OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest g3n3ral

master ock is there will be 21892 lite,m2d,etc...?

and master ock what phone part version do you recommend for your rom i am currently at dxid1

Edited by g3n3ral

Guest ichkhan

hello everybody

OCK thank you again for your kitchen

but you can cook premium build

but without M2D

with all the apps What he has in premium

except M2D

For example, if you can add this (UL Build 21892) or (UL Build 22004)

please

thank you in advance

sorry for my English

is translated by google

Hi OCK

in your new ROM Ultralite! 22004 I have two problems.

1) I can't recive MMS

2) in the SPB MS 3.5.3 i don't see USB connection icon in settings

could you fix it ?

Edited by Furdik

Hi ock

Thanks very much for doing 21892 :(

It's nearly as good as 21889.

Just a few bugs htc task manager dosn't work proberly and spb seems to be a bit more buggy but it works. Don't know if the htc task manager is making spb buggy or if it is the build.

NOT critic just to let you know :(

What the 21892 does better than 21889 is that you have the option of installing samsung keyboard

Hi OCK

in your new ROM Ultralite! I have two problems.

1) I can't recive MMS

2) in the SPB MS 3.5.3 i don't see USB connection icon in settings

could you fix it ?

MMS problem: operator setting> change for 30 sek and then change back.

Spb: +1

Guest corpisa
Spb: +1

it's not Chef´s fault, this will happen with spb using any rom from any chef, any phone, any brand, jeje.. it´s spb´s fault, just go to start and look for it in regular windows settings menu, then when it´s shown in spb´s last used programs do what you want with it, make it a favorite or something..

slds,

PS. just looked at my brother's phone who has omnia with default rom and running spb and I can confirm its the same.

Guest extvision
tick "Use Unicode when necessary"

my fault :( , big thanks!

zeriuss_83, прошито, оказывается, нормально, тормознул я немного :(

Guest corpisa
I had ryrzy rom and problem with SPB MS i had not

PS: I'm sorry MMS works :(

there is no problem with spb mobile shell, it´s just that some windows icons or maybe just the one they are talking it´s not shown under spb settings but everything runs ok.

slds,

hi ock

So far the build 21892 seems to by pretty buggy, if I remenber correct pdee made 3 versions before it ran ok, so just to much work for an old build but thanks very much for doing it :(

Guest corpisa
hi ock

So far the build 21892 seems to by pretty buggy, if I remember correct pdee made 3 versions before it ran ok, so just to much work for an old build but thanks very much for doing it :(

Not true entirely.. the only bug it had on chef Pdhee was the deep sleep bug, other than that it ran extremely fast and everything worked as it should so if chef Ock has resolved that it should be a pretty good release. it might be old UI but I will not call it and old build, seems to me it has just been release lately and I can tell you that previous one version 21891 is one of the best builds i have ever used, it just feels like an original rom so if someone wants a build for everyday use, this one might be the one... in my opinion off course.

slds,

Well i read this and thought this was bizzare coz i didnt have this issue, but just a couple of minutes ago, i now have this problem! So x2 for this bug (M2Dv2 Rom build 22004).... strange one though, never experienced this before, im sure theres a simple fix.....hopefully! Been running this rom for about 3 days without troubles untill now!

I have found the reason for this problem... I installed a cab to change my M2D home clock and someway it effects on my sms ringtone. Try to uninstall some cabs to found out which one effects this problem. Master Ocks rom 22004 M2D is awesome and this problem is not a rom bug :(

Sorry for my not so good english...

there is no problem with spb mobile shell, it´s just that some windows icons or maybe just the one they are talking it´s not shown under spb settings but everything runs ok.

slds,

What we meant was changing the home background from files. It works in rzyzy's rom but not this one. Btw, I am using ock's 22004 ul rom.. and i am having plenty of problems with lite/II dialer, even after i installed the phonebook and call log.

Guest LuckyTan

Tried? How is it? Any sleep bug or any known bug for u?

Build 21892

Updated: 22 Feb 2010

My lightest rom ever, just a 47.5 MB download biggrin.gif

Changelog:

- Classic UI, with ok/close button on top

- ADDED: HTC Task Manager

- REMOVED: Showcase

- REMOVED: FlashLite

- REMOVED: JBLEND

WOAH!!!! NICE .. FINALLY !!

Guest jms2367
I used sk tools to get the right size fonts, no biggi. I always install streaming player after opera is installed. The phone part I use

http://200.98.236.85/conteudo/phone/i900JJIA1PHONE.rar and read the thread

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/

thanks. my problem w/ the streaming player must be with the phone part.

does this phone part (JJIA1) support the asia pacific region? i am hesitant since i have been using the DXIA2 phone part for some time now.

Guest g3n3ral

21892 no sleep bug any more but kinda buggy

mr ock any tips tweak to speed up your rom?....

what do you suggest phone part vertion x99????........

i guess ill be roll back to dhee 21892 for now

Guest LuckyTan

Thanks. Was hoping to be a "bug-free" one. Kinda like the 218xx series.

thanks. my problem w/ the streaming player must be with the phone part.

does this phone part (JJIA1) support the asia pacific region? i am hesitant since i have been using the DXIA2 phone part for some time now.

I don't really know. My phonepart should be xbic but it runs fine on JIIA but still testing.

I know that some one from singapore installed it and for him it runs fine.Try to ask in the thread.

Not true entirely.. the only bug it had on chef Pdhee was the deep sleep bug, other than that it ran extremely fast and everything worked as it should so if chef Ock has resolved that it should be a pretty good release. it might be old UI but I will not call it and old build, seems to me it has just been release lately and I can tell you that previous one version 21891 is one of the best builds i have ever used, it just feels like an original rom so if someone wants a build for everyday use, this one might be the one... in my opinion off course.

slds,

Hehe I know, I begged ock to make 21892 :( and phdee reached beta 3 so I believe he made 3 to get it like he wanted. I don't say his roms are bad or that it isn't a good release now, where did you get that from !! What I meant by "old build" is that the build 21892 was made in januar and since that there have been a lot of newer builds :( Just didn't think that ock would build us this "older" rom but i'am thankfull that he did :(

Ps I use 21889 my self.

Guest jms2367
I don't really know. My phonepart should be xbic but it runs fine on JIIA but still testing.

I know that some one from singapore installed it and for him it runs fine.Try to ask in the thread.

thanks. i already updated to jjia1 phone part. sad to say, streaming player is still not working. i already tried 3 versions.

Guest Alien-Tech

I don't know about you guys but 22004 UL works perfectly for me!

Known issues:

- USB icon missing

- mouse as usual

- operator double switch on first use of network

I think that's about it for now!

And what's the most important no freakin Sleeping beauty's bug (sleep-o-death)!

hi ock what about include these 2 cabs in your roms?

A finger friendly volume control UI which replace winmo old and ugly interface

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ab/#entry979742

and this cab which seems to enhance battery life on i900

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ry-enhancement/

bye!!

Edited by ketr

master ock is there will be 21892 lite,m2d,etc...?

and master ock what phone part version do you recommend for your rom i am currently at dxid1

Nope, don't have much time to do other versions. As for the phone part, I've not tried any others, won't be able to comment on that.

hello everybody

OCK thank you again for your kitchen

but you can cook premium build

but without M2D

with all the apps What he has in premium

except M2D

For example, if you can add this (UL Build 21892) or (UL Build 22004)

please

thank you in advance

sorry for my English

is translated by google

Actually, you can turn the M2D premium version into a Titanium premium version by disabling M2D and enabling Titanium.

What we meant was changing the home background from files. It works in rzyzy's rom but not this one. Btw, I am using ock's 22004 ul rom.. and i am having plenty of problems with lite/II dialer, even after i installed the phonebook and call log.

I see, I'm not quite sure how to fix it though, can you change wallpaper from WM's Settings?

As for the dialer, phonebk, call log etc, maybe you can try TitaniumClassic instead? It has all these in already :(

Possible to elaborate on "kinda buggy"? I'll try to fix any issues. As for speeding up my roms, perhaps you can try tweaking it using SK Tools, I've incorporated most cache tweaks already.

hi ock what about include these 2 cabs in your roms?

A finger friendly volume control UI which replace winmo old and ugly interface

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ab/#entry979742

and this cab which seems to enhance battery life on i900

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ry-enhancement/

bye!!

Hmmm... seems the first link is cut off somehow. As for the battery enhancement, they are already in my roms. :(

Edited by ock

Guest Pickiki

Just installed "TitaniumClassic_22004" - the BEST ROM by far from other 15 i tried...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! nice and clean and fast!

2small issues - in the "Favorites Hacinkg" section--> Enable dialer skin:

1) this is by far the most usable and best dialer for the Omnia - just that the SpeakerPhone button is grayed out

the Menu-->turn speakerphone on is working...

2) on the same dialer , when pressing the "text to:" button on the down right , the TEXT is white-meaning can't see it..

is the fix above fix this?

big thanks!!