OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

have you tried google maps without any tweaks? i have swithed from one of Steff's roms to Ocks new premium rom and i'm runing google maps with and without GPS with no tweaks, not crashing or closing. infact this is the best rom i have tried from any Chef

All I have running is the My Location thingy, which apparently is conflicting with the HTCSensorSDK. I don't know what you mean by tweaks? I installed ock's ROM this afternoon, and then installed Google Maps 4. Nothing else (apart from some other applications in the meantime, but no tweaks and stuff). When clicking on the My Location icon, it crashes. A known problem by the way.

However, there's a HTCSensorDisabler, but this prog crashes as well, and that's my problem...

Guest linasg
When you installed the rom to your phone did you have the FORMAT DEVICE MEMORY box checked ? if you did then every time the phone restarts it will reinstall the rom and the CAB files

Yes, I checked FORMAT DEVICE MEMORY. I'll try to reinstall ROM tomorrow as I don't have XP at home. Thank's for idea how to get back my i900 :P

Guest jemaho
hi ock... in your premium rom... how can i remove the stripes on the message and phone screen??? can find a way to remove those stripes...

Install another theme of your choice (I usually use Livven's ones), apply it, and if you want after, revert back to Ock's theme, the stripes will be gone.

Guest daysey
Hi OCk,

Find below a link to a typical java application I was trying to install, I get the same error with every java application i have tried to install. I really hope you are able to resolve this issue.

I'll take a look into it.

Hi OCK,

Got the below JVM from Sun and it works fine on your ROM. Guess this solves my java problem, hope you find it useful too and those experiencing problems installing java applications.

http://www.javafx.com/downloads/mobile/jav...1.2_windows.zip

daysey

Guest Petter88
Thanks for the great ROM Ock... have been working for some time now on the same rom (Steff195), but wanted a new one. I was lucky to find that you just released a new one. All works excellent (running the Titanium 23551).

One question though: I'm trying to run HTCSensorSDK to disable the dll (to stop Google Maps from crashing), but I keep getting crashes on the HTCSensorDisabler all the time. Anyone know how to fix this?

I disabled it manually by renaming the file in windows and then replacing it with an empty dll so that it doesn't come back( made a text file named Sdksensorsdk.txt and renamed the empty file SDKSensorSDK.dll ( made the file on my computer, you need to set windows to show file extensions) and put it in windows folder( on the phone)). Now running google maps 4.0 without problems. Hope this helps. would attach file but replying from phone and the upload won't work in opera mobile..

Edited by Petter88

how to set Opera Mini as default browser?

I've tried various stuff, but can't figure out a way to pass urls to OperaMini. Think there's a mortscript-based workaround in xda though.

One question though: I'm trying to run HTCSensorSDK to disable the dll (to stop Google Maps from crashing), but I keep getting crashes on the HTCSensorDisabler all the time. Anyone know how to fix this?

All I have running is the My Location thingy, which apparently is conflicting with the HTCSensorSDK. I don't know what you mean by tweaks? I installed ock's ROM this afternoon, and then installed Google Maps 4. Nothing else (apart from some other applications in the meantime, but no tweaks and stuff). When clicking on the My Location icon, it crashes. A known problem by the way.

However, there's a HTCSensorDisabler, but this prog crashes as well, and that's my problem...

I tried copying an empty file (I renamed an empty txt file) to overwrite it, Google Maps 4 works fine. I'll fix this in future builds.

hi ock... in your premium rom... how can i remove the stripes on the message and phone screen??? can find a way to remove those stripes...

Install another theme of your choice (I usually use Livven's ones), apply it, and if you want after, revert back to Ock's theme, the stripes will be gone.

Aha.. jemaho is spot-on!

please reply on my question

"ok who can verify on the last OCK's rom service code *#0*#

it's code doesn't want working on the last OCK rom (titanium classic 23551) and radio puie1"

Hmm... I've not tried this code. What's its function?

what a sound this ROM, you can ask for a link?

Do you mean you want mirrors to the roms? Updated my first page with more links.

Yes, I checked FORMAT DEVICE MEMORY. I'll try to reinstall ROM tomorrow as I don't have XP at home. Thank's for idea how to get back my i900 :P

That was my mistake too when I tried my very first rom (KC's 23081) :(

Very nice ROM, thanks.

Only one thing it is not working: .reg in XDA_UC folder

Noted and thanks, will fix it in future releases

Hi OCK,

Got the below JVM from Sun and it works fine on your ROM. Guess this solves my java problem, hope you find it useful too and those experiencing problems installing java applications.

http://www.javafx.com/downloads/mobile/jav...1.2_windows.zip

daysey

Trying to get sound and fullscreen to work, will test this out. And btw xxxxrusxxxx, I tried installing OperaMini (java version) and it seems to work without the JAD Checking failed, errno=901 Insufficient Memory error. (I downloaded the latest versions of the jar and jad) Perhaps you'll want to try out the latest version Opera Mini 5? It that doesn't work try searching for old Java setting files on your storage card.

Guest carluz

Ock these Roms are fabulous.... After the Manila classic( the best manila i've ever tried) now I'm trying the combo titanium + rlToday, efficient and stable.Waiting for new creations, thank you again from Italy :P

Guest melburnian

Hi Ock,

Just to let you know, for M2D Classic, there's no images for the Location tab.

So if anyone who is using the M2D Classic, would like to have the Location tab;

1) Find a theme (prefer a black one so it fits with the current theme)

2) Copy the HH_Location_*.png files to the windows directory on the device.

3) Use M2DC to enable the Location tab on the home page.

:P

Guest fense

Just realise got some ppl comment about small input space for ock' ROm sms skin.

Mayb u all forgot to do this trick?

increse sms input space

in OCK ROM default value is 40, i changed it 70, now i got 3 line for sms input without any issue. :(

since got direct link for the classic manila already, so i Not need to mirror it, right?hehe

ADDED: My Finger too free and my internet access allow me, so......

ock_M2D_Classic_23551.rar :P

hope it help somebody in sometime.

Edited by fense

Guest dyun14

hi ock,

thanks for the 23551 rom.Finally SMS reply/compose do not have issues..Great job sir!!

I tried to install dinik's lockscreen v2. The slider icon changed but I dont see the boxfor the slider similar to S2u2 lockscreen.

Anyone knows which is missing?

Guest Petter88
Is there a way to add video call for this ROM?
R

I think you get video calls by enabling samsung dialer. Go to start menu/ tools/ favourite hackigs an enable it on the first page

Guest skyanuj

Thanks for great ROM......currently using titanium 23545.....installed figermenu and finger msg box for htc like menu and msg box, it is working perfectly....and i also want to have new htc notifications taskbar. For this i installed QVGA version of HTC notification enhancement downloaded from xda, but this is not working. Google for the solution but no way out. Please would you help regarding this ? and asking you to build a rom with htc notification taskbar and htc like menu and msg box included.

Guest linasg
That was my mistake too when I tried my very first rom (KC's 23081) :P

Please, add a note about this issue - maybe it will save someone's few hours of trying to get i900 work. I know not to select FORMAT MY STORAGE from now :(

Guest Cassanova

Master, can you tell me how to bind Nitrogen player to Music tab in OCK 23551 Premium version? I hate WMP most :P so i'd love to use Nitrogen player instead. Can somebody here enlighten me?

Thanks a bunch guys.. And btw, another GREAT ROM master OCK!! Keep on goin' ..

Guest Juggernaught

With the latest ROM (23551 Premium build) is anyone experiencing an issue when using the Samsung Phonepad or Samsung Keypad in Opera Mini that you can't type text? The option to select letters as opposed to numbers is greyed out. All you can do is enter numbers.

It is fine when creating text messages or using Internet Explorer. Just seems to be related to Opera Mini

Edited by Juggernaught

OCK,

Is the large display button disable in UL build 23551?

It doesn’t launch when clicking on it

Are the SRS WOW drivers in the build?

I get message.

There is no WOW HD driver loaded3551

Guest Cancangm

Many thanks for the new release (M2D 23551)

Really nice work.

Just one point. I do like to sort my applications in the Start Menu using folders. In this ROM I simply can't move (using XP file explorer) some of the links to new created folders.

If there a way to get rid of the "Can not move. xxxxxxxxxx Access is denied"?

Edited by Cancangm

Guest MimomaN

Thanks a lot OCK , we love you ( but i am not gay , lol :( )

PTW , i have a strange feeling about the last 23551 premium version about the battery

any one noticed that the battery is better in this version ?? it last longer

any one noticed that or it's only me ? :P