6.1. i also heard win6.5 in omnia kinda slow in msging.

if the problem solved in this new rom, so i need to flsh again.. :lol:

and 1more things. izit touchinput @omniakeyboard in eclipse's rom got haptic feedback vibration when typing a message? and support landscape keyboard?

i'm testing with omnia keyboard only... don't like ezi input....so i unable to give u answer....

Guest andrew.mazlim
Do you want something like that?

screen002d.jpg

I fit the eclipse notification bars in the gtx rom. I only cover the calendar.

I attach the eclipse HomeScreen PlusPlus folder.

Thxs!!!

how to disable s2u2 in eclipse?

s2u2 included in titanium premium?

Just delete the S2U2 shortcut in Windows\Startup. Then, reset your device.

Back to WM default lock screen. :lol:

if the problem solved in this new rom, so i need to flsh again.. B)

The EZinput keyboard does have vibration feedback, AND landscape support. Edited ! :lol:

Edited by Opopo

Guest mhzmyz

just finish reflash my phone to eclipse..

EZinput got vibration feedback and also support landscape. i dont know why u guys said not support

this rom also still slow in term of messaging.. when i typing.. the word appear a bit lag.. :lol: B)

now im using eclipse with omnia keyboard.. a lil bit faster than using touchinput keyboard.. but still loading msg still quite slow than win6.1

Edited by mhzmyz

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm really STUCKED on this, I can't make HomeScreen++ working properly... All I need is, to have "Eclipse" Home screen HS++ notification, in OCK's GTX. I made whatever I could, but I CAN'T make it working. All I'm getting is... a single line with texts, no icons, nothing.

Guest dleeming

Hey,

I am using ock Eclipse Build 23118 Touchinput with phone XBIC1, how long is your battery lasting?

I listen to mp3 for 2 hours a day, collect emails every 10mins, make about 10min Calls,

I take my phone off charge at 5am and is down to 20% about 6pm.

Maybe a flash problem?

Phone is about 2 years old still original battery.

Hi everyone!

Have been busy with school, so didn't have time to read through all the pages of replies these few days. If you still have some issues, pls re-post them or drop me a PM as some have been answered by our helpful friends here :lol:

Hi ock! Thank you for your work. Good luck with your studies. :lol:

I'm really STUCKED on this, I can't make HomeScreen++ working properly... All I need is, to have "Eclipse" Home screen HS++ notification, in OCK's GTX. I made whatever I could, but I CAN'T make it working. All I'm getting is... a single line with texts, no icons, nothing.

If you want that:

screen004a.jpg

I can help you. It' pretty easy, using the ockEclipse_Notification___Launcher_Bars.cab.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi ock! Thank you for your work. Good luck with your studies. :lol:

If you want that:

screen004a.jpg

I can help you. It' pretty easy, using the ockEclipse_Notification___Launcher_Bars.cab.

YEEEEEEEES! THat one!

YEEEEEEEES! THat one!

Ok! First install Launcher + Notification bars for lite version(first page) to "device". If you want to uninstall it, you may need hard reset.

Delete: program files\iPhoneToday, if you don't want these launchers.

Then open: program files\M2D_TodayPage\M2DTP_Config, tab - windows, replace: Y 250, H 50. Menu-unload, apply, exit.

That's it! :lol:

PS. Anyone know how can i replace the silver bars with black?

Edited by stefg

Guest beaver 2010

Ock, I still needing cab video call. can you give me a cab?i tried what you told me but always failed.

can you tell me how to change icon color for homescreen plusplus?

Guest dleeming

Touch Calendar!!!!

I have noticed on Flashing my Omnia the Touch Calendar works fine, can select each tab to view (Day,Week,Month and Agenda).

Now after syncing all my data back onto my device and then take a look at he Touch Calendar, I cannot select the tabs, it is stuck on Day View. I cannot even select an appointment. It is as though it has frozen.

What still works is...

Menu

Delete

Filter

Exit

What does'nt work..

Menu

Go to Today

Options

New

The WM_Calendar works fine!!

Edited by dleeming