OmniaII and Titanium Panels Easy Way

I'll patch the version from post #176 Link,

Edit: I patched above mentioned file. It was actually, not a real cabinet file, seems packed with winrar or something.

I think, I've managed it to create an installable one. I installed it to my OmniaII, but I don't have an e-mail account.

Please try, the bottom file and inform us if it works. I looked at the file at post 192 but it is for qVGA Link

I red your post at XDA. This is patched P3, and properly made cabinet file.

You can install it even you have a Splugins_480x800.cpr created with older method.

If it is working, I will post it to xda thread, as a real cabinet file.

OMG I LOVE YOU, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE RED X!!!

Guest babyjosef17
Titanium System Panel: Developer's XDA Site Download from: Download

Needs confirmation if installable or not

Not working for me. During install about 3/4 way to the end it was looking for the ATpluginInstaller.exe

The rest are all working. I have recently Hard Reset my device so I have a clean device to test these hehe.

So far working are titanuim Weather and CHome.

Request: Hero Clock

Thank you very much for all these. It is easier to just install the Cab compared to what we were doing before.

Edited by babyjosef17

Guest asus535

My request from gchris7

Could you please pack your "\MyDocuments\Themes\Titanium System Panel" folder and send me.

Because, the ones I could download from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=510051, are really corrupted. Yes, pictures, default.plg and MemStatus.exe is corrupted, cannot be executed and cannot be shown.

If possible please attach cabinet file you have.

I installed it the old way (edited Splugins cpr) so i cant really test it now since it already works for me. Hopefully someone else can try it out, its a nice plugin.

post-611355-1260730586_thumb.pngpost-611355-1260730573_thumb.png

Edited by asus535

Guest asus535

Because developer's cabinet is full of corrupted pictures / executables / scripts. I need to find a good one.

Not working for me. During install about 3/4 way to the end it was looking for the ATpluginInstaller.exe

The rest are all working. I have recently Hard Reset my device so I have a clean device to test these hehe.

Edited by asus535

I needed to change some policy on the registy to be able to overwrite files inside \windows, then now it is fine, I've tested a lot of plugins and only CHome is working for me.

Digiclock is not working, would be great to have any big clock working on I8000 Titanium.

Best regards

Guest asus535

Did you patched Digiclock or other plugins yourself?

I mean, did you open a cabinet file and properly replace ATPluginInstaller.exe with mine. Not with win-rar or winzip, because they damage cabinet file.

I needed to change some policy on the registy to be able to overwrite files inside \windows, then now it is fine, I've tested a lot of plugins and only CHome is working for me.

Digiclock is not working, would be great to have any big clock working on I8000 Titanium.

Best regards

I will update my post #2 and #3 with confirmed plugins.

I really want the system panel plug in ;)

btw, are these cabs on page 1 works on rodrigo's ultra lite or any other cooked/custom ROMs? I guess I'll find out and report here soon.

edit I don't understand

I installed the notification plug in but nothing added on the UI

Edited by nap_rz

Did you patched Digiclock or other plugins yourself?

I mean, did you open a cabinet file and properly replace ATPluginInstaller.exe with mine. Not with win-rar or winzip, because they damage cabinet file.

I will update my post #2 and #3 with confirmed plugins.

Hello Chome and notifiction (patched) donwloaded from the first post worked fine on the i8000.

I really do not know how to patch a binary file or even replace files inside a cabinet file; but tried replacing the ATPluginInstaller.exe by the patched one, on the application folder, for several plugins with no success.

In case some plugin were not pached succesfully I've try to copy plugin information manually from Titanium_800x480.cpr to SPlugins_480x800.cpr whit no success at all.

Specially with Digiclock I have an error message that says "hour.mscr scrip path not found" and "Min.mscr scrip path not found".

By now I'm using the ugly classic WinMo screen, used for decades, :-(, with Elecont Launcher. (Ugly but with a lot of memory free, and all the shorcuts that i need)

But would love to have Titanium with a big clock, next calendar events, wifi and BT controls, Missed calls and SMS, Battery and memory status, and some app launcher icons to use with (Garmin, Calculator, ActiveSync,........).

Maybe, for plugins that can not be patched, we should need an application to easily migrate plugin configuration data from Titanium_800x480.cpr to SPlugins_480x800.cpr ;-)

Regards

Edited by Pituky

excellent. I got Titanium Weather and notifications working. I request comm manager and Clauncher please... any idea how I can make a custom app panel. I tried using your patched chome editor, but that didn't work...

CCom:

http://cid-ef22299dae3bd4b1.skydrive.live....y%5E_Shemmy.cab

CGPS:

CLauncher:

Taskanium:

(Once again, I have to thank Asus for showing us how to do this)

Guest asus535

cabinet files are in a special format, and must be properly edited.

Althought, winrar seems to shows the content of it, you demage if add/remove programs to/from a cabinet file with winrar.

WinCE Cabinet Manager (a commercial program) is a good program to accomplish this: Link

I don't know if there is such a program, but freeware

Hello Chome and notifiction (patched) donwloaded from the first post worked fine on the i8000.

I really do not know how to patch a binary file or even replace files inside a cabinet file; but tried replacing the ATPluginInstaller.exe by the patched one, on the application folder, for several plugins with no success.

cabinet files are in a special format, and must be properly edited.

Althought, winrar seems to shows the content of it, you demage if add/remove programs to/from a cabinet file with winrar.

WinCE Cabinet Manager (a commercial program) is a good program to accomplish this: Link

I don't know if there is such a program, but freeware

Thank you Asus535!!! the WinCE CAB Manager allow us to easily change the content on the cab files !!

Will try the patched plugins as above posted by Semmy, and will try to patch some others by myself.

Thank you again for your effort!!!

Guest asus535

goto Settings-->Display and Light-->Items on Today. Uncheck "Samsung WidgetPlus" and "Windows Default"

See an empty Today screen.

install CHome Editor V1.6Beta and Titanium Notification from the file Samsung version.rar in my first post.

Look at screenshots in post #1. Use CHome Editor to sequence plugins.

goto Settings-->Display and Light-->Items on Today and check "Windows Default"

I'm lost here, how do I enable the notification plug in? I don't see sClock like on the 1st post?

Look at Titanium Today screen

You can install patched confirmed plugins in that thread, but you must disable "Windows Default" and then enable again, to let Titanium Today Screen reloaded.

Guest asus535

If you patch, confirm, and take screenshots, then I will share them with the i8000 community in post #2 and #3.

Thank you for your effort.

Will try the patched plugins as above posted by Semmy, and will try to patch some others by myself.

Do not try to download system panel from Link. Files are corrupt. Exe files are not executable, png files are not picture. Strange. I'm waiting the files from gchris7

Edited by asus535

Guest hpflyby

Hey guys... thanks for the great work on the Omnia II... Much appreciated.

I am having an issue getting Titanium Weather to work.... Every other plugin I have tried works fine... Chome works great but Titanium weather will not show up on the Today screen... Any Suggestions?....

TIA

Edit - Ok it turns out that most plugins are not working.... The Chome worked, Titanium Notification Worked, JMLStocks Worked...

Seems that Nothing else does... I tried all the Shemmy ones and none show up.

HELP!!! THANKS!

Edited by hpflyby

Guest Omega Ra

Thanks Shemmy! and thanks Asus for showing us how. One more request...Clinks.. don't have the .cab on my work comp to upload, but if you could patch that I think I will be golden!

Guest asus535

I installed Shemmy's adapted CLauncher, and mentioned in post #2

Edit - Ok it turns out that most plugins are not working.... The Chome worked, Titanium Notification Worked, JMLStocks Worked...

Seems that Nothing else does... I tried all the Shemmy ones and none show up.

HELP!!! THANKS!

Edited by asus535

Guest Omega Ra

update: I uninstalled Chome Editor, redownloaded your patched version and installed it to My Storage and was able to make a panel. AWESOME!. now if someone can just make a patched CLinks panel I will be set!.

Guest asus535

I added "Titanium System Panel v2.3" with the help of gchris7 and updated post #2

You need to manually run \My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panel\skin.mscr after installation.

post-600782-1261002372_thumb.png post-600782-1261002421_thumb.png

I also included MortScript_4.2_PPC.cab in the first post, because a lot of plugins but not Titanium itself depend on MortScript.

Edit: skin.mscr must run after every soft reset. So you must manually copy that file to start-up folder, I will change the cabinet file to automatically do this.

Edited by asus535

titanium system panel is showing exactly the same amount of memory for phone storage as for external storage. phone storage is correct (161mb total) but external storage should be something like 8gb total instead of 0.158gb?! i'm confused...

goto Settings-->Display and Light-->Items on Today. Uncheck "Samsung WidgetPlus" and "Windows Default"

See an empty Today screen.

install CHome Editor V1.6Beta and Titanium Notification from the file Samsung version.rar in my first post.

Look at screenshots in post #1. Use CHome Editor to sequence plugins.

goto Settings-->Display and Light-->Items on Today and check "Windows Default"

Look at Titanium Today screen

You can install patched confirmed plugins in that thread, but you must disable "Windows Default" and then enable again, to let Titanium Today Screen reloaded.

it seems not working on cooked ROM...anyone run this on ultra lite rom?

Well, I can make new panels, but they don't have the same formatting as the others. And I don't seem to be able to edit existing panels. I can delete programs, but when I try to add a page, nothing shows. I'm sure this is posted somewhere already. A link would be more than sufficient if anyone has one. Thanks.

Edited by Snow02