OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Could someone help me with these issue.

I'm using the latest premium rom build 23545.

I'm using medical programs Skyscape, that require reading and wondering if there a way to set it to scroll up and down by sliding my finger up and down the screen instead of having to press the up and down arrow key on the screen.

Thank you so much in advance

Seems that the only solution is for the developers to implement kinetic scrolling. I'm using MDict and wished that scrolling is better too.

Out of curiosity, may I ask why with the mms thing? Almost never use mms, but I would like to be able to do it :) how will the tweak affect it?

You can enable the toolbar and attach a photo along with the message. I personally don't use it too.

I had a problem with the call history. I had to clear it by "Delete All Calls" to start showing me the history again. It's something like that the "cash size" for calls is reached and all history must be deleted. It simply stopped showing me the new call history and it stays on the old ones. It's disturbing because when i have 2 or more missed calls I can't see them. If it's only one missed call it's shown on the titanium home screen (Build 23545) and i can see the person's name and give him/her a call back.

Ok, will search for possible solutions. It's the default call log right? Not the one with the large fonts etc?

Just realized in goggle maps,cant seem to login in as nothing appears when typing username/password.Fault with the keyboard?At times i get halfway thru typing then nothing appears as i keep typing.Help?

Seems there's some compatibility issues with Samsung keyboard. Switching to the small default keybd works, if I've not mistaken other keybds should work too.

16b24aaac21e8685368ff816136ed116171.png

Hey OCK, any way to remove those blue lines, it really makes text harder to read.

Have been trying to figure this out for quite some time, anyone managed to discover anything? ;)

EDIT: Just recalled that someone mentioned that changing themes may remove it, testing it out...

Edited by ock

Guest braynov
(braynov @ Mar 23 2010, 17:27)

I had a problem with the call history. I had to clear it by "Delete All Calls" to start showing me the history again. It's something like that the "cash size" for calls is reached and all history must be deleted. It simply stopped showing me the new call history and it stays on the old ones. It's disturbing because when i have 2 or more missed calls I can't see them. If it's only one missed call it's shown on the titanium home screen (Build 23545) and i can see the person's name and give him/her a call back.

Ok, will search for possible solutions. It's the default call log right? Not the one with the large fonts etc?

I had switched ON the dialer skin from "hacking tools" (the one with big numbers, it's maybe from Omnia 2). When the problem occurred i switched back to the original WM dialer and nothing changed - same situation. I softreset it several times and finally I cleared the history. Right now i'm with the original dialer and for now no bugs reported.

I have noticed that the button for Loudspeaker in the skin with the big numbers is inactive. I have to turn it on from the down-right menu.

Guest Petter88
You can enable the toolbar and attach a photo along with the message. I personally don't use it too.

Have been trying to figure this out for quite some time, anyone managed to discover anything? :)

EDIT: Just recalled that someone mentioned that changing themes may remove it, testing it out...

OK, just for the record, I installed the original theme and after the soft reset I couldn't open any of the threads in messaging. I did however mostly install it as I'm using another theme and thought that maybe two "stacked" themes may slow things down. after installing my usual theme everything works, just thought I would post the error in case of anyone else having problems.

About the lines... i mentioned the theme, and i do think that it changed that background. I personally like the lines and love the blue selection marker of the theme, so I'm afraid I don't have any other theme to try with installed atm...

Guest fense
Have been trying to figure this out for quite some time, anyone managed to discover anything? :)

ya, it is theme dependent. WHen I using microsoft default theme, it will have such problem. I am nw using DarkNinja White theme and another WM7_Hybrid.

Hod no such problem, and their highlight is nicer and clearer.

as u can see below:

post-500018-1269344306_thumb.png

I attached the theme I use now on ock ROM, but however the credit is still go to the creater and no one will responsible to ur any lost.

REMIND: Must install in MY device!

WHite colorr theme:Dark_Ninja_White_WM6.5.x_Theme__QVGA__V2.cab

Black Colo theme with W7 style:WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2.cab

BTW, Congrats Sir OCK, page 100! thumb UP for nice Chief.

Edited by fense

Guest Petter88

I have a question about M2D... I don't use it any more and have deactivated it. I really love its sound manager thou, is there a way of launching it separately? or does anyone know of another sound manager with the automatic setting that alows you to have vibrate automaticly activated during apointments?

Guest adomolis
ya, it is theme dependent. WHen I using microsoft default theme, it will have such problem. I am nw using DarkNinja White theme and another WM7_Hybrid.

as u can see below:

I attached the theme I use now on ock ROM, but however the credit is still go to the creater and no one will responsible to ur any lost.

Black Color theme with W7 style:Dark_Ninja_White_WM6.5.x_Theme__QVGA__V2.cab

WHite color theme:WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2.cab

Thank you SOOOO much!!!!

Guest tuisamo
QUOTE(Whatever82 @ Mar 23 2010, 13:42) *

Could someone help me with these issue.

I'm using the latest premium rom build 23545.

I'm using medical programs Skyscape, that require reading and wondering if there a way to set it to scroll up and down by sliding my finger up and down the screen instead of having to press the up and down arrow key on the screen.

Seems that the only solution is for the developers to implement kinetic scrolling. I'm using MDict and wished that scrolling is better too.

Have you guys tried FtouchSL?

The kinetic scroll worked very well in skyscape, with the original samsung ROMs

but crashes with Khuanchai's ROMs

Guest leunamme

as u can see below:

hi, i can't make this skin work? just installed the cab.. Ninja one... no effect after soft reset... am i missing something? Please help

thanks

Guest Petter88

as u can see below:

Don't agree on the highlight but, thanx for testing it out! Nice work :)

Guest Petter88
hi, i can't make this skin work? just installed the cab.. Ninja one... no effect after soft reset... am i missing something? Please help

thanks

I think that you have to go to settings/home and enable the theme after installing it? Don't know about this specific theme, but that's usually the way... :)

Guest leunamme
I think that you have to go to settings/home and enable the theme after installing it? Don't know about this specific theme, but that's usually the way... :)

i think the theme you're referring to is the theme for the whole OS, i was referring to the theme of the messaging only, anyways, i can't make the fixes of the double scrollbars work even installing the cab from Ock's i can't open the threads.

BUT.. found this...

I tried to install this SMS skin from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...520&page=60

apparently Iteliminated the double scrollbars, and had the SMS thread skin at the same time.. kinda cool..

Edited by leunamme

Guest dave18

Hello Ock / everyone:

Regarding the blue lines , the traditional way is to go to settings/personal/theme then ok.this will change theme.Then change back to theme you want in Home. However, in your roms you have deleted the theme shortcut.

Guest corpisa
16b24aaac21e8685368ff816136ed116171.png

Hey OCK, any way to remove those blue lines, it really makes text harder to read.

Nooo why !!! :)

I really like those lines, and yes Ock's reply is correct, just by changing to a different theme will remove them (at least that´s what happens in other roms I have tested), that´s why I´m always very careful when changing between titanium and touchflo that I don´t select a different theme on appearance screen as I don´t know how to get the lines back once they are gone. In Ock´s rom it might seem a little harder to read because he put the fonts a little bit smaller but I really like those lines... ;)

slds,

Guest Petter88
Hello Ock / everyone:

Regarding the blue lines , the traditional way is to go to settings/personal/theme then ok.this will change theme.Then change back to theme you want in Home. However, in your roms you have deleted the theme shortcut.

I think, that what you are refering to is only present in wm 6.1 and some custom roms that haven't removed it (thou then it makes little or no difference changing it). But the 6.5 Theme selection is under settings/home.

Guest fense
Have you guys tried FtouchSL?

The kinetic scroll worked very well in skyscape, with the original samsung ROMs

but crashes with Khuanchai's ROMs

How u configure it? maybe u can share with us?

Guest slmalg

Hello Ock

I m using 23637 build rom that i find it better

but i have problem with GPS (dosent work) i m using BasicGPS

please advise me

thank

Guest Whatever82
I am using it. u can enlarge the scroll bar to large side for finger friendly scrolling. i dun think ur idea gonna be work, because u need to modified all skyscape reader..unless the publisher do so.

The reason i asked is because when i was using other rom from other developer, it had the advanced toolbox (or something like it) that allow me to set it to scrolling by sliding my finger up and down the screen.

Does anyone know how to do it? thank you for your reply and your help

Guest PayAndCry

Hi Ock,

Is it possible that you cook in the Touch input in future ROM´s as standart keyboard? cuz when I install it on your classic ROM it looks very strange like it would be very cheap or else. I mean it doesn´t look like yours you cooked in your premium build. Would be very great :)

cheers

Guest Petter88
Hi Ock

I've got a very old Q ;)

Is there anyway to install samsung keyboard in your 21889 UL ? Still quite impressed with that build :P

Hello, I think I can help you, in the second post in this thread, Ock wrote as a respons to the question "where is the samsung keyboard?":

I've removed it from my UL and TitaniumClassic build. Install this cab with Escobol's skin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiyzom2zik2/...scobol_skin.cab

So there you go!, should work :), many questions are answered in said post, check it out if you get more troubles ;). Happy typing!

Guest Petter88
Hi Ock

I've got a very old Q ;)

Is there anyway to install samsung keyboard in your 21889 UL ? Still quite impressed with that build :P

Hello, I think I can help you, in the second post in this thread, Ock wrote as a respons to the question "where is the samsung keyboard?":

I've removed it from my UL and TitaniumClassic build. Install this cab with Escobol's skin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiyzom2zik2/...scobol_skin.cab

So there you go!, should work :), many questions are answered in said post, check it out if you get more troubles ;). Happy typing!

Sorry for double post, laggy browser...

Edited by Petter88