OmniaII and Titanium Panels Easy Way

Guest MichelDiamond

Note: Good news. There is another Titanium installer: TCIS It can correctly define main cpr without assumption, sucs as i8000's SPlugins_480X800.cpr

In the future, more plugins could be installed without modification if developers use TCIS instead of ATPluginInstaller.exe

I'm using that mortscript: MortScript_4.2_PPC.cab

Only a little remark: You can find TICS also here in Omnia Section (i900) :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...themes-rc3-6-5/

Soon a little update will come, if you have wishes, you can post them in TICS-Thread or at xda-devs - like you want ;)

Greetz

Micha

how do i change the default titanium panel (the panel that is active after resume from screenlock)?

i figured that you can define that panel with the HomePluginGuid key under /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/...

however it appears that most standard panels (like SClock, SCalender, SMusic...) all have the same GUID?! whats the point in having a GUID when it is not unique?! ;)

i tried changing the guid for SClock in /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/SClock/GUID, but that makes SClock only disappear from the homescreen at all so it must be related to another setting in the registry which i don't know.

any ideas?

Edited by Breit

titanium system panel is showing exactly the same amount of memory for phone storage as for external storage. phone storage is correct (161mb total) but external storage should be something like 8gb total instead of 0.158gb?! i'm confused...

...figured that one out myself!

you simply have to change the reg-key /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/system/cardname and set it to the name of the mount-point of your memory card. on my rom the internal storage is 'My Storage'!

cheers!

Guest asus535

My program RAM is always 59.93MB free, whatever application I open or close ;)

...figured that one out myself!

you simply have to change the reg-key /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/system/cardname and set it to the name of the mount-point of your memory card. on my rom the internal storage is 'My Storage'!

cheers!

I also figured out myself. skin.mscr must run after every soft reset.

So it must be in start-up folder. I will change the cabinet file in my post #2

Edited by asus535

Guest Omega Ra

okay, I have tried several times to patch it myself. I used the Cab Manager and removed the old plugin installer and put in your, but it never shows up...I can't get it to work, I must be missing something. Can someone patch that cab for me? or tell me what I am doing wrong...

Guest hiperjp

Don't work for me, any ideas? ;)

Please see attached picture, CCom seems to be below of "organizador".

post-208938-1261078512_thumb.jpg

Edited by hiperjp

Guest asus535

As I said before, I cannot install and try to see if all of them working.

Sometimes there are other problems specific to i8000 other than ATPluginInstaller.exe

okay, I have tried several times to patch it myself. I used the Cab Manager and removed the old plugin installer and put in your, but it never shows up...I can't get it to work, I must be missing something. Can someone patch that cab for me? or tell me what I am doing wrong...

Edit: it was a 240X400 skin

Edited by asus535

Guest Omega Ra
Try this:

As I said before, I cannot install and try to see if all of them working.

Sometimes there are other problems specific to i8000 other than ATPluginInstaller.exe

sadly that one isn't showing up either....must be something else different...I have the i920 not th ei8000, but the others have worked so far...

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest Omega Ra
I have problems with Ccomm, all icons are grey and ccomm configuration tool doesn't work. What should I do with that ?

go to the panel so it isn't the condensed version and slide it a little to see if you can get the setup to work..

Setup doesn't work, on every element (wifi, bt, etc.) I get error window, which says that "With "setup2" isn't linked any aplication. First run aplication, then open file."

Guest Omega Ra
Setup doesn't work, on every element (wifi, bt, etc.) I get error window, which says that "With "setup2" isn't linked any aplication. First run aplication, then open file."

you have mortscript in right??

Guest Omega Ra
no, I didn't install it.

install mortscript 4.2...that might solve your problem. Install it then go to programfiles>mortscript and run the yellow icon...click ok and you should be good to go.

Guest asus535

There is a problem with system panel on my OmniaII. Either values are not refreshing or displays zero for all.

When values are not refreshing, I run skin.mscr again, and thought problem solved, and copied it to startup folder.

Now skin.mscr always displays zero, so the panels are.

Did you tried it? Do you have that problem?

Guest Omega Ra
There is a problem with system panel on my OmniaII. Either values are not refreshing or displays zero for all.

When values are not refreshing, I run skin.mscr again, and thought problem solved, and copied it to startup folder.

I was having that problem, and I took out that panel because of it. Didn't feel like messing with it.

Guest asus535
sadly that one isn't showing up either....must be something else different...I have the i920 not th ei8000, but the others have worked so far...

Because it is a panel for WQVGA

read default.plg

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<plugin>

<name>CLinks</name>

<position>5</position>

<layouts>

<layout screenWidth="240" screenHeight="400">

<Layer ID="OperatorServicesExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

You must find a WVGA version

Edited by asus535

install mortscript 4.2...that might solve your problem. Install it then go to programfiles>mortscript and run the yellow icon...click ok and you should be good to go.

now it;s working ;)

Thank You

Guest asus535

I found the reason, and made a new cabinet file, and updated post #2

If you installed older version, then manually copy MemStatus.exe from \My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panle to \Windows\Startup\ folder.

Then either execute it once, or soft-reset device to let it run. It must be and running on memory to plugin properly refresh the memory status.

A request. That plugin contains a 120x120 HTC Diamond image below.

post-600782-1261088110_thumb.png

I couldn't manage, but if somebody make a picture of OmniaII, but exactly 120x120 pixels, with an opaque background, please upload here.

I tried pictures like below, but distorted it, and cannot make opaque background ;)

Sorry, reverse engineer here, not an artist ;)

gsmarena_001.jpg

Edited by asus535

Guest asus535

May be ROM cookers still thinks that, Titanium panels are hard to edit/create on i8000

Warn them about that thread. I know, on XDA, there are many cooked ROMs containing custom Titanium Panels.

Disabling both Samsung Widgets and Titanium Panels is a bad idea. Then you/they need to simulate TouchFlo interfaces.

it seems not working on cooked ROM...anyone run this on ultra lite rom?

Guest gchris7

I modified the system plugin to show Mbytes instead of % on the contested page. Only problem is that the png's wont update. Not sure how to do that. Would be great if anyone with knowledge can help.

post-611355-1261090695_thumb.png

Installation:

1. Copy Sysvars.mscr to \My Documents\Themes\Titanium System Panel.

2. Make a shortcut and put it in the Start up folder.

3. Remove memstatus shortcut from startup folder. (no need to run that anymore)

SysVars.rar

@asus535

Try this.

post-611355-1261090194_thumb.png

Edited by gchris7

Guest MichelDiamond
how do i change the default titanium panel (the panel that is active after resume from screenlock)?

i figured that you can define that panel with the HomePluginGuid key under /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/...

however it appears that most standard panels (like SClock, SCalender, SMusic...) all have the same GUID?! whats the point in having a GUID when it is not unique?! ;)

i tried changing the guid for SClock in /HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/SClock/GUID, but that makes SClock only disappear from the homescreen at all so it must be related to another setting in the registry which i don't know.

any ideas?

Is the GUID

{F0A1B246-6E64-40cd-8E15-347D29FF6F18}

and you also haven't forgot the brackets? (die Klammern eben ;) )

The GUID mus describe the top-most Plugin of your Titanium - because the custom Plugins always have this Guid, too. (It's the only one, which we have found out that works... also unique... for all ;) )

BTW:

I released BlueProdigy V2 for Titanium - is in Omnia-9000-Thread - and is of course installed by TICS - so no need to change or copy anything - should be installed and shown direct in your SPlugins (don't forget to disable Titanium for installation, it sets new notifications in WinMo) :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...n-titanium-2-0/

Greetz Micha

PS1: @asus: you have PN at xda-devs from me ;)

PS2: Screenshots - ok :P :

post-587298-1261091199_thumb.png

post-587298-1261091216_thumb.png post-587298-1261091231_thumb.png

post-587298-1261091241_thumb.png post-587298-1261091250_thumb.png

Edited by MichelDiamond

yes the guid for most of the panels is {F0A1B246-6E64-40cd-8E15-347D29FF6F18} and no i have not forgotten the brackets. ;) changing this guid makes the panel disappear. as i understand a 'GUID' it is (as the name suggests) a UNIQUE identifier, so why have most of the panels the same identifier?

anyways, is there a way to make a specific panel the default panel?