OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
but these notifications icons will be in "the top", hiding a part of your pictures, like the shining from clear moon or sun.

And they are. The notifications' icons are on top of everything... You're confused, my friend. NO ICON PACK OR ANYTHING ELSE, can "do" something and make them invisible, ANY Today plugin you're using with M2DTP!!!... Ask anyone, ask OCK! So, you're facing (except your icons' miss-location in the center) something ELSE!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Anyways... I've done my theme 99%!!! I'm almost done, except TWO MAJOR problems I'm facing and I'm asking you if you please (and you know how), to help me:

a ) I want to change the TV tab's NAME (on the screen), from "Orange TV" to "Second Today". I can't find any way to do that, so far.

b ) Even if I have enable the TV tab and using it (with a pack of 4 new icons I made - without icons you can't enable it), I ALSO MADE a fullscreen icon like the rest tabs... but in TV tab case I CAN'T SEEE the fullscreen icon! When I'm scrolling the bar with my finger, all other tab's fullscreen icons appears EXCEPT the TV tab!!!... It's very annoying! I didn't anything different; I did whatever I'm done with the rest tabs: 3 icons (one fullscreen) & 3 icons' masks. The icons on the bar are visible, the FULLSCREEN icon isn't!!!

Any help? I want to release the theme TONIGHT!!!

Guest azraellx

Good morning to everyone...

I'm in needing of a little help regarding OCK Eclipse rom.

It's a random thing but when I plug my phone (omnia i900) to my pc for active syncing, sometimes, the four notification icons (missed calls, sms, mail and tasks) vanish and there is no way apart a phone reset to get them back.

I browsed around the various directories and was not able to found the "exe" to lunch again this icons.

Thanks in advance to everyone for any help or direction you can give.

Guest PedroLopes
And they are. The notifications' icons are on top of everything... You're confused, my friend. NO ICON PACK OR ANYTHING ELSE, can "do" something and make them invisible, ANY Today plugin you're using with M2DTP!!!... Ask anyone, ask OCK! So, you're facing (except your icons' miss-location in the center) something ELSE!

I had never excepted to make them invisible or transparent. As you can see in my second post for you, I said I KNOW I NEED TO CLEAR MY ICONS TO HAVE A BETTER LOOK OF YOUR FULL SCREEN IMG. I just agree with you and u said in your frist post that this IMGs will look better in "clears" homescreens. Anyway, forget about this. Will lead us to nothing.

Im just waiting for u to say how to put your WEATHER icons in the middle of the screen for people whos using Eclipse. I appreciate your work and want to start using it.

[]s

It's a random thing but when I plug my phone (omnia i900) to my pc for active syncing, sometimes, the four notification icons (missed calls, sms, mail and tasks) vanish and there is no way apart a phone reset to get them back.

I browsed around the various directories and was not able to found the "exe" to lunch again this icons.

first time seeing something like that. lets wait ock to enlighten us, cuz i dont know neither.

Edited by PedroLopes

Hi Ock, thank you for your help. I answer to your questions.

Yes, I changed the language to Spanish and landscape mode seems to be broken, the keyboard is the same size as the one in the portrait mode.

I´m using the latest OCK eclipse premium version.

I also had the problem with the disabled speaker button and I solved it with the registry change you posted.

Thank you again for your help.

That may mean it requires a new xml file, I took some from the HTC HD2 firmware and resized them but I guess Spanish wasn't among the files. I would need to do some research on this, so I've put it onto my to-do list for the moment.

what is the difference between 23118 gtx and the 23118 gtx refreshed rom?

please be as specific as possible, thanks in advance.

A tough question, cos lots of things have changed in between :) . Most of the things you'll notice are visual, tried to fix the TouchInput keybd too. Added a launcher bar to the home tab, and included an alternative dialer.

There're still many here who prefer the old version, and it's still my most-downloaded rom ever :)

Hi! I'm using your 23118 Eclipse and very like it, congrats! I'd asking from you, how can i change or install any analog clock in place of digital clock into your rom? Thanks

This would require a xml skin file, I've briefly tried making some changes but didn't really spend enough time to make it really work, can't give you a guide right now...

Latest Rom is fantastic, really the best of all time IMO, but I have scoured the forum to see if anyone else has this problem and couldn't find it: No sms notification on the slider bar of M2d. I can hear notification sound when I get an sms and the phone lights up but the actual notification on the slider bar shows nothing. ALSO nothing in S2U2, nothing in the widget from SPB shell and nothing in homescreen plus plus DESPITE that I had it for a little while at first and then it disappeared!! Tried a hard reset and then right from the beginning no sms count anywhere!! Email and missed calls does show up in M2d and S2U2.

Any ideas?

My first thought was whether it was a M2D skin issue but you mentioned it existed after a hard reset, I'm not sure what could cause this as it works okay on mine :)

So... enjoy these two first parts... and M2Dv2 ("Based on OCK's short Home tab theme") is coming up... shortly!

Andrew.

Haha nice battery icons, may try this out one of these days...

Hi Everybody!

I'm using Ock eclipse touchinput edition's rom.

I've a little problem!

Why freeze my i900, when i change windows theme or wallpaper?

what's the problem?

Thanks!

Imre

It does take a while, btw is the wallpaper very large in size?

What is the best? Eclipse or GTX?

Why Eclipse dont have Windows Live Messenger?

What rom is more complete?

They are quite similar in terms of functionality, main difference is in how they look.

You can get WLM from Microsoft

Hi Ock!

Can i use animated weather in your Eclipse? And if yes, than how i doing?

You can make that happen with some 3rd-party apps and m2dtp, Weirdo has made a guide some time back

Anyways... I've done my theme 99%!!! I'm almost done, except TWO MAJOR problems I'm facing and I'm asking you if you please (and you know how), to help me:

a ) I want to change the TV tab's NAME (on the screen), from "Orange TV" to "Second Today". I can't find any way to do that, so far.

b ) Even if I have enable the TV tab and using it (with a pack of 4 new icons I made - without icons you can't enable it), I ALSO MADE a fullscreen icon like the rest tabs... but in TV tab case I CAN'T SEEE the fullscreen icon! When I'm scrolling the bar with my finger, all other tab's fullscreen icons appears EXCEPT the TV tab!!!... It's very annoying! I didn't anything different; I did whatever I'm done with the rest tabs: 3 icons (one fullscreen) & 3 icons' masks. The icons on the bar are visible, the FULLSCREEN icon isn't!!!

Any help? I want to release the theme TONIGHT!!!

Have you checked the image dimensions to ensure they are the same? They should be the same if I remember correctly.

Is there a small bar popping out at the bottom? To get them back you can run M2DTP and press the "apply" button.

Guest JediKnightCZ

Heia.

To do this, you would have to edit the file that contains the text strings for this part of Manila which in this case is Manila2D.exe.0409.mui (basically any file with either laguage code or mui is what contains texts for programs). This is also the way to translate M2D - which I am doing right now, since there are no Czech M2D files on the net (or I was unable to find them).

The process to translate/rewrite any text in Manila can be found on xda - http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-develope...ad.php?t=608303. You will also need a signer with new sdk certs, which can be also be found on xda - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614611.

Happy translating/rewriting. :)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Haha nice battery icons, may try this out one of these days...

Have you checked the image dimensions to ensure they are the same? They should be the same if I remember correctly.

Τhxs, bro! Check the rest (and the M2Dv2 theme I'll post, shortly, tonight!)...

I did. EXACTLY the same, bro. I'll post the theme and you may help me to fix the 1-2 issues.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Heia.

To do this, you would have to edit the file that contains the text strings for this part of Manila which in this case is Manila2D.exe.0409.mui (basically any file with either laguage code or mui is what contains texts for programs). This is also the way to translate M2D - which I am doing right now, since there are no Czech M2D files on the net (or I was unable to find them).

The process to translate/rewrite any text in Manila can be found on xda - http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-develope...ad.php?t=608303. You will also need a signer with new sdk certs, which can be also be found on xda - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614611.

Happy translating/rewriting. :)

Any chance to post you my .mui and you JUST RENAME it and post me back, please?

Guest Krazy Radd
Any chance to post you my .mui and you JUST RENAME it and post me back, please?

Hey bro,

give me ur Manila2D.exe.0409.mui and I will rename it for ya.

What text u want?

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey bro,

give me ur Manila2D.exe.0409.mui and I will rename it for ya.

What text u want?

Hi, "Obi-Wan"!... I want that and a solution WHY I can't see ONLY the "Orange TV" fullscreen bigicon (240x400 pixels)...

I'm posting you the .mui & my xtml settings' file, ok? I'm waiting!!!! Here they are:

P.S.: Btw... for ANYONE who's facing Home tab weather icons' location problem, use MY xtml file - it's fine and my icons are placed in the right position.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Manila2D.exe.0409.rar

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ok..bro fixed ur HTCHomeSettings, tv tab should work now.

renamed Orange TV to 2nd Today.

Try it & give Obi Wan feedback :)

andrew.mazlim.rar

THXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Even if you're... STILL posting GERMAN version for your new roms first!!!!! (I'll send the... Lancasters; hope you don't still have... FokkeWulf 190!!!! AHAHAHAHA!)

Did you ALSO checked that problem I'm facing with TV tab's bigicon (it's the ONLY I can't see)?

EDIT:

Thxs for the TV basic icons, bro. The problem is, MY "bigicons" are FULLSCREEN scale, in 240x400!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Krazy Radd
Thxs for the TV basic icons, bro. The problem is, MY "bigicons" are FULLSCREEN scale, in 240x400!

Bro, why did u size it in 240x400???? Just for my understanding :)

Edit:

Ok, just read ur post...now it will work, trust me, coz I fixed ur HTCHomeSettings...don't use .bmp files. Use PNG for ur fullscreen background tab.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim

Because I'm using FULLSCREEN pics, when you crolling with your finger from one tab to the other... Like "Chapters' Cover", got it?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Edit:

Ok, just read ur post...now it will work, trust me, coz I fixed ur HTCHomeSettings...don't use .bmp files. Use PNG for ur fullscreen background tab.

I am, bro. I NEVER using anything but png files...

AH!!! SOMETHING ELSE I just remember!!! In YOUR roms, you're using TWO DIFFERENT wallpapers, one for "hh_fw_background" and one for "hh_fw_focus_background"!!!!! I did TWO different myself, but I didn't... figured out WHY are two wallpepers, since you can use only one! Can you explain it to me?

Also, for TV tab (my "2nd Today"), I'm using ANOTHER wallpaper with M2DTP... CAN I have this "2nd Today" wallpaper IN THE THEME - or must I post it seperated???

EDIT:

IT's DONE!!!!!! I can see the "2nd Today" tittle... AND the bloody fullscreen icon!!!!!!! THXS!!!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

Oh! Another thing: In which row (in the xtm file) is the Weather tab icon position settings? Here what I'm facing:

(Not mention that I... f*cked-up the time and now is TWO hrs ahead! Hahaahaha!)

EDIT:

Hey! It's NOTHING wrong with the icons' location! CAN YOU SEE, bro? The upper M2D taskbar is... invisible!!! Where is it? I can see it in every other tab!

post-688594-1287164695_thumb.png

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Krazy Radd
I am, bro. I NEVER using anything but png files...

AH!!! SOMETHING ELSE I just remember!!! In YOUR roms, you're using TWO DIFFERENT wallpapers, one for "hh_fw_background" and one for "hh_fw_focus_background"

change hh_fw_focus_background to another background...don't know exactly which tab...guess it was the Picture Tab or Message Tab? but if u press u will see, I hope you understand me...lol.

Change position Weather Icon:

I think it was...

open HTCHomeSettings.xml

Go to <WeatherWidget>

and change values to

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="0,70,165,25" />

or how u want it...

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest PedroLopes
P.S.: Btw... for ANYONE who's facing Home tab weather icons' location problem, use MY xtml file - it's fine and my icons are placed in the right position.

I would suggest you to put this .xml in your origin post about.

And could you please compact (.rar) this file? when i click to dl, the IE opens a page with the codes, and if I ctrl c ctrl v it into my xml via notepad, the thing dont work. Or simply upload it in somewhere like megaupload; i just need the FILE.

[]s

Guest andrew.mazlim

"Obi-Wan", if you read my edited comment, I think it's NOT the icons' position (in my Weather tab)! It's the... upper taskbar - it's gone!!! Any idea WHY?

PedroLopes, I will put it... when I'll upload my ENTIRE/FINISHED theme, later in the night, this evening!

Guest PedroLopes

tks man... but try to separate the full screen weather imgs from your entire theme (if it is 'ENGLISH') =)

ock should make a beautiful .cab and place it in the first post. I like a lot the full homescreen weather.

Guest andrew.mazlim
tks man... but try to separate the full screen weather imgs from your entire theme (if it is 'ENGLISH') =)

ock should make a beautiful .cab and place it in the first post. I like a lot the full homescreen weather.

I'm NOT using fullscreen weather icons in Home tab, because... you can't see anything after all! TOO MANY date/text/icons and if I had fullscreen weather icons (with Notifications / HS++ & iPhoneToday), with clock, with taskbars, with everything - AND the wallpaper behind all these, you can't see a single thing!

So... I'll upload them (with cab, if you people like) seperated.

Guest PedroLopes

I like, thanks!

I will vanish all iphone and homescreen icons to have full screen weather. to be honest, i only use the nitrogen and bt homeshortcuts. Will put the BT in right soft button and nitrogen I can go to app tabs =P

PedroLopes, I will put it... when I'll upload my ENTIRE/FINISHED theme, later in the night, this evening!

We're waiting! Your theme is for ock 23118 GTX Edition?