CFC active

Guest roisagi

It cannot be deactivated, it's just message that the call is "redirected". The reason is a fuction which can inform called person about missed call when he/she is offline. Try call from any "stupid" phone (any Nokia) and you will probably see the same or similar message.

Guest roisagi
It cannot be deactivated, it's just message that the call is "redirected". The reason is a fuction which can inform called person about missed call when he/she is offline. Try call from any "stupid" phone (any Nokia) and you will probably see the same or similar message.

thanks..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest ArmchairEmp
during a call - i have the nessage:

"CFC active".

does anyone know what is it, and how to deactivate it?

CFC = (Call Forwarding Condition)

CFC Active means, you set up a call forwarding by yourself or some of the GSM operators do it by themselves to inform you who called you while your phone is switched off or unreachable.

So this is not a problem.

To get rid of it, reach the call settings on your phone and deactivate all the call forwarding or divert.

CFC Active warning will disappear...

• 3 months later...
Guest anton.borneo
CFC = (Call Forwarding Condition)

CFC Active means, you set up a call forwarding by yourself or some of the GSM operators do it by themselves to inform you who called you while your phone is switched off or unreachable.

So this is not a problem.

To get rid of it, reach the call settings on your phone and deactivate all the call forwarding or divert.

CFC Active warning will disappear...

But CFC active make problem to use Video Call in my omnia 2. Now I can't use video call.

Can you help me?