OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Petter88
Not too sure on this one, I found a reg key but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Too bad, this means you haven't cooked that Vol panel in but it is actually in the fundamentals or whatever it's called? I guess that if I can't remove it I'll have to live with it, but my brothers Tytn has 6.5 that brings up the windows classics vol panel, and I'd say that that's a smother solution... Thank you ock for trying to find a solution, and please tell if you would stumble over one, love you're ROM anyways :)

Edit: If I click the vol keys and then bring up a non fullscreen task manager (I put Resco task manager on the camera button to try), it says "Volume Controler" is running, there's no way I could replace that program right?

Edited by Petter88

Guest Alien-Tech

I have to mention this. I was using OCK's 22004 for a few weeks and was really satisfied. I switched to 23545 two days ago and I am even happier. I haven't encounter any bugs so far.

Thnx OCK

Guest Heinrich Nak

Very impressed by your ROM. Picked the UltraLite (23545) and it's awesome!

Minor issue: new e-mail notification (Gmail through ActiveSync push) will only work when the phone is "awake". In standby mode, there's no new e-mail notification at all (sound, vibrate etc.), while SMS notifications work fine. Any ideas?

Guest Romiro81

The best ROMs I ever seen! ;)

OCK, please fix the problem: time self-resets after device soft reset. It observed only after first 1-5 soft-resets after hard reset. Sorry for playing on words :)

UltraLite ROM

Guest king_omar87

hi their I'm a kind of a newbie

i was wondering does the premium rom have the Titanium interface in addition to the M2D ?

also does it still have the samsung keyboard or any big letters keyboard ?

thank you guys

Sir OCK,

do u plan to have others Titanium theme?

such as this:

That looks great, I'll try it out when I have time.

I have to mention this. I was using OCK's 22004 for a few weeks and was really satisfied. I switched to 23545 two days ago and I am even happier. I haven't encounter any bugs so far.

Thnx OCK

Glad you like it ;)

Very impressed by your ROM. Picked the UltraLite (23545) and it's awesome!

Minor issue: new e-mail notification (Gmail through ActiveSync push) will only work when the phone is "awake". In standby mode, there's no new e-mail notification at all (sound, vibrate etc.), while SMS notifications work fine. Any ideas?

Have you set some tones? I've left out ringtones in UltraLite versions.

The best ROMs I ever seen! :P

OCK, please fix the problem: time self-resets after device soft reset. It observed only after first 1-5 soft-resets after hard reset. Sorry for playing on words :)

UltraLite ROM

Not sure how to fix this, Google didn't help me much for this one ;)

hi their I'm a kind of a newbie

i was wondering does the premium rom have the Titanium interface in addition to the M2D ?

also does it still have the samsung keyboard or any big letters keyboard ?

thank you guys

Yes, it has a Samsung Keyboard. If you prefer it over Ezinput, install this cab which will re-enable T9 in Samsung Keybd.

And remember to check out my comparison chart of the various versions.

Edited by ock

Guest Heinrich Nak
Have you set some tones? I've left out ringtones in UltraLite versions.

Yes, I have. And it's working fine when the screen is on, but no new mail notification in standby mode (screen off or locked)...

Guest Alien-Tech
The best ROMs I ever seen! :P

UltraLite ROM

I use 23545 UL Rom, I didn't notice any of this self time resets!

Best config for me so far:

i900

OCK 23545 UL

Phone part:PUJA1

SBP 3.5 with Nang MOBILE sense

...and lots of usefull stuff! ;)

Cya

Guest lignum1966

Noticed a problem , not sure if it's rom specific or something to do with SPB shell 3.5 , if I'm typing a text and get a phone call I answer the call , no dramas , but when I hang up the phone freezes as it switches back to the text message , anyone lese experienced anything similar ? It's happened a few times now .

Using Ocks' 545 premium .

Guest Koverka

Hello Ock,

great roms,

please Windows Mobile 6.1... M2D (or M2D classic => modern skin or blue skin), Normal, Premium versions.

Advantages:

Mouse is

Auto Brightness is

The phone could be louder

3G Camera better

Faster

Please ..

(Do not miss the green phone book, and that can be :) )

Edited by Koverka

Guest acrocosm

I'm having issues with bluetooth. I haven't tried file transfer but I can't connect to my car's headset/audio gateway. It appears connected right when I first pair them but still when I try bluetooth audio playback I get "no audio device". Then I try to turn bluetooth off and on again and it appears disconnected on the device list. If I hit "connect" I get a message that it couldn't connect because the password was wrong. I have deleted the device from my omnia and from the car set quite a few times retried even with reboot but to no avail.

I have tried 23545 normal and 23637 normal/lite. Any suggestions? I don't really want to try the m2d version, I don't even like titanium, I always install samsung today 2, I find it the most efficient today screen but if there's a possibility it will short the issue I'll probably try it. (I like rltoday too but I'm too lazy to build/edit my own theme, I did it once for my old ipaq 614, anyway...)

Other than that, with the latest normal rom (23545) sometimes there's no touch responce on the (ms) dialler's contact list.

As a side note, showcase is great but it doesn't always work, like when have an app open that hooks the assosiated hardware button. On the contrary, samsung's app switcher works with gesture and it works 100% on whatever I have tried it. I need it especially for sunvox since I use it on finger mode. I always install it through xda_uc but I'd suggest cooking that in too, it's very small anyway. If a mod could be made to make it 2 or 3 rows instead of just 1 that would be the greatest tast manager imho (or at least the greatest complimentary task manager for showcase).

...and I wish quick menu would work for 6.5.x ;)

Some letters on the startup screen go offscreen. why did you make it like that? It seems like a mistake and looks bad I think. Anyway overall I can live with all these, your roms are clean and great but the bluetooth issue is really a problem.

Sorry for the length, just a last question... I'm completely confused with build numbers. 23xxx, 28xxx, what? I'd thing 23xxx would be older, but then 23545 is newer and newer that 23637 too :) Could someone explain or link me to a page that explains it?

Thnx

edit: Oh another soft reset fixed the bluetooth issue. Brilliant ^_____^

Edited by acrocosm

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

I'm using 23545 Premium and i have problems using Samsung Keyboard, can't get the XT9 to work with this. With Touch Input it works but then the camera won't work.

Is there a solution?

Best Regards

Guest Petter88
Hi!

I'm using 23545 Premium and i have problems using Samsung Keyboard, can't get the XT9 to work with this. With Touch Input it works but then the camera won't work.

Is there a solution?

Best Regards

If I'm not wrong I think both these problems has to do with EZ input... I think (I'm not using Premium) that this should fix it http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=49140

OCK linked to it earlier:

"Yes, it has a Samsung Keyboard. If you prefer it over Ezinput, install this cab which will re-enable T9 in Samsung Keybd."

I think that I read earlier on that EZ input messes with the camera to...

Guest Petter88
camera application cant remember choise for contrast, saturnation...

This problem lies in the camera software and is present in the official omnia ROM also, would be nice if one could fix it, but as I said, not ROM-specific...

Guest neilpiaro

hey guys,just flashed to 23545 m2d and have a problem with sms tab.Messages arent showing up on home screen at all(via sms tab).Gotta click all messages to get to msg.Any ideas how to fix this?Sorry if problem /answer has been mentioned

Guest fense

sir OCK,

for the sms with double scrool bar and also slow in sms, any possible solution for it. thanks

my phone hanged after sending a long sms.. and nned to soft reset.

i found no idea to solve it.

hope to hear from u, thanks.

hi OCK.. Nice ROM

just a little insight for you. it will be nice if you add this things in your next project.. see this link

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...tors-in-m2d-v2/

May be a bit buggy, especially when M2D is restarted etc, thought of cooking it in, but decided not to.

Yes, I have. And it's working fine when the screen is on, but no new mail notification in standby mode (screen off or locked)...

I remember an earlier report on issues with Messenger notifications, can't seem to find a solution to that. Registry settings seem ok though, dunno what's the problem :)

camera application cant remember choise for contrast, saturnation...

Hi!

See Petter88's replies, he's spot on with his replies. Thanks Petter88 for helping out!

hey guys,just flashed to 23545 m2d and have a problem with sms tab.Messages arent showing up on home screen at all(via sms tab).Gotta click all messages to get to msg.Any ideas how to fix this?Sorry if problem /answer has been mentioned

That's strange, possible to do a screenshot? You're using Manila Classic or M2Dv1?

sir OCK,

for the sms with double scrool bar and also slow in sms, any possible solution for it. thanks

my phone hanged after sending a long sms.. and nned to soft reset.

i found no idea to solve it.

hope to hear from u, thanks.

Try one of these cabs. Both replaces the msg skin I've used with the default one, which should fix double scrollbars. I've made another with the htmlnote.dll tweak, which should speed things up a bit (and hopefully fix crashes).

Original skin

original skin plus htmlnote.dll tweak

And a small reminder to those using Manila Classic, remember to install this cab to fix sms replying issues.

Edited by ock