OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest leunamme

Hello Ock, really love your Eclipse ROM,

I just want to ask on the SMS Skin, is it specifically for Omnia?, if you have a separate cab installer for it, cause i want to install it to another device..

Thanks so much!

Guest adinindu

Dear OCK,

I am newbie for all this.I guess WM6.5 is better than WM6.1.So can you suggest me a guide to begin flashing.Is my phone upgradable?

PDA : i900XXHG5/MSHG1

PHONE : i900XXHG5

Guest drrkgupta

I think under TrayLaunch tab of HomeScreen PlusPlus, you can specify the program to point to when you press on the missed call btn. .........

There is a setting under the tray launch tab but this doesnot work in this case. I tried pointing the shortcut to the phone application but it doesnot show. Also there is a wifi and a BT setting under that tab this also doesnot seem to work when changed. There must be some other setting too! Any Ideas any one how to enable the call log notification under Home screen plus plus when the 3 G dialer is enabled??

Wow, just installed the Eclipse rom and this is simply the best rom I've tried so far. Very smooth, very fast and leaves a lot of ram free.

Thank you very much!!

Can the sms program be made to launch faster?

Also it would be great if for the next release you configure that thing on the home screen where is Wfi, Opera, Explorer etc. so if a new icon is added it would go to the next screen, because right now if i add a new icon i have no idea where it goes.

Edited by ErOR

Guest gadget.er

halo OCK

i just recently installed ECLIPSE on my omnia.

great ROM. works perfect! really love it :rolleyes:

one question, everytime i restart, homescreen plusplus and iphone today do not appear. I have to activate it on M2DTP_config? can it run automatically?

thanks in advance :huh:

Edited by gadget.er

Guest blade87

OCK, I need some help.

I've returned to the last Normal M2Dv2 ROM from 15th August and the problem is that I want to use the old style lock (not SmartLock) for fast locking and unlocking with one hand, but when I switch to it, I can only lock the phone using the End key, but can't unlock. How can I make it to lock and unlock with the End key like it is by default?

Also sometimes when I lock it with the default lock, it doesn't want to unlock even if I press Unlock on the screen so I have to Soft Reset. Any fix for this?

Edited by blade87

i bought my omnia with m2d wm6.5 and after a week of reading i`ve changed with wm6.1 original omnia rom i900DTHJ5 and the phone works 2 times faster

i really like manila 2d classic ,will the speed of my phone decrease again if i put it ?

(sorry for the english)

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm facing a VERY ODD issue, since few days ago...

I didn't (ever) set-up my i900 to be able and surfing in internet - I never want to do so... I though last week, to set this up; which I did.

The problem is... the phone's not stop CONNECTING via GPRS all the time, no matter what I did! I'm using DataCommand AND NoData (and I'm changing the Band to 900/1800 instandly after a flashing)... and now, I'm keep checking all the time to DISCONNECT the damn phone!!!

WHY'S THAT???

I'm facing a VERY ODD issue, since few days ago...

I didn't (ever) set-up my i900 to be able and surfing in internet - I never want to do so... I though last week, to set this up; which I did.

The problem is... the phone's not stop CONNECTING via GPRS all the time, no matter what I did! I'm using DataCommand AND NoData (and I'm changing the Band to 900/1800 instandly after a flashing)... and now, I'm keep checking all the time to DISCONNECT the damn phone!!!

WHY'S THAT???

There's nothing odd, it could be mail trying to sync, or the weather or something else. To enable what can and cannot connect to gprs go to:

Start > Connectivity > Dial-up EnablerDisabler and just deselect the accounts.

When you need gprs just enable them up. If you want to disconnect from gprs if already connected then go to:

Sart > Settings > Connections > Data Call Manager.

Hope this helps.

Guest jalmeida

I'm getting a bad issue... First I'd like to point out that this is the best (BEST!) rom I've ever used. Really. I've tried a lot of them, and sometimes I thought I had found a rom that I could say "this is «the one»", but I can say that now.

However, after weeks and weeks of intensive use without a minimum bug, strange things happen with messaging.

When I receive a new message, most of the times I tap on the icon (either via S2U2 or via the home screen) and the message opens, ready for reply. But lately, some of the times (and mostly when I'm at the home screen), what happens is that, after tapping, the phone takes about 1 to 3 minutes to open the messaging... and is no use to reach for Showcase because that only opens as well after messaging opens. And this is getting me a little bugged, because I need to answer to SMS and I can't.... sometimes I have to click reset button to reset the phone, then tap for messaging and it takes long (if it even gets there) to open the message.

I've searched through this thread but found nothing on this.... could you please help me and save me, once this is the rom I love?

Guest werner.fletcher

Hey Dude,

Really thanks for this great ROM, this one is very fast and super reliable. This is my favourite one of all. I just have one issue. My wireless does not want to connect to any AP. It's just stuck at connecting all the time. Any idea?

PHONE:I900 DXID1

just this part I would like to replace. how do I do this

click phone.exe and wait :rolleyes: . it 'll replace your phone but pda !

Edited by lht

i bought my omnia with m2d wm6.5 and after a week of reading i`ve changed with wm6.1 original omnia rom i900DTHJ5 and the phone works 2 times faster

i really like manila 2d classic ,will the speed of my phone decrease again if i put it ?

(sorry for the english)

Guest andrew.mazlim
There's nothing odd, it could be mail trying to sync, or the weather or something else. To enable what can and cannot connect to gprs go to:

Start > Connectivity > Dial-up EnablerDisabler and just deselect the accounts.

When you need gprs just enable them up. If you want to disconnect from gprs if already connected then go to:

Sart > Settings > Connections > Data Call Manager.

Hope this helps.

Mate, I forgot to check this... BUT! Since I'm using NoData/DataCommand, WHY AM I NEED to disable this manually? I didn't need to, before!

Guest h3ld3r_kid

hello i'm using rom 23118 and when i try write a sms on landscape the keyboard only occups 50% of the ecran.... there's any sollution for this?

THNKX