Omnia stucked and Starting

Guest dannytgt

Guest dannytgt

Hi guys, i have a serious problem with my Omnia; i was not flashing it....it was only conected to the PC...as a Mass storage device...i was only chraging the phone...

And i tried to send a SMS and the aplication does not open.....so i make a soft reset...

But after that...the phone starts...the initial startup animation appears....and then the screen goes black...but the blacklight is still on.

I make a lot of soft reset...and nothing hapen still the same....so i sync to pc to flash but.....the phone does not sync..i think this is because it was set to Mass storage card....and not to sync....

Im deseperate...i dont know what other thing i cand do..

I was using Deewhatara ROM 6.5.3. build 23616..

Please i would be very grateful for your help boys...

Hi guys, i have a serious problem with my Omnia; i was not flashing it....it was only conected to the PC...as a Mass storage device...i was only chraging the phone...

And i tried to send a SMS and the aplication does not open.....so i make a soft reset...

But after that...the phone starts...the initial startup animation appears....and then the screen goes black...but the blacklight is still on.

I make a lot of soft reset...and nothing hapen still the same....so i sync to pc to flash but.....the phone does not sync..i think this is because it was set to Mass storage card....and not to sync....

Im deseperate...i dont know what other thing i cand do..

I was using Deewhatara ROM 6.5.3. build 23616..

Please i would be very grateful for your help boys...

try a hardreset read this http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...set-your-omnia/ succes