OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ityi1964
It does take a while, btw is the wallpaper very large in size?

Hi Ock!

:)

I'm always using 240x400 pictures.

with your original wallpaper working good everything

if i change the wallpaper with pictures & videos application or resco photo manager the problem is present

during application changing the pics, screen or apps going freeze (reset)

wallpaper changed

when i change titanium to m2d in general freeze the screen

when i change apperance eclipsegrey to classic blue in general freeze again

but! it is not a big problem! just interesting.

your roms is the best for me! :)

Regards,

Imre

ps. sorry for my bad english! :)

Guest warhamer2

Hello ock. I am very thankful for your hard work. I have used Eclipse rom and I was really happy with it, but soon I got a little concerned about the usage of memory and went to Titanium premium. Excellent Rom for me, but one thing is missing - the grate touchinput keyboard with landscape support. Can you please be so kind and post a cab for us here, that we could use the kb in other of your roms. Thank you in advance

Guest dleeming

Time to say goodbye to my trusty Samsung i900 and to say HELLO to the New Samsung Galaxy s i9000.

I would like to thank especially OCK for producing some great ROM's and to all that we able to answer my questions.

See you all on the other side ;-)

Guest krakjaw

Hello hello.

Well have to say, from all the roms i've tried so far, ock by far has the smoothest and most stable. I was impressed with shokka as well but I kept getting massive errors.

I just have two questions.

Is there a way to remove java and replace it with another? I hate jblend but jbed gives me everything i want as I want it.

Also, is there a way to stop the internet from disconnecting on it's own? I've looked through the settings, I've adjust all com manages to always keep the internet on even if not in use and still each time I switch the phone to lock screen or the screen eventually goes off by itself, the internet will disconnect after a minute or so. Very annoying if you're on an IM or something similiar such as an mmo.

Thanks in advance for any advice. O yes, i'm using your ock_Premium_23129 rom.

I'm still considering the ock_Eclipse_23118 but not sure if i should switch. I kinda love this current rom since everything is pretty much working as I want it except for the internet and java. However if there is no solution to my problem, i'll keep switching until i find the perfect rom.

Thanks again.

Guest drrkgupta
Anyways... I've done my theme 99%!!! I'm almost done..........

I want to release the theme TONIGHT!!!

Still waiting for your new new theme! Do inform us when it is completed!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw... Any idea, anyone, HOW CAN I change the icons of "Operator" tab with other, mine? Also, how can I (if I want) to replace these "Operator" tab applications with others?

Guest bolovanul

Hello ock. I am very thankful for your hard work.

I have used Eclipse rom and I was really happy with it.

I want to ask you if in the future your plans include a software based on Windows Phone 7? (maybe on Christmas :P )

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello ock. I am very thankful for your hard work.

I have used Eclipse rom and I was really happy with it.

I want to ask you if in the future your plans include a software based on Windows Phone 7? (maybe on Christmas :P )

Bro... didn't you figured out yet, that Windows 7 will NOT (EVER!) run in OLD devices like i900????????

Omnia i900 is... "ancient" for WinMo 7!

Guest krakjaw

Well it finally came right. I flashed to other roms but they annoyed me so last night I flashed 5 different roms and each one annoyed me somehow so eventually I went back to your premium rom and viola, everything works. The internet runs fine without ever disconnecting suddenly and all the apps are back to normal. Well not flashing again, i'm loving this rom. Unless I buy a win 7 phone then of course after a month or so it will have to be flashed ha ha

Guest BlackNit

Ock I LoVe YoU.......................

I have tried alllllllot of roms and surelllllly this is the best rom. Thanksssss alllot for the eclipse 23118, it is just what i wanted.

Many thanks..............

Guest thedj81

Hi OCK.

Still loving the M2D Rom.

Installed samsung keyboard to solve my problem, but I want to use the Ezinput.

Have you found a solution for the add word problem I am having?

The Ezinput doesnt save the new words to the dictionary.

Thanks

DJ :P

Guest Chris75

Hi! Who can help me? I use 23129 M2D and my phone not vibrates, just when scree is rotating. No vibration to any incoming calls or sms works. What is the problem? Thanks

Hi,

I'm using wm 6.5.3 23129 and I noticed an 'issue': the engineering mode is not supported (*#9090#, *#2580# etc).

All cooked ROM are NOT supporting this secret menu???

Can anyone who has this wm release check this out? I'm new around here :P

10x

PS. 23129 dosen't have FM radio, recorder and maybe others I didn't check

Guest Nullstring

A few question from the OCK Chef

When will you fix the Manila v2 Landscape mode?

where are you setting the ani_poweron.gif, ani_poweroff.gif in registry?

I need this information so I can implement in on my JWMD Icon Changer.

Thanks in advance!

Guest blade87
A few question from the OCK Chef

When will you fix the Manila v2 Landscape mode?

where are you setting the ani_poweron.gif, ani_poweroff.gif in registry?

I need this information so I can implement in on my JWMD Icon Changer.

Thanks in advance!

Manila can't operate in landscape mode, because it is taken from a device that can't change to that mode (If I remember correctly). It's not his fault and he can't do anything about it.

Guest Nullstring
Manila can't operate in landscape mode, because it is taken from a device that can't change to that mode (If I remember correctly). It's not his fault and he can't do anything about it.

in fact, there are some few work arounds I saw in XDA and even here in Modoco for Manila 2d landscape.. There has to be some adjustments to make in HTCHomeSettings.xml

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...;postcount=1680

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...2d/#entry930231

But I think it's too much work so i'll have to pass on this.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Btw... Any idea, anyone, HOW CAN I change the icons of "Operator" tab with other, mine? Also, how can I (if I want) to replace these "Operator" tab applications with others?

Please... Anyone?