Baseband version - what's yours?

Guest PaulOBrien

• 4 months later...
Guest BlackMagician

I've just checked it out on mine and it says A1-03.05.02. Seems a huge jump from the version you're mentioning.. :huh: I have an Acer Liquid rooted with 2.1...

Guest BlackMagician
Maybe because this was posted half a year ago xD

Thanks for the useless reply. You obviously have no concept of what 2 major release numbers within 4 and a half months entail.

On a further note. Does the Baseband come with packaged with the Android image? I have 2.1 on mine.

Guest Andy__P
Thanks for the useless reply. You obviously have no concept of what 2 major release numbers within 4 and a half months entail.

On a further note. Does the Baseband come with packaged with the Android image? I have 2.1 on mine.

Maybe it was useless but you didn't ask any question at all.

I just pointed out that this thread was started half a year ago in case you missed it.

Sorry if i somehow offended you but that's no reason to be rude imho.

Guest three_pineapples

Are you kidding? What inside information do you have on what changes effect the basenumber?

For one, one major release number is just the upgrade to 2.1 from 1.6.

The other base number was minor upgrades to 1.6 to fix power issues.

To me it sounds like your trying to cover for the fact that you missed the date of the OP.

You're new here, being a dick in your first few posts isn't the best way to introduce yourself