OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest jmsmartins

hi ock!

are u thinking of cooking 23103 build? seems to be a very nice build :(

what about that awesome manilla skin u showed us some posts above?

i'm on your 22004 UL with classic manilla (much faster than v2!) and i'm very happy with it, THANKS

Nope, don't have much time to do other versions. As for the phone part, I've not tried any others, won't be able to comment on that.

Actually, you can turn the M2D premium version into a Titanium premium version by disabling M2D and enabling Titanium.

I see, I'm not quite sure how to fix it though, can you change wallpaper from WM's Settings?

As for the dialer, phonebk, call log etc, maybe you can try TitaniumClassic instead? It has all these in already :(

Possible to elaborate on "kinda buggy"? I'll try to fix any issues. As for speeding up my roms, perhaps you can try tweaking it using SK Tools, I've incorporated most cache tweaks already.

Hmmm... seems the first link is cut off somehow. As for the battery enhancement, they are already in my roms. :(

Hi ock

For me was buggy the co op with spb

: You had to press harder to get the phone to react.

: Htc task manager, worked then didn't.

: Slow spb compared to 21889

: When starting facebook connect from spb it started like it should but didn't go back to where it should.

: I never had to change operator " 30 sek" with you roms before

It just was like something didn't write or read to the harddrive as it should. So for me it sounds like the installer/ install file just did something wrong, but what do I know :(

The first install started with wifi on and a corrupted screen after hard reset it was like a normal install but still the corrupted screen " Just changed the wallpaper" offcourse" :( So with spb it just felt ustable, nothing like the 21889.

AND NO I'AM NOT CRITISISING OCK, HE ASKED. Just saying so I don't get butchered :(

Just installed "TitaniumClassic_22004" - the BEST ROM by far from other 15 i tried...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! nice and clean and fast!

2small issues - in the "Favorites Hacinkg" section--> Enable dialer skin:

1) this is by far the most usable and best dialer for the Omnia - just that the SpeakerPhone button is grayed out

the Menu-->turn speakerphone on is working...

2) on the same dialer , when pressing the "text to:" button on the down right , the TEXT is white-meaning can't see it..

is the fix above fix this?

big thanks!!

Ok, added to my to-do list :(

hi ock!

are u thinking of cooking 23103 build? seems to be a very nice build :(

what about that awesome manilla skin u showed us some posts above?

i'm on your 22004 UL with classic manilla (much faster than v2!) and i'm very happy with it, THANKS

Unfortunately I may not have much time these few days, I'll build some and test them out though. 22004 seems good at the moment, but I guess some may like the threaded email in 23534 and my previous 23518. I'm definitely keeping an eye on those new builds.

Hi ock

For me was buggy the co op with spb

: You had to press harder to get the phone to react.

: Htc task manager, worked then didn't.

: Slow spb compared to 21889

: When starting facebook connect from spb it started like it should but didn't go back to where it should.

: I never had to change operator " 30 sek" with you roms before

It just was like something didn't write or read to the harddrive as it should. So for me it sounds like the installer/ install file just did something wrong, but what do I know :(

The first install started with wifi on and a corrupted screen after hard reset it was like a normal install but still the corrupted screen " Just changed the wallpaper" offcourse" :( So with spb it just felt ustable, nothing like the 21889.

AND NO I'AM NOT CRITISISING OCK, HE ASKED. Just saying so I don't get butchered :(

I see, I'll cook in BTAR in my next release, it may improve touch sensitivity as it uses a different touch.dll. I'll take a look at HTC task manager again, but may not be able to fix some problems with SPB MS.

Taking a break after the recent 5 releases, should release some new ones next week. :(

Edited by ock

thanks. i already updated to jjia1 phone part. sad to say, streaming player is still not working. i already tried 3 versions.

Hmm if you never got the streaming player to work maybe you can test the phone at another hotspot, just to see if it is some restriction in the wireless router or hotspot. If it isn't I don't know if the is a setting in preconfiguration that could help you, but here is the list of commands:

I don't recommend touching settings unless you know what your doing or have copied the defaults so you can revert back.

*#0206*8376263# - Shows a screen with the PDA/Phone version numbers, H/W and RFCalDate.

*#197328640# - Root debug menu

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

3. Network-Call Setting:

>1. Power On Attach: (Attach [default] or Detach) ???

>2. Service Domain: (Combined [default], CS or PS) Changes which service domain to use.

>3. Network mode: (Auto [default], GSM or WCDMA) Changes the data connexion mode. WCDMA is 3G.

>4. Network order (Auto [default], GSM first, WCDMA first or No change) Changes which mode to try first when connecting, with Network Mode on Auto.

4. Internal - Password is unknown. I'm not sure what it does.

*#9090# - (GSM test) UART/USB settings.

*#0842# - Shows tests for the Vibration, the Back Light and the Alert LED (Power buttton LED).

*#2580# - (GSM test) Integrity settings.

*#0228# - (GSM test) Shows the detailed GSM status: Antenna signal power, served network mode, temperature, Battery, Voltage (Antenna ADC test)

*#2222# - (GSM test) Shows the FTA hardware version.

*#1111# - (GSM test) Shows the FTA software version.

*#0011# - (Executes \Windows\TestMode.exe) (GSM test) Shows some more detailed GSM (Basic Information) status.

Guest gerardM

Hey ock!

First of all I want to say that I really like your ROM, this is the first time i'm using a custom ROM and so far I really like it :(

But ofcourse I've got one thing I don't like :(

When I go in People and tap All People my phone opens the standard Windows contacts list, is there a way you can edit this so it opens that nice samsung style phonebook instead of the standard Windows one?

Thanks in advance! :(

BTW, in using the premium one.

Hello,

i wonder if i had missed something. I flashed my omnia with differrents 6.5 ROM's and i always get an empty ring tones under settings->sounds. Drop menu for ring tone is empty and then i can't even close settings window anymore...

Any suggestion?

Hello,

i wonder if i had missed something. I flashed my omnia with differrents 6.5 ROM's and i always get an empty ring tones under settings->sounds. Drop menu for ring tone is empty and then i can't even close settings window anymore...

Any suggestion?

Just make a folder in my storage or sd card with name My Ringtones then soft reset your phone

u will be able to choose from your list

Hello,

Any suggestion?

First remenber to use file explorer to set ring tone. Browse to file, tap and hold, choose, set as ring tone. All other tones can be copied to windows, reset device and then you can choose what you want.

Guest jms2367
First remenber to use file explorer to set ring tone. Browse to file, tap and hold, choose, set as ring tone. All other tones can be copied to windows, reset device and then you can choose what you want.

I always store my ringtones at the root directory of my storage. the tones saved in this directory can be set at ring tone/message alert tone in the sounds and notification settings

Guest kimitza

It's easy to set up the root directory as default ringtone place. Just a litle registry tweak and you don't have to copy the ringtones in the windows folder. this way you save the device memory. Just do this

Create a folder "My Ringtones" in my storage.

To change to My Storage location:

HKCU\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring\Directory

Name:Directory

String:\My Storage\

If you want to use the Storage Card, just change the string.

Name:Directory

String:\Storage Card\My Ringtones

Soft reset and you're ready to go

That's it :(

Edited by kimitza

Guest Terenc3

hmm i dnno if anybody mentioned this but, when send out chinese text sms, receiver only saw ???????????. Tested on quite a few phone. Any ideas? Im on 28218 Premium.

Guest Alien-Tech
hey ock,

are you going to cook a build with 23540? it is really fast and stable! :-)

thanks four your hard work!

First of I am totally in with the request above and I intended to propose this same thing. If I was a cook not a waiter I would cook this delicious dish named 23540. Of-course with changed recipe. This is the only 6.5 with working mouse, stable everything and fast&Furious also. The main thing is it totally fills the memory and ram also because it is full of programs of questionable usage.

So OCK if you, as my favorite chef so far, would be able to make a UL version out of it with standard goodies (SRS WOW,...) and maybe some new ones as battery enchantment,...and maybe M2D also :(, I thing you would have a winner and I thinh Gusteau's restaurant would shine 5 stars again as Remy from Ratatouille would say! :(

All good, and thanks for now with your 22004!

Guest jms2367
ock can you test again the 21892 hmmm there so many bug... thanks

i believe ock already asked to be more specific re what the bugs are sir so that he could fix these.

hi ock

Regarding 21889

Don't know if you know but in the "original" samsung dialer, the speaker button dosn't work. You can turn speaker on in menu but not with the button.

Just to let you know :(

Guest lordmorgul

Could anyone post a snapshot of the HTC keyboard? I'm using the Omnia Lite keyboard (switched from FingerKeyboard some time ago) but I'm wondering how does this one look.

Guest LuckyTan
hmm i dnno if anybody mentioned this but, when send out chinese text sms, receiver only saw ???????????. Tested on quite a few phone. Any ideas? Im on 28218 Premium.

I'm still using 28218 premium too. Is simply awesome for me, using titaniumsense interface. Thanks again, OCK.

OCK, I think gchris mentioned in his post, he's onto titaniumsense v1.3, but no device to test wqvga. Wondering if u r interested n have the time to test/cook into it? If no time, is ok. Don't worry. :(

Terenc3, you try select:

In Messaging, you go to --> Tools --> Options --> Messaging --> Select Use Unicode when necessary.

Edited by LuckyTan