OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Thanks ock!

Just flashed my i900 last night, so far it has been great. I tried a few other ROMs first and had issues. Yours just works. No issues at all so far. Thanks for all your hard work, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you put out next :D

hi,

My omnia doesn't restart automatically even:

1. After press the reset hole.

2. After hard reset

3. After soft reset.

It switches off , and i have to return ON the omnia i900 manual with power switch on the top.

Need help and advice to resolve this issues

1. Battery is full

2. Offical ROM DZAI5 used

3. Didn't change the anything else?

thanks !

Don't quite understand your problem. You can try any of the roms here on Modaco :D

the premium build is slow

It's not for everyone, I suppose. There's the ultralite version.

I have a problems with alarm on m2d 22004! It doesnt work! anybody have?

Try setting an alarm tone first. Also, double check your time. I've once set my clock 12 hrs late and woke up late. :D

I've installed your 220004 premium last night, and in the morning when i wanted to use the phone it hanged in m2d home page, i've soft reseted it and again it hanged, on second soft reset it worked... i've also noticed if you go into windows menu just after boot up it doesn't hang... so ...it may be a bug, a problem whit m2d? also if i pres the power button it blacks out and if i press it again it lights up again but still blocked , it looks that only the m2d is blocked... the phone in the background seems to work!

I've had this problem in regular M2D too.

In titanium i never had this issue !

A BIG THANKS to YOU OCK for your great roms !

The premium is the perferfect ROM that suits all my needs !!!

keep up the great work ! :D

Guest nexus nsc

Hi ock,

I have used the build ock_M2D_22004.exe fixed version.

Some bug’s detected,

-wifi ip settings manual. You can’t input 3 digits ex. 192.168.60.5

-touchflo hang’s some time. It won’t startup.

-some miner issue with nodata. I Have replaced sim to get it work.

I use now ock_24604_M2D.exe

This build works fine for me.

No issue’s for so far.

I have used other chef’s rom’s and there always a issue with something.

Is there a difference between 22004 and 24604?

regards,

Micha

From the Dutch country :D

Thanks Ock for your 22004 classic. Had some problem with the clock / time at first but after a couple of hard resets fixed it. Also, had problem opening email -the screen would hang for acouple of secs - this happened 2-3 times but now it OK.

Changed the fonts to bigger - poor eyesight. A bit bored with classic titanium so switched to gchris titanium with atcontact enabled instead of default which i find unworkable.

Don;t think 22004 is special .Maybe you should try 23534-with your recipe it could be great.

Many thanks.Look forward to more.dave

Guest kimitza

Well, i guess i'll stop at 21889 UL. What's the point of havin nice UI, even speed and stability, if don't have functionality? All the respect for you ock. I'll say it again, you are the best chef around :lol:. But if i can't use the applications i need, all i get is a nice looking, pretty useless omnia :D. :D). Too bad. Maybe in the future we will get a version optimized for omnia of wm 6.5.3. Thanks again :lol:

Guest theraf90

hey ock I'm testing your new titanium 22004 and i wanted to ask you two things:

1 Why don't you put adobe reader preinstalled on every rom? And if obviously youprefer not to could you give me the link to it?

2 How can I get to have a program or keyboard not to cut the bottom bar? it's very frustrating!!! is there some kind of registry trick or something?

Thank you for your great jobs and help!!!

1 Why don't you put adobe reader preinstalled on every rom? And if obviously youprefer not to could you give me the link to it?

2 How can I get to have a program or keyboard not to cut the bottom bar? it's very frustrating!!! is there some kind of registry trick or something?

i use this.dunno if it's latest.

Adobe_PDF_2.5_Diamond_version.cab

Guest Selim YUKSEL

Warning for phone part of 24002 build rom

there are problems in the radio rom of 24002 build rom. Wifi dont work it find to wireless networks and connect but dont connect to internet. Wifi router is same. My wireless connection of the desktop pc is connecting to my omnia but i cant open any page in destop pc.

When i connect to 3g with spb Tv i cant see any channel that 3g connection is bad.

I recommended JIIA1 radio for your device. Now i havent any problem. All are working fine.

Now i connected to internet with my omnia ( wifi router )

723201616.png

Guest zeriuss_83
Warning for phone part of 24002 build rom

there are problems in the radio rom of 24002 build rom. Wifi dont work it find to wireless networks and connect but dont connect to internet. Wifi router is same. My wireless connection of the desktop pc is connecting to my omnia but i cant open any page in destop pc.

When i connect to 3g with spb Tv i cant see any channel that 3g connection is bad.

I recommended JIIA1 radio for your device. Now i havent any problem. All are working fine.

Now i connected to internet with my omnia ( wifi router )

723201616.png

HERE are PDA part and EBOOT only!!!! There is no phone part!!!

3g and wifi working very good on my telephone!!! 22004 m2d...

I was running until today Ryrzy 28205 m2dv2 rom and was happy about it but was in need for a change too, so I tried like 4 other roms today and yours is the best so far.

2 things tho:

- The Photos and Videos tabs in M2d is not working by lack of the "album searcher" presence

- The "theme colors" settings is also gone

Any chance you could post the 2 missing cabs, than for me your rom would be complete.

Cheers

Personally i prefer Foxit reader which using lesser resource.

I was running until today Ryrzy 28205 m2dv2 rom and was happy about it but was in need for a change too, so I tried like 4 other roms today and yours is the best so far.

2 things tho:

- The Photos and Videos tabs in M2d is not working by lack of the "album searcher" presence

- The "theme colors" settings is also gone

Any chance you could post the 2 missing cabs, than for me your rom would be complete.

Cheers

for the album searcher, ock had post it few pages back, try look for it.

What's going on... I hard reset today my Omnia, copied my sms tone to the windows folder and used that tone. A few hours it worked but now when I get a new sms no sound at all...

Can anybody help me with that :D

Guest Alien-Tech

OCK Thank you very very much for your Ultralite 22004, I think further flashes are finally on the side track at least for some time. It works smooth and after putting my mass of cabs inside it still have a lot of free room and ram.

Tough I would prefer those colored icons for windows bar it doesn't hurt, because I am using the SPB!

Thnx

Guest MimomaN

Sorry for asking , but i really can't find what i'm asking about :S

in this rom , where is " Mouse " options ??

where / how to change between mouse mode or 4-ways navigation ??

Guest jms2367
Sorry for asking , but i really can't find what i'm asking about :S

in this rom , where is " Mouse " options ??

where / how to change between mouse mode or 4-ways navigation ??

mouse does not work in wm6.5 roms. sorry.

Guest ap20001

I've flash ur rom 24601 UL, 22004 UL,22004 titanium classic

I found that there's a small bug

when I used inesoft phone, the dial-out screen wont change unless U restart the phone.

for example, the first time I dial 138520, then it shows 138520. But then if I dial 138555, it still shows 138555.

Hope U to solve this problem

thank U for ur roms

hi ock

Do you have plans for a "replacement" of the 21889, greatest rom EVER :D :D

I know other chefs has made 21892 but pdee's roms doesn't like my phone " mms doesn't work" and you roms are simply faster than others cooks :lol:

thanks for all you work

Guest jms2367
hi ock

Do you have plans for a "replacement" of the 21889, greatest rom EVER :D :D

I know other chefs has made 21892 but pdee's roms doesn't like my phone " mms doesn't work" and you roms are simply faster than others cooks :lol:

thanks for all you work

+1 chef. :lol:

Regarding the poll - voted for Samsung Keyboard (lite one?), but did not even know there was a working HTC keyboard for the Omnia. Any links to a cab, I would love to give that a go.