OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest neilpiaro

Cheers for the prompt response.Problem solved.It was due to p.h.onex plugin/today registry.A little tweaking and its all good.Thx for the excellent rom

Guest yzfr1kong

Hi ock,

I would like to report a bug in the UltraLite rom. During a video call (with the call already connected), the opposite party's video image cannot be seen. it's just a blank grey screen.

any quick fix for this?

another separate matter is when accessing call log from main page, an error prompt message appears, something like call log is not installed correctly.

other than these two, the UltraLite rom is pretty smooth and fast.

thanks.

Edited by yzfr1kong

Guest LuckyTan
I've made another with the htmlnote.dll tweak, which should speed things up a bit (and hopefully fix crashes).

Have installed the WM_Default_SMS_skin__htmlnote_.cab

Seems faster in launching sms from titaniumsense. Well done, Ock! In addition, have also noticed the icons of deleted messages have correctly reflected finally. Previously, was reflected as mms icons in the deleted message folder (tho' not a big problem). hehe.

Thank you. :)

Guest leunamme

hi Ock.. tried installing attached cabs to fix the double scrollbars on SMS, but nothing happened after install, i still see double scrollbars on SMS...

are there other fixes on this?

Thanks..

Guest fense
Try one of the attached cabs. Both replaces the msg skin I've used with the default one, which should fix double scrollbars. I've made another with the htmlnote.dll tweak, which should speed things up a bit (and hopefully fix crashes).

And a small reminder to those using Manila Classic, remember to install this cab to fix sms replying issues.

thanks for fast reply.

just a question, is that also working for ur previous ROM? I am still using ur 23541 M2D ROM...

Guest Rebels
Hi!

I'm using 23545 Premium and i cant take photos the photobutton doesnt work no matter how hard or soft i push it

EZInput causing the problem, changing tp omnia keyboard solves the problem.. :)

Guest neilpiaro

Another quick question.How does one go about changing the wallpaper of lockscreen?Possible?Read somewhere that i gotta resize desired pic to 240 by 400,name it background.png,dump it in windows.However cant even find background.png in windows folder.Any ideas?

Guest fense
Another quick question.How does one go about changing the wallpaper of lockscreen?Possible?Read somewhere that i gotta resize desired pic to 240 by 400,name it background.png,dump it in windows.However cant even find background.png in windows folder.Any ideas?

because the filename for the lockscreen background in ock ROM is not background.png

try look in windows folder for LS_LockScene.cpr

mine had modified so dun knw the default.

Guest darkside80

For me the lockscreen is always the background image on home screen and i'm hapy with that :)

Guest assinormal
EZInput causing the problem, changing tp omnia keyboard solves the problem.. :)

wow thanks alot totally weird but works perfectly thx alot

Guest PJ_Omnia
If I'm not wrong I think both these problems has to do with EZ input... I think (I'm not using Premium) that this should fix it http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=49140

OCK linked to it earlier:

"Yes, it has a Samsung Keyboard. If you prefer it over Ezinput, install this cab which will re-enable T9 in Samsung Keybd."

I think that I read earlier on that EZ input messes with the camera to...

Thx Petter88!

Knew read somewhere that the camera had something to do with with EzInput but not T9 problems. Installed the .cab and all is well again :-)

In swedish=> du är grym Petter88 läst andra av dina inlägg du har verkligen koll på läget tackar!!!

Guest Petter88
Thx Petter88!

Knew read somewhere that the camera had something to do with with EzInput but not T9 problems. Installed the .cab and all is well again :-)

In swedish=> du är grym Petter88 läst andra av dina inlägg du har verkligen koll på läget tackar!!!

SWE: Tackar :) Man blir som beroende när man väl börjar flasha om och leka ;)

Guest Petter88

Lately I have been feeling that I miss my old SPB UI alot as manila ias very good looking while not very practical and SPB is extremely practical (among other things it has quick access to wifi and BT switches, a real nice birthday reminder and calendar wich M2D lacks) a few days ago I found this:

http://forum.brighthand.com/showthread.php?p=1795495

I love it! here's a quick screenshot of my home screen (calendar and Birthday reminder is on other pages easily accessed by swiping your finger across the screen if you didn't try spb...)

screen003o.png

(Reason for extra contacts button (you get SPB contacts by double clicking bottom bar) is that I prefer Resco CM wich can unfortunately not be integrated afaik)

(Just thought I'd share it with you, since custom ROMs have so much memory free I just deactivated M2D and installed SPB (running 23637))

Edited by Petter88

Guest Petter88
See Petter88's replies, he's spot on with his replies. Thanks Petter88 for helping out!

Try one of the attached cabs. Both replaces the msg skin I've used with the default one, which should fix double scrollbars. I've made another with the htmlnote.dll tweak, which should speed things up a bit (and hopefully fix crashes).

Thank you for the complement, I'm happy to share what I myself picked up mostly in your thread :)

I can't seam to get the original SMS skin :S installed the cab with the dll tweak and soft reseted, tried it twice but still no luck... THe original one is the one with green and blue "labels" right? But maybe this doesn't work for your 23637 ROM, if not, is it much work and trouble to modify it for 23637? And how about the tweak?, should that help me so I should keep the cab installed even tho it seams to have no visual effect? don't know if it speeded things up, but I think it might have ;)

Guest tjm21

Hi,

Noob here :) Love the rom, two questions thou, is there a way to get the weather to update on the home screen (i get an error no weather update available, but it updates on the weather tab fine) and is there a way to set the screen to landscape only ( I have an app that i can only access all the buttons when in landscape).

Any help or advise would great, thanks

Guest Petter88
Hi,

Noob here :) Love the rom, two questions thou, is there a way to get the weather to update on the home screen (i get an error no weather update available, but it updates on the weather tab fine) and is there a way to set the screen to landscape only ( I have an app that i can only access all the buttons when in landscape).

Any help or advise would great, thanks

Don't know about the weather, but try going to settings/connections/connections and under the advanced tab, click "select network" and put both drop lists on "my internet" (not sure if this will help, probably not, but it's good to have done it and it can't hurt)

About the landscape you can set it under settings/system/screen, but keep in mind that M2D doesn't work well with landscape, maybe consider asigning a button to <rotate screen>, this gives you the ability of rotating the screen by the push of a button and enables you to keep it "locked" anyway (by locked I mean not rotating by g-sensor).

To do this you go to settings/personal/buttons and choose from the list (main menu, main menu hold, camera, camera hold) and below "assign a program:" choose "<Rotate screen> (among the selections in the top of the list).

Hi ock,

I would like to report a bug in the UltraLite rom. During a video call (with the call already connected), the opposite party's video image cannot be seen. it's just a blank grey screen.

any quick fix for this?

another separate matter is when accessing call log from main page, an error prompt message appears, something like call log is not installed correctly.

other than these two, the UltraLite rom is pretty smooth and fast.

thanks.

Do you mean from the dialer or Titanium? Either way, you can install Call log

hi Ock.. tried installing attached cabs to fix the double scrollbars on SMS, but nothing happened after install, i still see double scrollbars on SMS...

are there other fixes on this?

Thanks..

thanks for fast reply.

just a question, is that also working for ur previous ROM? I am still using ur 23541 M2D ROM...

Thank you for the complement, I'm happy to share what I myself picked up mostly in your thread :)

I can't seam to get the original SMS skin :S installed the cab with the dll tweak and soft reseted, tried it twice but still no luck... THe original one is the one with green and blue "labels" right? But maybe this doesn't work for your 23637 ROM, if not, is it much work and trouble to modify it for 23637? And how about the tweak?, should that help me so I should keep the cab installed even tho it seams to have no visual effect? don't know if it speeded things up, but I think it might have ;)

Oopsss.... forgot to to set the default directory. Here are the fixed versions, again I've made two cabs. Quit messaging before installing and then soft reset. If you use mms, I suggest using the first one.

And yes, fense & Petter88, they should work with older builds.

Edited by ock

Guest fense
Oopsss.... forgot to to set the default directory. Here are the fixed versions, again I've made two cabs. Quit messaging before installing and then soft reset. If you use mms, I suggest using the first one.

thanks OCK. ya I realise it was installed to program file and had moved it to windows directory, work better now. hehe

thanks

Guest Whatever82

Could someone help me with these issue.

I'm using the latest premium rom build 23545.

I'm using medical programs Skyscape, that require reading and wondering if there a way to set it to scroll up and down by sliding my finger up and down the screen instead of having to press the up and down arrow key on the screen.

Thank you so much in advance

Guest Petter88

Out of curiosity, may I ask why with the mms thing? Almost never use mms, but I would like to be able to do it :) how will the tweak affect it?

Guest fense
Could someone help me with these issue.

I'm using the latest premium rom build 23545.

I'm using medical programs Skyscape, that require reading and wondering if there a way to set it to scroll up and down by sliding my finger up and down the screen instead of having to press the up and down arrow key on the screen.

Thank you so much in advance

I am using it. u can enlarge the scroll bar to large side for finger friendly scrolling. i dun think ur idea gonna be work, because u need to modified all skyscape reader..unless the publisher do so.

Guest braynov

I had a problem with the call history. I had to clear it by "Delete All Calls" to start showing me the history again. It's something like that the "cash size" for calls is reached and all history must be deleted. It simply stopped showing me the new call history and it stays on the old ones. It's disturbing because when i have 2 or more missed calls I can't see them. If it's only one missed call it's shown on the titanium home screen (Build 23545) and i can see the person's name and give him/her a call back.

Guest neilpiaro

Just realized in goggle maps,cant seem to login in as nothing appears when typing username/password.Fault with the keyboard?At times i get halfway thru typing then nothing appears as i keep typing.Help?