OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest new2city

ock, I got 2 problems with the titanium lite

1) Internet Sharing removed??!!! I need to look for cab

2) Enhance GPS Xtra cannot download data. I wonder if it is the server or something else, as I tried with the newer app and the older one(burnt in the ROM) and still cannot download data..

edit

1) Found the exe and dll from XDA

2) seems to be connection is not automatic. I only manage to download Xtra after I did some auto configuration with my provider.

Still haven't tried to do it via wifi though..

Internet_Sharing.zip

Edited by new2city

hi OCK, amazing rom you make, only one question:

Not on the menu today:

Most Samsung apps, except camera and radio

Input Keyboards (try the free FingerKeyboard)

Extra Themes

Extra ringtones and sample sounds

MSTag

Windows Widgets

Transcriber

Games

MarketPlace

Google Maps (Included only in M2D version)

i've flashed with M2D rom but there is not internet tab on M2D and there is not google map on start menu.. ;)

if i install last opera 10 beta 2 how can i do for launch it from internet tab of M2D ?

Edited by grop

hi ock! it's the first time i try one of your roms and must say i'm very surprised! very good job bro!

i have 1 issue though: i can't hear message notifications, and the messages doesn't show up on screen.. i noticed also one option in chinese in "sounds and notifications"... any help?

Thanks for the kind words. For your problem, I've removed most of the ringtones and alert sounds, try setting a different tone under sounds and notifications. Will remove the chinese reference, it's for the low battery notification btw.

hi guys...anyone having trouble updating weather below the clock? pls guide

Hi, I've added a guide on post 2, try the steps to see if it fixes the problem.

ock, I got 2 problems with the titanium lite

1) Internet Sharing removed??!!! I need to look for cab

2) Enhance GPS Xtra cannot download data. I wonder if it is the server or something else, as I tried with the newer app and the older one(burnt in the ROM) and still cannot download data..

1)I'll try to include it in future roms. Thanks for the feedback. In the meantime I'll try to find time to do up a cab.

2) Will investigate into this. I've kept all GPS files but there could be some dependency on related files that I may have removed.

Hi,

great ROM! it´s very fast and very sensitiv! but I can´t start Nodata. It always crashes ;)

Try the steps listed in post no.2. NoData should work fine after that.

hi OCK, amazing rom you make, only one question:

i've flashed with M2D rom but there is not internet tab on M2D and there is not google map on start menu.. ;)

if i install last opera 10 beta 2 how can i do for launch it from internet tab of M2D ?

Sry, forgot to add in Google Maps in the M2D version. ;) You can install it using this cab. I've not enabled it by default though, so just run M2DC and enable the location tab (and internet tab). 

I prefer launching Opera from the start menu, but if you're using the internet tab, you can set it to be the default by using the fantastic M2DC also (Under "Internet")

Youtube and Google Maps will be included in future M2D versions for everyone's convenience ;)

Edited by ock

Guest new2city
guys did the experimental SMS reply bug/ screen freeze problem fixed in the 23093 build?

so far, texting the whole morning, no freezing.. put in swype which is really cool...

on the other side though, I couldn't get MMS working.. the options to insert picture or sound into a message seems to be disabled..

Edited by new2city

Guest Ramy_Ahmed

Hi OCK

Great rom Thank you very much

but i have only one problem i always use 2 program for GPS ( IGO8.3 , Sygic ) and they working in all oldest rom

i have installed together with no problem but in last rom build 23093 when i open IGO and use it is working good but when i open the other program for GPS like ( Sygic , Google Maps ) it`s can not find GPS port and i should restart the phone and open one of other program first before open IGO ( I think IGO make Block For GPS port ) ;)

can you fix it ?

Guest tingchung_chin

back to WM6.5 again and this is the rom i'm looking for!!! M2Dv2 without audio manager and photom manager and can be customize with Opera that i like, i LOVE this ROM!!!

i managed to get the weather update working with installing Google Map to device (i think Google Map n Youtube can be excluded from cooking as there are many version being release and you can install with 1 single cab, not hard right?), installed small incon as i prefer small icon and wifi works, synch with no prob, battery icon work from tab, copy and paste GPS_XTRA and iTouch_azhar from KC's rom and paste in the ROM, work very fine, great love with this ROM.

by the way, can i have the regional setting for this ROM? i try to open some chinese web with IE, but i got "unrecognize" words inside ;)

Guest tingchung_chin
so far, texting the whole morning, no freezing.. put in swype which is really cool...

on the other side though, I couldn't get MMS working.. the options to insert picture or sound into a message seems to be disabled..

no problem for me to insert picture, working fine, but i didn't try to send it out, but insert, definately no prob ;) ;) ;)

did you do hard reset for both My Storage and My Device before you really use this ROM? i'll hard reset both when i got a new flash, so far, most ROM works with hard reset!

i have installed together with no problem but in last rom build 23093 when i open IGO and use it is working good but when i open the other program for GPS like ( Sygic , Google Maps ) it`s can not find GPS port and i should restart the phone and open one of other program first before open IGO ( I think IGO make Block For GPS port ) ;)

can you fix it ?

Will try to see how I can fix it...

by the way, can i have the regional setting for this ROM? i try to open some chinese web with IE, but i got "unrecognize" words inside  ;)

I've kept the Chinese font for this build but it seems something's not working. Will see what I can do.

To attach photos, enable the MMS toolbar and you can add photos, sounds etc.  ;) The options seem disabled at first in the menus, enabling the toolbar should fix that.

Guest tingchung_chin
I've kept the Chinese font for this build but it seems something's not working. Will see what I can do.

yup, no problem with read chinese text in sms and explorer (file name with chinese wordings), just chinese web in IE like "chinese.cari.com.my", i cant read any text in, i think some setting in IE>Options>Languages> Chinese regional setting seem like missing which i think this link back to Settings>System>Regional Settings> Chinese (PRC/Taiwan/HK/Singapore) , other than this, your ROM really ROCK!!!

Edited by tingchung_chin

Hi OCK

Great rom Thank you very much

but i have only one problem i always use 2 program for GPS ( IGO8.3 , Sygic ) and they working in all oldest rom

can you fix it ?

Maybe I can help you

Can you post you sys.txt ?

Guest Ramy_Ahmed
Maybe I can help you

Can you post you sys.txt ?

Hello Billou

Do you mean the ( sys.txt ) for the IGO program if you you mean it i attached it here

Hope to find the solution for this BUG where i need to use the two program without restart my phone ;) .

SYS.TXT

Hello Billou

Do you mean the ( sys.txt ) for the IGO program if you you mean it i attached it here

Hope to find the solution for this BUG where i need to use the two program without restart my phone ;) .

Try it :

Add it in your sys.txt :

[gps]

port=2 ===> ( change your port )

baud=4800

source="nmea"

disable_advanced=0

And can remove

[gps]

set_messages=0

Soft reset and try ;)

Edited by Billou

Guest Ramy_Ahmed
Try it :

Add it in your sys.txt :

And can remove

Soft reset and try ;)

Billou you a great man, all GPS program working now ;)

Thank you my friend you saved me ;)

Guest TarekIC

First of, thank you for this great work. I love it.

Second, I have problems with bluetooth. When I try to send a file from my pc through bluetooth it does not go through with it even though the phone has been configured and detected. I am able to establish an activesync connection using bluetooth though.

This problem existed in the previous version too ;)