Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest mikidream
this is what i learned from the helpful ppl here.

Go to Connections -> Operator Settings. select a different operator other than the one you are currently using from the available list. click OK and wait for about 30 secs. Go back into Operator settings again but this time change back to your original operator.

For me in my country, I have 3 SP (service providers) and I am using Singtel. I just switch to either StarHub or M1, wait for 30 sec and then switch back to Singtel. This never fails me... :)

Hope this will help you also.

Thanks a lot,

I'll try it in a couple of days.

if anyone can try it too, to see if it worked for him will be great.

thanks

Guest skaynan
Thanks a lot,

I'll try it in a couple of days.

if anyone can try it too, to see if it worked for him will be great.

thanks

Another way to set internet/mms etc automaticaly:

Install the attached file

Run the program (it will be in a folder called "connections" or something like that in the start menu)

Have fun ;-p

ADC_1_.cab

Hi all,

i'm leaving for a holiday and will be back on 3rd, if anyone want a password for previous rom (V.37-47) please contact NARUTO.

IF somehow Mr. Dhee release new rom during a holiday (which I think he probably does that!), I think you might need to wait until 3rd (or have someone to ask from mobiz i900 club directly (if somehow there is someone left in Bangkok LOL).

Cheers, and Happy New Year~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest steelpipe
Hi all,

i'm leaving for a holiday and will be back on 3rd, if anyone want a password for previous rom (V.37-47) please contact NARUTO.

IF somehow Mr. Dhee release new rom during a holiday (which I think he probably does that!), I think you might need to wait until 3rd (or have someone to ask from mobiz i900 club directly (if somehow there is someone left in Bangkok LOL).

Cheers, and Happy New Year~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Susunt,

Thanks for your help to provide the pw. I think the few ROMs released should keep some of us busy... or at least for me... :)

But I guess there are some always ready for new ROMs... ;)

Keep up the good work Dhee, Susunt and Naruto !

Have a great holiday to one and all !!!

Guest mikidream

Hey all again

Now I'm having problem connection to a bluetooth device (wireless sterio and Hands Free, speaker) with rom v.38

I tried to connect the device and it always on the "disconnected" mode under BlueTooth " settings ->"Devices" ...

when trying to start the device through BlueTooth I get the code screen and I click 0000 as usual but the "next" button is gray

it doesn't let me continue, and I'm stuck.

When Trying to click "connect" (under Blootooth settings -> devices) I get this message:" cannot connect ' your device did not sonnect with sumsung SBH650. The connection failed or the passcode is incorrect".

it's very wierd. does someone have a problem with Bluetooth connection?

In other wm653 roms such as m2dv2 it works fine.

thanks

Edited by mikidream

Guest 9876543211

Hi all im a long time watcher of Dhee's roms i run them on two ada orbit's and im very impressed with his work. So im happy to write this my first "ever" post regarding this rom.

I need to say in advance apologies if these glitches are known about but i have had a look and not seen the specifics hence the post (also i have only had my Omnia for 4 days :) )

Im running Dhee's V23619.5.3.0. on an Omnia i900 16GB and im seeing a couple of glitches mainly with the screens as you will see below.

post-602122-1262209250_thumb.pngpost-602122-1262209263_thumb.png[a

tachment=44187:3_settin...vertical.png]post-602122-1262209288_thumb.png[attac

ment=44189:5_weathe...rotation.png]post-602122-1262209307_thumb.png

I am using the auto rotation function the manual settings don't seem to work with the Touch flo home screen. Using the navigation slider to move away from the incorrectly displayed function and the going back refreshes the screen correctly.

Also in comm manager the wi-fi icon doesn't actually do anything you have to use the "AKToggle Wi-Fi" to get wi-fi on or off.

I noticed this in an earlier thread that there doesn't seem to be many cities in the weather software how can i update or add cities of my choosing?

And finally ! it may sound silly but it is something i use all the time and it is missing from the few different roms i have tested since getting the omnia. When you use the navigation slider to move a way from the home screen on Dhee's Artemis roms you just have to tap the end call key and you are bounced straight back to the today screen from wherever you are this is not included and if possible can you tell me how i can activate that functionallity or point me at a rom that has this.

Many thanks to all those guys and girls who cook tweak and test you have given my ageing old phones a new lease of life!

Many thanks,

And a happy new year,

Lee.

post-602122-1262209275_thumb.png

post-602122-1262209297_thumb.png

Guest NarutoDKz
Hi all im a long time watcher of Dhee's roms i run them on two ada orbit's and im very impressed with his work. So im happy to write this my first "ever" post regarding this rom.

I need to say in advance apologies if these glitches are known about but i have had a look and not seen the specifics hence the post (also i have only had my Omnia for 4 days :) )

Im running Dhee's V23619.5.3.0. on an Omnia i900 16GB and im seeing a couple of glitches mainly with the screens as you will see below.

post-602122-1262209250_thumb.pngpost-602122-1262209263_thumb.png[a

tachment=44187:3_settin...vertical.png]post-602122-1262209288_thumb.png[attac

ment=44189:5_weathe...rotation.png]post-602122-1262209307_thumb.png

I am using the auto rotation function the manual settings don't seem to work with the Touch flo home screen. Using the navigation slider to move away from the incorrectly displayed function and the going back refreshes the screen correctly.

Also in comm manager the wi-fi icon doesn't actually do anything you have to use the "AKToggle Wi-Fi" to get wi-fi on or off.

I noticed this in an earlier thread that there doesn't seem to be many cities in the weather software how can i update or add cities of my choosing?

And finally ! it may sound silly but it is something i use all the time and it is missing from the few different roms i have tested since getting the omnia. When you use the navigation slider to move a way from the home screen on Dhee's Artemis roms you just have to tap the end call key and you are bounced straight back to the today screen from wherever you are this is not included and if possible can you tell me how i can activate that functionallity or point me at a rom that has this.

Many thanks to all those guys and girls who cook tweak and test you have given my ageing old phones a new lease of life!

Many thanks,

And a happy new year,

Lee.

M2dV2 isn't made for landscape, it has nothing to to with the rom, check Sectors thread on the ported m2dv2.

Guest mikidream

I have problem with connecting to bluetooth device,

does anyone have a problem like this?

can you tel me how to fix it.

with rom v .38 ( the one that I checked)

thanks

Guest mrvulcann
Since Susunt is on vacation I haven't got the passwords, please wait until the 3-4 january, where susunt will get home.

People like us very addicted with new ROM. anyway and anyhow awaiting.

Send our regards to MR D.

thanks.

Guest NarutoDKz
People like us very addicted with new ROM. anyway and anyhow awaiting.

Send our regards to MR D.

thanks.

Anyone who can write thai could try to get it from someone at pdamobiz.

Guest mrvulcann
Anyone who can write thai could try to get it from someone at pdamobiz.

got yah. easy. register at PDAMobiz. and Of Course! the power of Google. :) . Translate Thai to English. vice Versa.

got yah. easy. register at PDAMobiz. and Of Course! the power of Google. :) . Translate Thai to English. vice Versa.

but dude did u manage to get the password? PM me pls if u got them.

Guest kevin2210

a rom without pass to unrar, he did his rom for who......i dont like mr D rom but althought thansk for what he did

@098xxxxxxx M2d is not for lanscape mode , you only can use m2d in potrait so dont ever turn yours device in lanscape if you dont want the screen crash man

Edited by kevin2210

Guest mrvulcann
but dude did u manage to get the password? PM me pls if u got them.

but dude, as a respect with PDAMobiz and MR D. i won't be able to share. Anyhow wait for mr Susunt to come back..

Happy New Year!

but dude, as a respect with PDAMobiz and MR D. i won't be able to share. Anyhow wait for mr Susunt to come back..

Happy New Year!

i respect that but my friend u can pm NarutoDKz so he can pm to us. is that considerable to u?

Guest EL FUERTE

their cab fix for landscape cause this rom is great,fast and everything?

a rom without pass to unrar, he did his rom for who......i dont like mr D rom but althought thansk for what he did

@098xxxxxxx M2d is not for lanscape mode , you only can use m2d in potrait so dont ever turn yours device in lanscape if you dont want the screen crash man

Guest vince1970

Not sure whether you guys are aware but there is a beta2 of V16 M2D. This is an improvement + new apps added by MrDhee.

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V16 WM6.5.1 (build 21609.5.0) M2D V2 beta1 & 2 (14/11/09).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=el&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D261204%26PN%3D1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhg8CbDS5-mz8SMIJbkT0sakB9n2cA