OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest BorisGVG

I use ock Eclipse 23118 Refreshed for several months now, and I go to say it's one of the best and maybe the best WM 6.5.3 ROM ever made for Omnia i900.

Anyway, I notice one strange thing. Whenever I take picture with the camera I got a copy picture named test.jpg in the Device memory which is always 1200KB of a size.

What i do next: I delete that test.jpg picture from Device Memory, I go to the camera to take another picture and after taking let's say Picture001.jpg, I got that test.jpg picture again in the Device Memory which is actually a copy of the Picture001 I took, Every other picture I take after Picture001, like Picture002 or 003, doesn't affect this test.jpg picture and doesn't make more of that test.jpg pictures, but still remains the copy of Picture001. And when I delete this test.jpg picture, the first picture after that I took with camera makes again a copy of itself, and thats this test.jpg picture in Device memory.

It didn't happen so far with other ROMs I flashed on my Omnia i900, or at least I didn't notice that so far.

I found this very strange, cuz 1,2MB of space in Programs memory isn't that small matter.

Does anyone here have an explanation about this?

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BorisGVG

Congratulations OCK for your Omnia ROMS, are cool and powerful!

TitaniumPremium_23129.jpg

What recording application that appears in this screenshot (bottom-left)?

I want to install Eclipse Build 23118 and I would like to know if it includes this recorder.

Thanks in advance.

;)

Yes, ock Eclipse 23118 Refreshed does contain this player, it is called AudioNote.

And if I may recommend it, this Rom is the best rom ock ever made. I have it now and it's work perfectly :)

greetings from Republic of Macedonia. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest smic717394

Hi guys, a question, I have installed the 23118 Premium, its great, but I never could make the reject list from the phonebook to work. Anybody used this feature succesfully?

Thank you.

Guest BorisGVG

I have ockEclipse 23118 Refreshed and it's one of the best. But I have one problem. The weather on homescreen is updating through wi-fi and 3G, but on the Weather Tab it doesn't update, it said no update available. Now, I know that weather on homescreen and the one on the weather tab are using different settings and uses different servers. So, since I cannot update weather on weather tab, I'm assuming that its the weather server is down. So I was wondering if anyone here knows a working weather server for the Weather Tab and how to change that in registry or whatsoever? If it should be done in registry, I got some servers that supposed to work but I don't know how to add them, it should be a key, a dword, a value ....?

Thank you in advance. :))

Ok, I Got it, it has to be a string, but now I need a working weather server, Do anyone here knows what server my rom uses for the Weather Tab and how to change that?

Edited by BorisGVG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alvingoh90

M2D3.png

Updated: 14th Dec 2010

Free Storage: 117 MB

Free memory: 54 MB

Download: Filesonic (92 MB) | Direct Link | Rapidshare

v2: FMRadio and missing SoundTester fixed

29003_M2Dv2.jpg

im using this after i install audio manager 2.2 the music tab still wont work can u hlp me with this?

anyway great work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BorisGVG

HI!

Link please?

ock premium 25018

THX!

Where do you saw that ock Premium 25018? Do you think 29005 Premium? I got ock Premium 29005, if you want i will upload it on 4shared.com for you?

Or you can just go to ock's blog, if any of the link here and there isn't working, write me here I will upload it for you.

But first please check any of the links are working.

I got this ock roms:

• ock Eclipse 23118 Refreshed (Omnia Keyboard)
  • ock Eclipse Lite 23118
  • ock GTX 23118 Refreshed
  • ock Premium 29005 (FMradio fixed)
  • ock Titanium Premium 29005 (FMradio fixed)
  • ock UltraLite 23118
  • ock UltraLite 29005

Guest qamu74

Where do you saw that ock Premium 25018? Do you think 29005 Premium? I got ock Premium 29005, if you want i will upload it on 4shared.com for you?

Or you can just go to ock's blog, if any of the link here and there isn't working, write me here I will upload it for you.

But first please check any of the links are working.

I got this ock roms:

• ock Eclipse 23118 Refreshed (Omnia Keyboard)
  • ock Eclipse Lite 23118
  • ock GTX 23118 Refreshed
  • ock Premium 29005 (FMradio fixed)
  • ock Titanium Premium 29005 (FMradio fixed)
  • ock UltraLite 23118
  • ock UltraLite 29005

Thank you to upload it for me

Guest alvingoh90

BorisGVG do u have any new nitrogen player or audio manager 2.2? cz i cant find it at other page which can work in my phone

Guest melyo

i want to thank u for these rom: u saved my i900

let me explain: for a few weeks wifi is dead on my omnia, it doesnt detect any network. eventually i decided to do hard reset, just in case it can help. on restart i was stuck on the screen alignement step: no way to pass it, i was in endless loop. i'm very upset with samsung because of that. isn'it silly? because of this step the device was totally unusable, i had to drp it and buy a new one! and also i was not able to set maxcalerror to higher value because of denied even with registry editor unlock :-)

so, u know why i m so happy with ock rom and how it saved my i900. no blocking alignement step with this one.

...in addition my i900 is working much better than the original rom. :-)

Edited by melyo

Guest BorisGVG

Thank you to upload it for me

BorisGVG do u have any new nitrogen player or audio manager 2.2? cz i cant find it at other page which can work in my phone

i want to thank u for these rom: u saved my i900

let me explain: for a few weeks wifi is dead on my omnia, it doesnt detect any network. eventually i decided to do hard reset, just in case it can help. on restart i was stuck on the screen alignement step: no way to pass it, i was in endless loop. i'm very upset with samsung because of that. isn'it silly? because of this step the device was totally unusable, i had to drp it and buy a new one! and also i was not able to set maxcalerror to higher value because of denied even with registry editor unlock :-)

so, u know why i m so happy with ock rom and how it saved my i900. no blocking alignement step with this one.

...in addition my i900 is working much better than the original rom. :-)

i add that wifi is still dead. sounds definitely hardware. any good idea is welcome anyway.

OK Guys, here's my 4Shared folder BDesign 4Shared, you have there Phone Parts, ROMs and Apps, all used and tested and worked on my Omnia i900. So to spare myself from explaining here I uploaded a READ ME!!! text file there, so be sure to read that first before download and install anything from there.

All your questions about anything are already answered here or to some other thread or site, so do a research before ask something because those are common problems and are already answered here or on some other thread. So don't come to me with a "I have search everywhere and couldn't find it..." cuz that would be a lie, How can I found it and you can't? That means just one thing: YOU haven't do any research to find it, and thats rude! Noone will answer you something that have been already answered.

I'm not a cooker or expert, so don't ask me anything, ok? :)

Have a good one guys, knock yourself out :)

Cheers!.

P.S. To be able to download anything from there you have to have account on 4Shared.com, so it will took you 5 minutes of your time to register there. Don't be lazy! :))

P.P.S. Something was wrong with sharing folders, I think I fix it (at least I can see it), so if something you can't see, write me down, to check it!

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest alvingoh90

my wifi also got problem 1st few week the wifi still can connect to internet nw when i connect to the internet explorer it shows that that page caoont be found

Guest BorisGVG

anyway BorisGVG thx for ur uploading :)

alvingoh90 have you try 1 or 2 hard resets? Or do a hard reset once and then reflash your ROM. After reflashing to 3 hard resets one after another, Obviously there are some files from the older ROM having conflict with the new files from your new ROM. Hard resets will help you to delete those older files. If this doesn't help, repeat the procedure with other ROMS and see if the problem is solved or not. If not then you have obviously a hardware problem with your phone. The only solution is to go to some mobile service near you to fix it.

Anyway, did you go to my 4Shraed Folder? Can you see all files under Phone Part, ROMS and Apps including the READ ME!!! text file?

Cheers Mate :)

Guest alvingoh90

i have tried other rom too and i follow other web page which teaches me to fixit but it still the same.I dun think it is the hardware problem becz i still can update my weather with the wifi connection only cannot connect to the webpages

Guest BorisGVG

btw boris how does steff rom 29020 v2 look like?

You have a picture in the zip file Steff195's 29020 V2 Lite (for Windows XP) how this rom look like, Just redownload from my folder to check if I put the picture in the zip file, and there is a picture there how that rom look like.

As for you wi-fi problem, I will try to search and found a solution. Are you having this problem with a specific rom or have you tried various roms and still the problem is present? Cuz I've tried all roms I upload to my 4shared folder and never had a problem with the wi-fi as you have :)

Guest BorisGVG

i have tried other rom too and i follow other web page which teaches me to fixit but it still the same.I dun think it is the hardware problem becz i still can update my weather with the wifi connection only cannot connect to the webpages

Try this solution, it might help you.

Guest bcandeias

Hi guys!!

I use Ock's Premium rom and in the Comm Manager, when I tap the WiFi it opens de WiFi Wizard (so far so good) but when I tap the Bluetooth it opens de Wifi Wizard also, instead of Bluetooth Wizard... Do you happen to know how can I fix it? Maybe editing the registry?

Thanks in advance... Hope to hear from someone soon.. :)

Guest blade87

Hi guys!!

I use Ock's Premium rom and in the Comm Manager, when I tap the WiFi it opens de WiFi Wizard (so far so good) but when I tap the Bluetooth it opens de Wifi Wizard also, instead of Bluetooth Wizard... Do you happen to know how can I fix it? Maybe editing the registry?

Thanks in advance... Hope to hear from someone soon.. :)

In the registry navigate to HKLM\\Software\HTC\CommManager\3\ and change the Execute value to \Windows\CMBluetooth.exe

Guest BorisGVG

In the registry navigate to HKLM\\Software\HTC\CommManager\3\ and change the Execute value to \Windows\CMBluetooth.exe

Ahh, blade87, you were faster :). I saw this question on my phone, but i was too busy to answer the guy, Bravo :)

Anyway, just to ask you something. I collected most of the working (ported) Omnia Lite apps for Omnia i900, But what is annoying is that haptic feedback, vibrate thing on all apps. I think I used one of ock's Roms, I think it was Eclipse Refreshed 23118, and there was a Smart Converter without vibrate when you touch something (I don't mind the sound when touch). But it was cooked and I couldn't extract it. Is there a registry tweak, where I can turn of the haptic feedback (vibrating when touch)? Thank you in advance :)

Guest blade87

I don't know any registry tweaks, but in Yonn's ROMS it had its own settings and can be turned off. You can try and turn on this option - Start->Settings->Personal->Vibration->Disable vibration for touch screen.

If that doesn't help, try asking in Steff's thread. He was the only chef left here by the time I was visiting more frequently.

Guest BorisGVG

I don't know any registry tweaks, but in Yonn's ROMS it had its own settings and can be turned off. You can try and turn on this option - Start->Settings->Personal->Vibration->Disable vibration for touch screen.

If that doesn't help, try asking in Steff's thread. He was the only chef left here by the time I was visiting more frequently.

I did write a private message to Steff, but still no answer. Not that I can't live with this option On, but just wanted to know an info plus :). I was referring to Omnia Lite apps ported to Omnia i900 (like: Phonebook (SECContact, AudioNote, Touch Calendarm etc.) I know already about that Start->Settings->Personal->Vibration->Disable vibration for touch screen.

However, Thanks bro :)

Anyway, check out my 4Shared folder, got some of my personal favorite roms and apps who worked well on my phone. In case you have some apps or something similar, can you provide us so I can upload it there! :)

Cheers!!!

Edited by BorisGVG