OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hi OCK,

I have been using alot of roms with different cooks but your current rom "Build 23093 M2D" is the best of them all. I have alot of programs to install and everytime M2D crash when im running some of those programs. This build have stability, fast, battery life and importantly no M2d crash which was my main requirement. I have acheived that with your current rom and im not going to install another rom ever as i felt this is best of best rom of all...Tested almost one week.

Thank you 2 you...Finally you have proven to be a best cook around or im feeling you're the best since omnia was out. This is my personal opinion after what i went through to find a good rom without any breakdown.

Thanks for the encouraging words, but imo, Sector and Khuanchai are the two best cooks who set the benchmarks really high (and they don't just cook roms)

Hello! Fantastic rom but there is any bug in lockscreen when incoming sms... SMS is not in lock

Do you mean the "tap or slide" icon? I'll look into this. Seems fixed in my beta builds.

Good job OCK,keep going... but just one question in m2d version... How can I disable the vibration feedback when using 4-way pad?!! I used to disable it in finger mouse menu, but now when I press finger mouse, nothing happens and no menu opens!!

I've removed fingermouse as it's not working. To disable the vibration, install the cab attached to this post  :)

I'll try it also hope it'll be better then the one I'm using now.

Thank's in advance hope I can write something good about it ;)

Just built a couple of new roms, including an UL one, looks pretty good so far.

Disable_Feedback.cab

Guest eclsnowman

I have an i910, but I just loaded this rom on my brothers i900. It is just the sort of rom I like. It is fast, stable, tons of free space. I wish you cooked for i910 too. Anyway I have the mentioned problem recieving BT beams. Also If you could BT Event Notifier would be nice so BT status is shown on the topbar when enabled. Also lastly does the Santa go away after december, because I installed a different theme and it is still there (I like it but it will make less sense in july since my brother is going back to college and I cannot reflash a non Xmas one later).

Le me know if there is anything I can do to fix Beams and the Santa. And very good job on the rom.

Guest wasp_osa

Nice rom, works even better after additing some add-on soft, all in all, its great!

major problem and a bug that I came across is that durring the phone conversation the lite version can not put the speaker on... it just does nothing...

dunno about the full m2d version thou...

other request, please add something to correct bluetooth headset volume...

have a Great New Year!

Alex O.

I have an i910, but I just loaded this rom on my brothers i900. It is just the sort of rom I like. It is fast, stable, tons of free space. I wish you cooked for i910 too. Anyway I have the mentioned problem recieving BT beams. Also If you could BT Event Notifier would be nice so BT status is shown on the topbar when enabled. Also lastly does the Santa go away after december, because I installed a different theme and it is still there (I like it but it will make less sense in july since my brother is going back to college and I cannot reflash a non Xmas one later).

Le me know if there is anything I can do to fix Beams and the Santa. And very good job on the rom.

I've fixed your issues in the upcoming version. Thanks for reporting.

Nice rom, works even better after additing some add-on soft, all in all, its great!

major problem and a bug that I came across is that durring the phone conversation the lite version can not put the speaker on... it just does nothing...

dunno about the full m2d version thou...

other request, please add something to correct bluetooth headset volume...

have a Great New Year!

Alex O.

Hi Alex, will cook in soundtester, hope it'll work for you.

Great job ock! I have everything I need in your Titanium rom :) but I miss Samsung keyboard. Can somebody tell me where I can find it to download?

Try this Cab (skin by shokka)

Hi OCK,

When is your next build coming out to light.

It's up  :) . I've added an ultralite version for this build, weighing in at 50MB when zipped. I'll recommend either the Titanium or M2D version for most though.

Hope I've fixed most of the issues reported here, and enjoy!

I Up Rom with GrandPrix_1.6.4_XP for ock_M2D_23619, not Up eboot or Up eboot. My PPC's problem not bootloader.

anhso-25_4.jpg

eboot failed!!!!!

Plz help!!

Edited by AnhPhe

I Up Rom with GrandPrix_1.6.4_XP for ock_M2D_23619, not Up eboot. My PPC's problem not bootloader. plz help!!

Hi AnhPhe, do you mean that your phone is not proceeding after the boot animation? This version uses a different eboot from my previous build, so that could be the cause. Try running the exe directly instead of using GrandPrix.

Hope this solves your issue. Let me know if it doesn't.

EDIT: Just saw you screenshot. Very strange problem. Noticed that the CSC part is in though my rom doesn't include it. Do check that you've used the correct files once you've extracted them (I'm assuming you've used i900 executor to get the different parts? )

Edited by ock

Hi AnhPhe, do you mean that your phone is not proceeding after the boot animation? This version uses a different eboot from my previous build, so that could be the cause. Try running the exe directly instead of using GrandPrix.

Hope this solves your issue. Let me know if it doesn't.

EDIT: Just saw you screenshot. Very strange problem. Noticed that the CSC part is in though my rom doesn't include it. Do check that you've used the correct files once you've extracted them (I'm assuming you've used i900 executor to get the different parts? )

Thank OCK!! No finish!!

Check Download content files or don't check Download content files. EBOOT download failed!!!

anhso-33_untitled.jpg

Edited by AnhPhe

Thank OCK!! No finish!!

Check Download content files or don't check Download content files. EBOOT download failed!!!

Hi AnnPhe, were there any errors when unzipping the file? Original file should be ok because I've downloaded and flashed it once. I strongly suspect a problem with activesync or drivers. Try the following:

1. Download the attached eboot

2. Go to Windows Mobile Device Center - > Mobile Settings -> Connection Settings and untick "Allow USB Connections".

3. Check that you have the necessary modem drivers installed.

4. Restart your computer

5. Re-flash using the attached eboot, using a different USB port. 

eboot.zip

Edited by ock

ock man u've done amazing job, i believe u put hi res icons which made the phone look more pretty :) i've been using titanium for a few hours now and i must say its fast, stable and quite cool, smaller font made it even nicer, wifi ok, internet works perfect with i.e without changing any setting {unlike other roms from gr8 chefs} all works well for now and i must mention the memory figure, unbelievable my friend. keep up the good work. more feedback later once i get a hold of it better.

P.S. i wanted to try m2d version but seeing how well titanium working right now i feel pain changing it to m2d ;) thx for great roms dude. God bless.

Edited by Rebels

Guest new2city

Hi Ock, Your previous build 23093 was great, now trying out the new ultralite.. but why still no internet sharing? I sure hope, my own install from XDA still works... so no issue from me

thanks!

your ultralite is just what I've been looking for. but why that sms sound when you enter pin?

Hi Ock,

Just tried your 23619 Titanium ROM and I am loving it..Just not used to the sound when entering the pin..

But overall, your ROM is the best..

Thank you.

Guys i don't get what u meant, what sound?! I tried but didn't get any sound, i just entered the pin and phone unlocked without any sound.

Guest NarutoDKz
Guys i don't get what u meant, what sound?! I tried but didn't get any sound, i just entered the pin and phone unlocked without any sound.

but when the pin keyboard appears after a soft reset, some nokia sms sound comes up. (or something) I don't know if it only is in the ultralite.

but when the pin keyboard appears after a soft reset, some nokia sms sound comes up. (or something) I don't know if it only is in the ultralite.

Ah ok understood, will check