OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ivaka_90

Hi Dear OCk and all members!

I use on my Omnia your rom 23118.It's really good,but now i want to upgrade it to 29005.

I downloaded 29005,start it and see the instruction.

1) Turn off the device - done

2)Connect your device to pc using the cable - done

3)Turn on the device - done

4) Please click "START" button if the device found.

Here is my problem,can't click '"Start" button.

Can you tell me what can I do to update my phone.

More information on my PC a used Windows 7,and when i connected my phone to PC with cable on phone display see window with text "Can't find 'HTCManila2D" window.

Guest blade87

I see that you have changed the ROM already, but I don't know why you can't do it this time. Try following this tutorial. The other way is to dismantle the exe file and use Grand Prix to flash the ROM PDA bin file. I have Windows XP so I won't be able to help much with the procedures.

But be careful and read everything, because if you do something wrong, then you might end up bricking the phone and the repair costs half the phone price.

(We have to speak in English. Forum rules.)

Guest istron

In my opinion 23118 is better than 29005. I use 23118 OCK eclipse and i think, it is best rom for omnia.

I used 29005 for 3 months and it is good but sometimes it freezes, now i use 23118 and it doesnt freeze.

And 23118 has built S2U2 and wifi router, in 29005 you must install this apps.

But both roms are great and big thank to OCK for his work! :mellow:

Edited by istron

Guest andrew.mazlim
In my opinion 23118 is better than 29005. I use 23118 OCK eclipse and i think, it is best rom for omnia.

I used 29005 for 3 months and it is good but sometimes it freezes, now i use 23118 and it doesnt freeze.

And 23118 has built S2U2 and wifi router, in 29005 you must install this apps.

But both roms are great and big thank to OCK for his work! :mellow:

Same here; I'm using the "GTX" ver of the 23118.

Guest kamil89fcb

Dear OCK could you share with me a Windows Theme which you used in previous roms for exaplme on build 23129?? I actually use your last rom 29005 M2Dv2 but windows theme is a little bit diffrent. I mean "Start menu" windows logo is white and black but in many of your previous roms it was colorfull. I was looking in both of your uploaded kitchens for other COLORFULL theme but I failed :mellow: I`ve found only eclipse theme and the one with white-black start menu icon. I would be appreciated if you could upload theme I pleased:)

P.S I tried other Jeffrey`s theme but the only suitable one for me has too little buttoms.

Guest GuyFreelance
Personally I would pick 23118 Eclipse, it's clearly faster then 29005.

I use SPB backup so I don't have a problem with missing data, try it and see it yourself.

If you'r thinking of opening messaging is slow try installing default SMS skin from OCK's second post.

Yesss...I think so that Ock 23118 Eclipse it's fast and stable, It's my fav. ROM. :mellow:

Guest drrkgupta

Now that the 29020 version is out. Ock can you please cook a new ROM?

Yooohoooo! :unsure:

Just saw the new signature in the 1st post of Ock "Stay tuned for update in May 2011!" That means we can expect a new ROM soon now that it is mid May 2011!

Edited by drrkgupta

Hi everyone!

Been away for a while for my studies, was playing around with some i9000 themes too.

Now I've some time to work on my i900 :unsure:

I've got some ideas for the homescreen, but was wandering which kind designs/ information you guys would like to see on the homescreen?

Some ideas:

- Weather

- Clock and alarm

- Toggle buttons for wifi, bt etc.

- Notifications bar (missed calls, new mail etc)

You can post some links/screenshots/mockups here if you like :)

Guest stefg

Welcome back Ock! I hope you did well with your studies. I would like to see in the homescreen: clock, weather, calendar, notification for missed calls and messages and toggle for wifi-bluetooth. Your latest rom had some problems with the sms's, so please do something for that! :unsure:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi everyone!

Been away for a while for my studies, was playing around with some i9000 themes too.

Now I've some time to work on my i900 :)

I've got some ideas for the homescreen, but was wandering which kind designs/ information you guys would like to see on the homescreen?

Some ideas:

- Weather

- Clock and alarm

You can post some links/screenshots/mockups here if you like :P

All the above! :unsure:

Guest drrkgupta

:) Really nice to hear from you Ock! All the above features would be appreciated highly. :unsure:

It would be best if there was some easy way to modify the home screen contents. I mean change the information according to ones requirements.

Guest Paluszek20
Hi everyone!

Some ideas:

- Weather

- Clock and alarm

maby you can change defoult sms app on vito SmsChat

Guest agoesatoeb

It would be best if there was some easy way to modify the home screen contents. I mean change the information according to ones requirements.

agree with drrkgupta

it will be better if we can deciede what we want to be placed in home screen..

btw, i use your titanium premium ROM, it awsome.

can i placed nitrogen to replace windows media in music menu in home screen??

thanks

Guest amel90
Hi Dear OCk and all members!

I use on my Omnia your rom 23118.It's really good,but now i want to upgrade it to 29005.

I downloaded 29005,start it and see the instruction.

1) Turn off the device - done

2)Connect your device to pc using the cable - done

3)Turn on the device - done

4) Please click "START" button if the device found.

Here is my problem,can't click '"Start" button.

Can you tell me what can I do to update my phone.

More information on my PC a used Windows 7,and when i connected my phone to PC with cable on phone display see window with text "Can't find 'HTCManila2D" window.

Try this:

1. hard reset your phone,

2. open your flashing app

3. shut down your phone

4. connect your cable on your back of your PC (not in front)

4. plug your phone

It should start but if it doesn't work try going in properties of of the app and change compability to win xp sp2 or sp3.

Guest amel90
Hi everyone!

Some ideas:

- Weather

- Clock and alarm

maybe replace M2D with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649362

I know I will when v4 for WQVGA comes out

Guest haluk444
maybe replace M2D with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649362

I know I will when v4 for WQVGA comes out

no mannn it looks like imitation, I love HTC Sense 3.0, so I think it has to be M2D with icons in the HTC Sense 3.0 for m2d homescreen notification bar (sms email voicemail and others) also it would be very nice if you use HTC Sense 3.0 icons for the start menu they look like this:

post-589022-1305223556_thumb.jpg

Guest haluk444

and I would be very pleased If you could put your rom a white notification bar (with % battery ofcourse) like android if you dont't use HTC Sense 3.0

and I may be you could put a BT changer plane mode button

and your SMS program is laggy and I use SMS %90 of the usage of the phone please do something (which was awful in 29005 but fair in 23118)

also you could use SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 but I dont know if it is legal or something if you want you could use DROID PRO+ 3.0 by DOC3000 & MSKIP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833941

post-589022-1305224611_thumb.png

Edited by haluk444

Guest drrkgupta

Please do include the Xtask in the ROM. I found it better than showcase. Please also try and put the video call button in the dialer. A call confrence facility in the dialer would also be good.

:unsure: Eagerly waiting for your update :)