OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

1) anybody facing intermittent power off? Mine goes off and must reinstall battery b4 I can actually power on again..

2) After installing White Samsung Dialer

- Speaker phone cant on while chatting

- A black bar is seen across the calling alert screen..

I'm with 23518 M2D.

Try Change the key HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Guest Terenc3
Try Change the key HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Roger that, shall try it out.. Also, any ways to change the BT icons in the task bar? The white BT icon very pixelated.. I tried using Total Commander to replace the BTIconNotifer.exe but cannot leh..

Still waiting for new ingredients. Need them to cook :)

It's running well on my current build but I may have changed something. Are you runing S2U2 v2.24?

My informal tests showed that S2U2 is not as ram-heavy as some may think, using only about 1.7 MB(compared to WM's own lock which uses up to 3MB). Plus it looks good too.

Trying going to notifications and set a ringtone (even though it may show a ringtone set already)

Can you post a link to the white dialer skin? Does anyone have issues with waking up the device? It may be due to power-saving settings but I've not confirmed it.

Nope, I just tested out and it seems typing in T9 works in Google Maps but the default Samsung QWERTY keybd doesn't send letters to the search box for some reason. I'm not sure if replacing the keybd files would work.

Unfortunately, I don't think the BTAR fix cab would work as some other files are needed. Don't see a reason for it crashing even if you did, though.

Hi, did you configure anything in M2DC? This may happen with M2D fails to start.

Don't make it too spicy B)

Guest zdarova
hi, I installed your M2D Black (WM6.5 Build 23518) but after 1 day the M2D interface disappeared. i see only black screen and the taskbar with the contacts.

any idea?

i installed iContacts, but i don't think it is the problem, maybe some settings that I changed

i like your ROM, it works with IGO8, i tried others and it didn't

i changed something in M2D, also in Favorite Hacking ... now i am afraid to do it again. I made a hard reset and turn like before :|

Do you have a link with a Guide for using the Favorite Hacking?

thank's man

See attached. The Samsung White Lite dialer is dowloaded from this thread anyways.. Gum Xia!!

Just installed and speaker phone seems to work on my build. Not sure if the tweak by AnhPhe would fix ur problem.

BTW, which calling alert screen are you referring to?

Roger that, shall try it out.. Also, any ways to change the BT icons in the task bar? The white BT icon very pixelated.. I tried using Total Commander to replace the BTIconNotifer.exe but cannot leh..

Will add a better BT icon in my next rom...

ok, so BTAR doesn't work, this means if i use a stereo BT headset i can't receive calls with it?

Actually, the fix is to add BTAR support for mono headsets. Newer ones should work ok.

Don't make it too spicy B)

Don't worry, I don't take spicy stuff too :)

Guest Terenc3
Just installed and speaker phone seems to work on my build. Not sure if the tweak by AnhPhe would fix ur problem.

BTW, which calling alert screen are you referring to?

Will add a better BT icon in my next rom...

Hmm.. I shall install and try out tml, then report here again.. The calling alert that i'm refering to is.. Whenever someone calls in, there is this window popping out at the bottom of the screen with the caller's picture right? Mine have a thick black bar across horizontally Haha..

One more question for the current rom, i accidentally changed the popup menu font size to standard size (using favhacking), anyway to change back to small fonts??? =)

Thanks for the BT icon, im waiting eagerly for your new ROM!!!

Guest Reapersnacks
i have BT error not sending or receving

does anyone have problem with samsung keyboard on 23518 titanium?

whenever i try to send a message my omnia crashes and i have to remove battery, wich doesn't happen with WM keyboard..

any help?

edit: this happens only with un-threaded sms

Hey there,

Whereas I can recieve text messages I can't sent them, and I also share jms martins problem in that I push the reset button rather than removing the battery. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've just got this phone to replace the crappy HTC s620 I got from BT.

OCK, just like to thank you also for the great Rom :) I'm using Titanium 23518

Edited by Reapersnacks

Guest jmsmartins
Hey there,

Whereas I can recieve text messages I can't sent them, and I also share jms martins problem in that I push the reset button rather than removing the battery. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've just got this phone to replace the crappy HTC s620 I got from BT.

OCK, just like to thank you also for the great Rom :) I'm using Titanium 23518

sms_reply_fix (see atached cab) will fix sms problem

SMS_Reply_FIX.cab

Guest zdarova

I just installed HTC Musica Manager and Album Manager, activated from M2D tool, worked without problems :)

The Kinoma FreePlay is limited free and when i block the phone, music it stops playing (not so useful for using Omnia as a music player)

Apropos, any app for using also the front camera? (not in videocall but as a normal camera)

Guest TomasVTi

QUOTE(TomasVTi @ Jan 27 2010, 19:35)

Thanks for letting me know. I use the same ROM but id doesn´t work for me.

I tried to change back the regional setting since I thought it can be related to mine but it´s still the same and I can not type to search neither to loging /password.

I have tried to Hard reset already.

Seems to me that it´s related to my phone only.

Nope, I just tested out and it seems typing in T9 works in Google Maps but the default Samsung QWERTY keybd doesn't send letters to the search box for some reason. I'm not sure if replacing the keybd files would work.

It helps to change the keyboard, samsung keypad works the only one that is not working is deafult Samsung keybord in non T9 mode.

Thanks for help.

T.

hi ock..

i've been using ur rom(m2d build 23518) for a few days and i must say that it is great, and most importantly, it's very fast!!

i just want to ask one thing...it seems like i cannot update the weather at the homepage of the m2d..everytime

when i update, it will only show the weather, but the place that im staying is not appear on the homepage..im very confuse..

sorry for the bad english..hope u can help.. :)

Guest melburnian
hi ock..

i've been using ur rom(m2d build 23518) for a few days and i must say that it is great, and most importantly, it's very fast!!

i just want to ask one thing...it seems like i cannot update the weather at the homepage of the m2d..everytime

when i update, it will only show the weather, but the place that im staying is not appear on the homepage..im very confuse..

sorry for the bad english..hope u can help.. :)

Hi Hidz

I think one of the things about the location services, it doesn't always give you the exact location but pickup up the closest location to where you are depending on the source of the internet connection.

But the location it shows should be very close to where you are.

Apropos, any app for using also the front camera? (not in videocall but as a normal camera)

Try this.

is it possible to get back the original battery meter?

try deleting the [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps] key.

I'm afraid this didn't work, but thanks, any other thoughts?

I've not encountered this problem, not sure if it's a keybd problem as you mentioned it. I'll try re-doing the keybd files.

i took a picture of what i was refering to.. pls see attached.. =)

Hmmm.... I've been using the WM lock or S2U2 and thus didn't encounter this black bar thingy. Anyone experiencing the same problem? I'm not sure if it's a dialer skin problem, or theme problem. I'll try replacing the dialer skin.

Edited by ock

Hi Hidz

I think one of the things about the location services, it doesn't always give you the exact location but pickup up the closest location to where you are depending on the source of the internet connection.

thanks a lot for the explanation.. :)

Hi OCK and all of you Guys,

I am on OCK's last M2D.

This info is for those of you who experience the problem of M2D reset after using certain apps. For me this problem has been very real, bcz on my phone M2D has been resetting quite often. I'm not talking about multitasking; I mean after using certain apps one at a time. It has been very frustrating. Programs like Word, Resco photomanager, showcase, filemanager, coreplayer etc... After using them I've been facing "starting touchflo" message constantly.

Well, I found this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...pdate-22-01-10/. Trying myself now. Works well. The only program that still produces the same behavior as before is Word. So far so good. I'll report if there is any problem I encounter.

Thank you

Hi Hidz

thanks a lot for the explanation.. :)