OmniaII and Titanium Panels Easy Way

May be ROM cookers still thinks that, Titanium panels are hard to edit/create on i8000

Warn them about that thread. I know, on XDA, there are many cooked ROMs containing custom Titanium Panels.

Disabling both Samsung Widgets and Titanium Panels is a bad idea. Then you/they need to simulate TouchFlo interfaces.

er what? I can't understand what you were saying...

I have gotten the panel to show up, but all the icons on the condensed part are tiny and the words and icons on the pages are off....getting there...

how did you get the panels to works? pm me if necessary please?

Guest Omega Ra
how did you get the panels to works? pm me if necessary please?

Got CLinks working as intended. Had to edit the values in the default.plg file in the cab and replace the installer with yours asus...but it works!!! how do I take a screenshot on this phone? I want to show people.

edit: one problem with it. the right soft key doesn't work. I can't figure out how to get it to bring up MSSettings, I can find the samsung settings, but I don't want those...

Titanium_Clinks.cab

Edited by Omega Ra

Request them not to remove Titanium panels from ROM

it's still there, but for some reason the notification panel I installed doesn't show up; the editor do works well. I need some sort of guidance here.....

Edited by nap_rz

Guest yshaikh01
I modified the system plugin to show Mbytes instead of % on the contested page. Only problem is that the png's wont update. Not sure how to do that. Would be great if anyone with knowledge can help.

post-611355-1261090695_thumb.png

Installation:

1. Copy Sysvars.mscr to \My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panel.

2. Make a shortcut and put it in the Start up folder.

3. Remove memstatus shortcut from startup folder. (no need to run that anymore)

SysVars.rar

Where did you get that wallpaper?

Thanks

Edited by yshaikh01

notification panel cannot work here ;) it can be seen from editor but nothing on today screen; anyone here with ultra lite rom? does the panel work in that rom? how?

Edited by nap_rz

Guest Omega Ra

Warning!! When poking around in \Windows at the .exe's trying to see what brings up the MSSettings, one of the ones I hit blanked out my MY storage...so be careful.

do you have moprtscript installed?? that panel needs it to work.

no that's maybe my problem, but where is this mostscript? can you give me link? and I recall OP stated these modified version don't requires it?

Guest monyozt
no that's maybe my problem, but where is this mostscript? can you give me link? and I recall OP stated these modified version don't requires it?

google is your friend mate ;)

Guest costipl

A question: Cclock is always the default panel when you open the Today screen, no matter where it is on the list (which makes it possible to use the screen space above). Is it possible to make Sclock act the same way?

Also, how do I force Chome to open the Samsung SMS & email apps and call log?

Guest DunKnow

I have noticed that when using Samsung roms with titanium, the indicator will always return back to the very first plugin after i have locked the device and unlocked it. However for HTC leo rom, it is not the same, the indicator will stay at its original position even though i have locked and unlocked the device.

May i know what is the difference that caused this, is it because of settings?

I also have noticed that ExtensibilityXML is used instead of Default XML. ExtensibilityXML contains Samsung own settings and DefaultXML contains windows mobile original settings.

ExtensibilityXML contains SPlugins.CPR file whereas DefaultXML contains Titanium.CPR file in their registry keys. However i cannot replace the registry keys for CPRFile, once i changed it from SPlugins to Titanium, it will revert back to its original SPlugins. May i know what is the cause of it?

Thank You ;)